Still a Child [SaTzu]

Twice Gay Fest

Sana P.O.V.

Tzuyu- No, my Tzuyu can sometimes come off as a little old than she is...by a lot. Especially around me. It can be upsetting sometimes when she tries to be my knight in shining arm-

"Ack! There's a spider!" I scream, jumping from my desk to my bed in one swift leap, knocking over the chair I was on in the process. A loud THUD echoed through my room...and probably the rest of the dorm. In my defense, that thing is at least the size of a freakin' nickel. Not quite quarter-sized, but MASSIVE.

"Sana!" My knight in shining armor- oh god, again? 

"N-No, Tzuyu, it's okay." I flushed. I hated making this poor girl feel responsible for me. She's too young to feel this much responsibility; being an idol didn't help, either.

"No, babe, I heard you scream..." She shifted her weight onto one leg with her hand on her hip, as she glanced around the room. "Is that the spider?" She chuckled adorably, pointing to the coin-sized demon.

"If you must know- Stop laughing!" Although was covered, the way her eyes squinted and the way her chest heaved, trying to keep it in, gave her away. She cleared , knowing she was caught. 

"All right, I'll grab the fly swatter." 

"Nope. No, you won't." I crossed my arms on my bed and pouted. "I can do it."

"I know you can, but I don't want you to."

"Why?"

She let out a soft sigh, before sitting next to me on my bed. "What's wrong, Sana unnie?" She placed her hand over mine gently, before picking it up slowly, and placing it on her thigh. She rubbed light circles on my hand with her thumb as she looked deep into my eyes; her eyes were filled with love and concern...and I felt terrible for worrying her. 

"You're too young. Let me take care of you." It came out more like a whine than I had wanted, so I leaned my head on her shoulder in frustration. 

"What do you mean by that?" She chuckled, leaning her head on top of mine as she continued to massage my hand. "I know I'm underage, but we haven't done-"

"No, like...like you always come to help me out. I can't even remember the last time I helped you out. Even worse, I never feel burdened by you-"

"Why should you feel burdened by me? Unnie, you're never a burden to me, and-"

"I bother you so much, though, babe...and I'm sorry." 

"You're sorry for nothing, Sana, my cute little squirrel." She took the hand that she had placed on my thigh to massage it with her other hand. She wrapped the arm that was closest to me around my shoulders, pulling my impossibly closer. "You've never bothered me before. I love helping you out because it means I get to spend time with you. But, at the same time, it kind of reminds me that I'm not the only one benefitting from, you know, us." 

"I don't know where I'd be without you, babe..." I squeezed her thigh gently with my hand, massaging it lightly. I smiled, tilting my face into her neck. "But that doesn't change the fact that you're too young to worry about someone else. Let me do the worrying, okay, babe?" I pressed a gentle kiss to her neck before pulling back, and looking into her eyes. 

"What if I don't worry, and just take care of you because I want to? And what if you don't worry, either?" 

"B-But-"

"Shush." She kissed my lips gently, pulling back with a small smile plastered on her face. "I love you, and I don't want you to worry."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Ungg..." I heard someone groan from the living room...at midnight. Everyone else had gone to bed...I think? I left my room, closing the door as quietly as I could, not wanting to disturb whoever is having, apparently, a very rough time.

"Hey, what's- Tzuyu?!" I yelped upon seeing my girlfriend curled up on the couch, groaning in pain. I rushed to her side, brushing hair out of her face to find...icing. 

Yep, my little Tzuyu is definitely still just a child.

"How many doughnuts did you have?!" I scolded, but she just reached out for my arm, which she cuddled to her chest as if it was a plushie. "Chou Tzuyu!" 

"Mmm...a few..."

"More like a few too many." I sighed. "You really are still a kid..." 

"Your kid." 

"No. Not my kid. Jihyo's kid, my girlfriend." 

"Why?"

"If you were my kid, then we wouldn't be dating. Now, exactly how many doughnuts did you have?" 

"Whatever was left in the box from this morning...can you get me some painkillers? My stomach is killing me..."

"Tzuyu! There were nine doughnuts left! Nine! You ate nine doughnuts?!" 

"Mmm...I guess so..." 

"I love you so much, babe, but this is ridiculous..." I groaned. "I'll be back with painkillers and water. Hang tight, okay?" 

I sighed as I took a bottle of water from the fridge, and opened up a bottle of painkillers...until I realized...I was taking care of my knight in shining armor! Finally! I sprang to life, rushing into the living room. I pulled the coffee table right up next to the couch, and set everything down on it. I ran to my room, and brought back Tzuyu's favorite stuffed animal (which happened to be one of mine). I fluffed the pillows as well, making her laugh at my eargerness to care for her. 

"Sana unnie, why are you being so silly?" She giggled, grabbing my hand. 

"Because my knight in shining armor is letting me treat her like a princess." I kissed her cheek, before sitting her up. I slid onto the couch behind her and began massaging her shoulders. She laid her head down on my chest after a short while, soon nuzzling her face into my shirt. She looked so cute and innocent. I couldn't help myself as I leaned down to kiss her temple, running my fingers through her hair. "You're so cute..." I cooed. 

"Now you know how I feel...isn't it nice?" She took the fabric of my shirt in her hands as she pulled herself up to kiss my cheek before laying back down. 

"Caring for an adorable little princess?" I giggled.

"Yeah, that's what I do all the time, and you think that you're a burden. Does this feel anything like a burden?"

"No...it's really nice." Which I wasn't just saying; I genuinely enjoyed having my little Tzuyu curled up on top of me, hearing her breathing, running my fingers through her hair, as we both began to have difficulty keeping our eyes open. "You're comfortable here, right?"

"Yeah, of course...can we sleep here?" She whined, nuzzling her face into my chest.

"I was about to suggest that...Good night, baby." I giggled, before wrapping my arms tightly around my Tzuyu.

"Good night." She mumbled against my chest. 

____________________

A/N: INSPIRED BY ME EATING 7 HASH BROWNS IN ONE SITTING. I've never felt closer to death in my life. Never. Again. EVER. 

But when we get into a bad situation, we turn it into SaTzu fluff, because I said I was going to update today, and in 45 minutes, today will be over. So nobody can say that I didn't keep my promise. 

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!! And don't eat too much junk food in one sitting. It will hurt. So don't get hurt.