Massage? [DahMo]

Twice Gay Fest

Dahyun P.O.V.

"Aish...My neck is so stiff..." 

"Hm?" My girlfriend's head perked up at my mention of a stiff neck. 

"N-Nothing." I couldn't worry her. She does a lot already...there's no reason to bother my unnie. 

"No. I swear you said something." She rushed over from the kitchen and flung herself onto my lap on the couch. "Even if you didn't, you at least said 'aish', so something's not good." 

"Ahh, unnie, that's-"

"Dahyun-ah." She bent down and kissed my forehead. "Really. What's wrong?"

"I...It's nothing, really, it doesn't even hurt, it was just sore for a sec-"

"What's sore?" Her deep brown eyes were wide, and her long hair tickled my cheeks as she leaned closer to me, inspecting my face. I blushed from the attention. 

"My neck..." I whispered, half-hoping that she would forget, but the other half really hoping for a massage or anything, really, from my girlfriend. Practices had been getting more intense, and we didn't have a lot, if any, time for ourselves. Especially time where Momo and I could just be goofy and cuddly. 

"Aww, Dubu-yah." She cooed, kissing my cheek. She gently began massaging my shoulders, as she leaned back on my lap. "I'll make it better." 

"Unnie, it's okay..." I giggled, although I didn't want her to stop...and I knew she wouldn't, so I could afford to play hard-to-get with her. 

"No, no." She giggled back, probably sensing the way my muscles relaxed at her touch. "I need to make sure my Dahyunnie is nice and relaxed and pain-free." I hummed in response, closing my eyes and leaning my head back. I felt a light puff of air hit my neck as my Moguri chuckled at me. "And you said I didn't need to massage you. Look at you! You clearly needed one." 

"Nah..." I grinned.

"How did you sleep? If you sleep at an odd angle, it can really affect your muscles in the morning...or maybe it's all the practices...you haven't been doing any dance moves that could hurt your neck, right?" 

"Unnie!" I laughed, lifting my head back up, and hitting her shoulder lightly with my arm. "You worry so much...I'm fine, really." 

"I know, I know. You're a strong, independent Dubu, and you don't need to be taken care of by a Moguri." She grinned, cupping my face in her hands. "But a certain Moguri thinks that this Dubu needs a little love and care...a lot more than this Dubu thinks she needs." My Momoring leaned in, kissing my lips. After pulling away, she didn't get enough, I guess... She kept kissing my lips repeatedly, emphasizing the "mwah!" sound each time until I couldn't stop giggling. 

"Momoring~" I whined, kicking my legs half-heartedly underneath her. 

"What's wrong? Did I give Dubu too much love?" She giggled at me as I pouted up at her. "Ohh, I need to spread the love out a little bit." She leaned back in, smothering my entire face in kisses. I giggled, and relaxed under her. I loved getting pampered like this, but I could never tell her upfront- at least not now. She'd never let me breathe. I took her hand in mine, and sighed as her thumb rubbed circles on the back of my hand. When she pulled back, I could see on the clock behind us that about fifteen minutes have passed since she first smothered me. 

"Unnie~" I whined again.

"What's wrong, boo?" She giggled, squeezing my cheeks. 

"My neck still hurts..." I whimpered, pointing to my neck.

"Oh...Momo unnie is sorry." She pouted cutely. "Can you forgive this silly Momoring?" 

"Only if I get a massage." I crossed my arms in fake annoyance. She sighed, but with a smile on her face. Her hands went back to work on my shoulders, and I purred at her touch, leaning my head back once again.

"You know, you're the cutest thing ever."

"Momo~ You know that's not true." I whined. 

"You're the cutest thing I know, at least."

"That's an honor, considering what you get to look at in the mirror every day." 

She leaned in for another kiss, both of us giggling at just how cheesy and cringey we were...but I wouldn't have it any other way... Especially since letting out all this in any other way is far more likely to ruin our careers than this. 

______________________________

A/N: I felt bad for not having updated in a while! It's only about 700 words, though.... ; ^ ; 

Be sure to check the last chapter so you can help me out with writing a more dramatic, chaptered fic!! <3 Hope you all had a great day today! I have bad stomach cramps right now, so I'll be going to bed early. Good night, and remember to eat a good breakfast in the morning!!