What? I'm Very Worried. [SaTzu]

Twice Gay Fest

Tzuyu P.O.V.

"Of course I'm worried." I whispered back to our leader. 

"Tell her."

"No." I huffed. 

 

4:00! Time to get ready to give Sana her medicine. I was snacking on some fruits while looking up everything related to bowel inflammation, since Sana could very well be developing tenesmus at this very moment. Poor thing. Especially when you're in a girl group... I also looked into not drinking water, and since that can lead to constipation which can lead to an inflamed bowel which can lead to tenesmus, well...I'm about to put an IV in her arm. I will not tolerate any excuses. Sana will get better right now, and that's it. 

I walked into her room without knocking, pills in hand. I put the pills on her nightstand, and saw that she drank half the bottle...in four hours...not enough. She was asleep, but she was sweating. 

"Sana. Baby, please wake up. It's time to take your medicine." I whispered, gently shaking her. She groaned and opened her eyes. 

"Hng...good morning, Tzuyu." I checked her forehead once she opened her eyes. 

"Drink more water. More water or I'm breaking up with you." 

"Tzuyu~" She whined in protest, but I shook my head. 

We waited in silence - not exactly silence, Sana was chugging water - for 4:14. Once it struck, Sana swallowed the medicine on time (for once). 

"Thank you, Sana." I kissed her forehead. "I'll bring you some more water. Let me know if you need help getting up to go to the bathroom." 

She nodded, closing her eyes again. Poor thing...I wish I could stay by her side, but she'll see how worried I am...

About an hour later, I got a text from Sana asking me to help her to the bathroom. I rushed to her room to see her trying to stand up on her own. 

"Tzuyu, thanks." She smiled, holding her arms out for me to grab. 

"Are you okay?"

"I'm dizzy, but other than that, I'm fine." I had her wrap her legs around my hips, and cling to the  front of my body. I held her with one hand on her upper back, and my other hand supporting her lower back. I placed her on the toilet. 

"Lemme know when you need to wash your-"

"I can do that much on my own, babe." She giggled. "The sink is literally a meter away." 

"But if you need anything-"

"Relax, Tzuyu. It's okay."

"I know it's okay. I'm fine. You're fine. I'm not worried." I walked out, closing the door for her. She opened the door on her own, standing in front of me when she was finished. I went to pick her up, but she lightly pushed on my chest. 

"I can walk. I just needed help getting up." She smiled. 

"No." I whined. "You'll fall." She let me pick her up this time, but when I tried to put her back on her bed, she wouldn't let go. "Let go, Sana. You're back at your bed." 

"No~" She whined back. "You'll leave again." 

I gave in, and laid down on her bed, taking her with me. "Am I not allowed to leave?" 

"It's lonely." 

I sighed. "Baby, I can't." 

"Tzuyu-"

"You always say you're worried sick. If I was worried, you'd be more worried, and you could get even sicker." 

"Tzuyu, I already know that you're worried. It's obvious." She kissed my neck, and I let my walls down. I really couldn't keep this up around her. I could never resist Sana, or lie about anything related to her for too long.

"Yeah...I'm really worried about you." I whimpered, hugging my girlfriend as tightly as I could. "I'm really, really, really, really, really, really, really worried about you."

"That's fine, Tzuyu. I'm a little worried, too." She kissed me again, calming me down. "But it's okay to tell me that you're worried. I won't get sicker, and it won't be harder to recover. It's adorable that you're so worried, so...at least make being bed-ridden a little more fun, and let me see your cute little worried self." 

"Okay. I just need to get some things from my room first." She rolled off of me, and I ran to my room, grabbing the packet, my notes, my phone, and the medicine that Sana should take every four hours. I set the medicine down on her night stand, and went back to my research. I could feel her eyes on me as I opened up the page on my phone on not drinking enough water during a fever. "How much water did you drink so far?" 

"A bottle." 

"Not enough." I pointed to the water bottle I had gotten her earlier. "Drink it now." 

"Tzuyu, I'm going to be peeing every fifteen-"

"Fine. Do it. I'll carry you." I handed her the water bottle. "The threat is still in effect. If you don't drink it, I'm breaking up with you." I heard her drinking water, and couldn't help but smile. "Thank you, baby~" I cooed, kissing her cheek. 

"Why are you so insistent on making me drink water?" 

"Dehydration leads to constipation which leads to bowel inflammation which leads to tenesmus." I patted her thigh. "You shouldn't be sitting. You got the shot in your , so it's probably sore. Just lay down."

"I'll get a double chin if I lay-"

"So does everyone else! I get one, too!" I pushed her down. She laughed, laying down next to me while I sat. 

"Can I put my head in your lap?"

"Of course." She put her head in my lap. "Elevating your head like this helps drain the mucus from your sinuses." She kissed my thigh, since I was wearing shorts, it was the only bit of skin that she could get to. 

"I'm gonna nap. Can I cuddle your leg while you research?" 

"No. I'll cuddle you." 

"But you're working~" She whined, kissing my leg again. "I'm still cuddling you, but you'll be able to research this way. Plus, your thigh is kinda like a long pillow."

"If you want to..." I sighed, and she wrapped her arms around my thigh. She curled the rest of her body underneath my legs, effectively wrapping herself around me. I watched her yawn a few times, and I pet her head until she fell asleep. I went back to researching every possible outcome (as well as giving CPR, and what to do in case of a heart attack, , you know, the general stuff that you have to watch out for). I kept looking at her, checking to see if she had trouble breathing, making sure her face wasn't too flushed, making sure there was no blood anywhere, again, the usual. It was nice needing to watch someone so gorgeous. I had an excuse to stare at the most beautiful girl in the world/my girlfriend. I was more than happy to watch her and make sure that she was okay. When 8:10 rolled around, it was time to give her medicine again. "Baby, wake up~" I cooed. She yawned. "Sorry to wake you up, but you gotta take your medicine soon." I bent down and kissed the crown of her head. 

"Mkay, I'll get up..." She grumbled (adorably), and pulled herself up by my shoulder. I helped her out, pulling her up towards me a bit. 

"Good morning, sweetie." I kissed her forehead, and started to take her medicine out of the bottle. I also opened the water. "Take it at the right time, okay? Down to the second."

"When?" 

"One second after eight-fourteen." 

"Mkay." 

"Now." I said after watching the time. She swallowed it at exactly the right time. "Good!" I put my leg over hers, and we laid down together. I laid on top, with my head on her chest. 

"Babe, I'm sorry." 

"Why?" 

"Can you help me up? I gotta-" I jumped off of her,  and scooped her up in my arms. I took her to the bathroom, and set her down on the toilet. 

"Let me get you after you wash your hands? You could fall." I asked after kissing her forehead again. 

"Yeah, I'll let you know." She smiled, then shooed me off.

"Tzuyu~" She called after a couple minutes. I opened the door and scooped her up again. 

"I got you, babe." I nuzzled her face, and took her back to her room. I laid her back down. "Oh, that was your last dose of the night. It's an eight hour wait between doses today and tomorrow." 

"Well, you're staying with me the whole night, right?" 

"Of course! What if you fall, or throw up, or get irritated bowels, or-"

"I'm not telling you if my feels weird. I'm telling Jihyo or Mina or Momo." 

"Why not your girlfriend?" I whined.

"I want you to see me a certain way, you know? I don't want to tell you about my poop." She kissed me.

"Fine. Just tell me that you need to tell someone else, and I'll get them." 

"Thank you, Chewy~" She wrapped her arms around me. "I'm chilly." 

"You're the little spoon, then." I turned her around, and pulled the blankets over us. "I'll nap with you. Don't hesitate to wake me up if you feel even the tiniest bit different." 

"Okay, babe. Thank you." 

"I love you." I whispered to her as I wrapped my arms around her and held her close.

"I love you too, Tzuyu." 

_____________________________

A/N: a total of like 4000 words for this "one-shot". good stuff. 

also I checked the poll and SaTzu was in the lead, so I was like, yep.  Basically when I read the fanfic mentioned in the chapter before this one, I was like "I'm doing this, but with what pairing?????" and SaTzu was the majority so I was like, ok SaTzu, here we go

and apparently SaTzu shippers are called Sapphires??? I never knew that. But I can only imagine idols finding the fandom's ships for them and just being like "im not gay. you idiots." but anyways, SaTzu is lit, but SaiDa is coming up strong lately. idk. I prefer SaTzu because I think their chemistry is better, but SaiDa is chill, too. 

when i was into anime, and there was a ship other than mine, i was mad, but when it comes to this stuff, its like...wow...you never know. therefore, i ship pretty much everything.

anyways. thanks for reading!!!