You'll Never Be Hungry [MiMo]

Twice Gay Fest

Mina P.O.V.

It was another normal day: walking around the dorm, being bored as all hell, and doing the most awkward and painful-looking stretches I could muster. My girlfriend opened our fridge as I contorted myself away from the kitchen.

"AHH!" I heard Momo scream. I fell over, but got myself back together quickly. I ran into the kitchen, ready for a complete disaster, but no. My girlfriend sat on the ground with her arms crossed and her face in a massive pout.

"Aww, Moguri~" I cooed, kneeling on the ground beside her. "What's wrong? I think I heard you scream in here." I brushed through her hair with my fingers, placing her silky tresses behind her ears, granting me a better view of her adorably puffed out cheeks.

"Minari~" She whined, puffing her cheeks out even further for a more dramatic pout. "There's no jokbal."

"Oh no...are you sure?" I caressed her cheek lightly before standing up to investigate the fridge- and she was right. No jokbal to be seen. I sighed, and kneeled back down. "You're right...are you hungry?"

"Of course I'm hungry, babe." Momo scoffed adorably. "My stomach is growling..."

"I'm so sorry...Is there anything else you want to eat?"

"Nothing more than jokbal."

"Umm...we have teokbeokki...?"

"Uhnn..." She groaned, rolling over onto the ground.

"Yah!" I scolded her, sitting her back up. Who knows when the last time someone cleaned the kitchen was? How many things have ended up on this floor since then? She refused to let go of my neck once I picked her back up, so I pulled her up with my arms under her shoulders, helping her to sit on one of the chairs. "Momo, nobody knows the last time we've cleaned in here. Who knows how much dirt and general grossness could be on the floor?" 

"It doesn't matter. There's no food."

"Babe, I just said that we have teokbeokki in the-"

"But Jeongyeon likes teokbeokki." She whined. "So, I don't like it." I chuckled at my girlfriend's childishness before pulling a pot out of the cupboard, and filling it with water in the sink. I lit a flame on the stove, and put the pot over it. "What are you doing?"

"Making you something to eat." I giggled as I pulled out the ingredients to make a kind of meat soup.

"Really?" She squeaked, and backhugged me so tightly, I thought I was going to fall into the pot.

"Yes!" I laughed as her arms tightened. She left gentle kisses on my neck, nuzzling against me every few kisses. I began putting in the ingredients and stirring, as my Momo kept smothering my neck and cheek in kisses.

"I love you, Minari~" She cooed while rubbing my stomach and nuzzling my cheek.

"I love you too, Moguri~" I giggled back, leaning my head back in an attempt to nuzzle her in return. She giggled and continued smothering me in kisses. "And as long as you're with me, you'll never go hungry. Ever."

"You mean it?" She squeezed me even tighter.

"Of course. I may not be the best cook, but I'll make sure you never go hungry."

"You're a good enough cook for me..." My adorable girlfriend whined against me.

"That's good enough for me. But I'll still always try to get better at it." I turned off the flame, as the soup was done, and began pouring it into a bowl for Momo. I could hear her sniffing the air, desperate for food. I chuckled at her intense love for food. She jumped back from me as I turned around to face her to give her the food. I handed it to her, and she jumped into a chair and practically swallowed the whole bowl. 

"More?" She pleaded with huge, dark eyes. 

"Of course. Help yourself, babe." I chuckled, gesturing to the pot still two-thirds of the way full. 

"I love you!" She screeched before grabbing the entire pot, and setting it down on the table. She, again, practically swallowed the rest of the soup without even a single chew. A few minutes later, she had finished the meal I prepared for her, and slumped back in her chair, rubbing her cute little belly. "Thank you, Minari~ You're my favorite girl in the whole world." 

"I hope so. I'm your girlfriend after all." I chuckled as I took the pot from her and began washing it in the sink. She brought me her bowl and spoon, which I washed as well. "So, was it good?" 

"It was great! Thank you!" She squealed from her seat. After I finished washing, I sat next to her, leaning my head on her shoulder. She put her arm around me, draping it over my shoulder. "Sorry. I probably shouldn't have let you wash the dishes." 

"It's fine, don't worry about it. Only the best for my Moguri." I chuckled, leaning deeper into her touch. 

"But Mina..." She whined. 

"Yeah?" I chuckled. 

"I feel bad. What do you want to do? Are-" She gasped. "Are you hungry and didn't tell me?! I'm so sorry! I didn't even ask-"

"Momo! Really, I'm fine." I laughed, rubbing her thigh gently under the table. "There's nothing I really have in mind at the moment, other than being with you."

"Then...I'lll be right back." She jolted up, and dashed from the kitchen to her room. I laughed at her eagerness to do...whatever she had in mind. I saw her run into my room, too, before emerging with our 3DS consoles. "Can we battle? Or trade? Or see who can beat the most people? Or see who beat the most people in the Battle Tree? Or-"

"How about we do all of that in a more comfortable spot?" I chuckled. "My room or yours?" 

"Mine!" My little Momo dragged me out of my chair, and pushed me onto her bed. She stuck her tongue out as she wrote a note for Jeongyeon in her best Korean handwriting and stuck it on the door for her to see. 

"What's that?" I smiled, opening my arms for her. She laid on top of me, handing me my 3DS, as she rested her chin on my stomach and proceeded to start up her game of Pokemon Sun. 

"It's a note for Jeongyeon."

"I figured out that much without you telling me." I giggled, lightly crossing my legs around her back. 

"Ohh, I told her to leave us alone and to sleep in Nayeon's room."

"Why?"

"Because we might cuddle, and when we cuddle, I don't want to let go." She kissed my clothed stomach as I started up my Pokemon Moon game. "Now what shinies do you have?" 

________________________

A/N: Pure fluff to make up for yesterday's angst. This was originally supposed to be a vampire thing, but I started thinking about MiMo, and decided that fluff would work better if it was just normal Momo who was hungry. But when I thought I was done, I was only at about 800-something words, so I added in the little pokemon thing because I've been addicted to it for the past two days. (GET IN THE BAG, NEBBY. THE BAG.)

Hope you guys are enjoying your holidays!