Game Day [MiMo]

Twice Gay Fest

Momo P.O.V.

"Girls! Guess what I have!" Our leader Jihyo's loud voice shook us all from our activities. I was just playing Mario Kart on our new wii against Mina, Nayeon, and Chaeyoung. Tzuyu, Dahyun, Jeongyeon, and Sana were playing on seperate game systems. Dahyun and Sana were playing Pokemon, Tzuyu was playing Tomodachi Life, and Jeongyeon was playing Tales Of The Abyss. But all of that stopped once our leader's booming voice startled us out of our games. The four of us playing Mario kart essentially committed virtual suicide, Dahyun and Sana mis-clicked a move during a competitive match, Tzuyu had lost a mini-game, and  Jeongyeon dropped her system altogether.

"Jihyo!" We all yelled in unison.

"Yah! I bring a new game home, and this is what I get?" At that, we all dropped what we were doing and looked up at our lovely leader with wide and curious eyes. "Yeah, uh-huh, I thought so." She rolled her eyes and scoffed playfully, taking a wii game out of the bag, along with two...

Dance Dance Revolution mats!!!

"Yes!"

"I love you unnie!"  

"Marry me, Jihyo!" 

"Haha, okay, kids." She chuckled at the sudden burst of adoration and praise. "Who wants to help me set-"

"Me!" We all screamed in unison. I glared at Mina, knowing that our relationship from this point until the game was put away, meant nothing. Until that game was put away and turned off, we were enemies. Actually, we were enemies ever since we Mario Kart, but at this point, there was really no going back until the game was put away. Mina smirked, getting up and turning off the wii. 

"I'll help you, unnie~" She hummed sweetly. 

"H-Hey!" I yelled at my no-longer girlfriend. "Jihyo, you know how much I love you, right? You'll let me go first, right?" I pleaded with our God-Leader.

"Fine, Moguri, you can go against Mina. There are two mats, you idiot." She chuckled. Mina took out the game disk for Mario Kart, and replaced it with Dance Dance Revolution. Jihyo and I each laid down a mat while the others played rock paper scissors to determine the order of who would play next. Mina plugged the mats into the system, since she was closest to the console. 

Mina and I each stood on our mats, while Jihyo controlled the game with the remote, so neither of us would have the satisfaction of being player number one. Once our characters were chosen, we yelled over each for the first song. 

"Silver Dream! By Jun!" She yelled.

"Pluto The First!" I yelled over her. 

We glared at each other, saying 'I hate you' with our eyes. 

"Sana, you decide." Jihyo commanded. 

"Kimono Princess!" Sana squealed. "It's such a fun song, but it's so hard..."

The song began to play on expert mode, and Mina and I completely forgot the other's prescence. We focused on the screen, stomping and jumping on the tiles, switching feet, crossing our legs, uncrossing, shuffling, and any other movement we could get with our feet to achieve a perfect combo. The members would scream in awe or disappointment whenever we'd nail a difficult rhythm, or break a combo. When the song was finally over, we were panting and sweating, staring the screen down as the scores rose. The room was silent except for our heavy breathing. 

 

Mina had won, recieving a golden AA, while I recieved just a normal green A. 

Jeongyeon screamed in happiness, always playfully rooting against me as my roommate. Mina was about to walk off the mat, before I grabbed her hand, staring deep into those brown eyes. She smirked, knowing what I wanted. 

"Rematch. Best two out of three." I growled, my glare not leaving those dark and knowing orbs. 

"Anything for my little Moguri." She mocked, repositioning herself on the mat. "Sana, choose again." She grinned evilly, her gaze not leaving mine. The entire room was silent...this was the most intense fight anyone had ever seen between the members. Sana didn't speak, and Dahyun just held her hand, comforting her. "Sana." She growled. 

"U-Umm...Kyoka Suigetsu Row..." She whimpered, as Jihyo changed the song, her arm visibly shaking. She put the song, again, on expert. Everyone was completely silent during this round, holding their breath, anticipating that, once the song ended, we'd end up in a fist fight. The tension was that bad. I grit my teeth while doing everything in my power to get the higher combo, to hit every last arrow. I preyed on each arrow, completely ignoring Mina's score, but she clearly wasn't doing the same.

"Dammit..." I heard her growl underneath her breath. The song ended, and...

Oh hell yes. I had the golden AA, and Mina was the one with the singe green A. 

"Not so stuck-up anymore, are you, babe?" I turned my head, smirking at my beautiful girlfriend, who was panting and glaring at me with hatred. 

"You're dead, Moguri." She chuckled dryly. I smirked back.

"Oh really? Am I really?" I giggled in happiness, having beat my Minari. "Sana, if you could choose again." 

"P-Pluto...Pluto Relinquish..." She whispered, and Jihyo, again, changed the song with shaking hands. 

The song, again began on expert mode, as the room was silent. The entire song passed by me like a blur. I heard nothing but the music, and felt nothing but the mat beneath my feet. It ended, with my Mina and I both bent over, panting. There could be no more rematches for this round...we were beyond tired. I closed my eyes, too exhausted to keep them open, when I heard screaming...but not from Jeongyeon. I opened my eyes to see a large golden AA on my side of the screen, and the arms of my members wrapped around me, cheering. 

"I'm sorry, Minari." I giggled, hugging my exhausted girlfriend. 

"It's...It's okay Moguri." She wrapped her arms lightly around me. "Besides, it's not over until this game is put away." 

We walked over to the couch, watching as Nayeon and Jeongyeon began to play, the room's tense nature having returned to its normal festive atmosphere. I cheered for Nayeon, the mom of TWICE, while Mina cheered for Jeongyeon, just to annoy me. Sure enough, Jeongyeon won. 

This continued for awhile, Mina and I going up and destroying the atmosphere each time we challenged each other. Hours passed, and it was time for dinner. Jihyo had put away the game so we wouldn't upset our stomachs, and since the game was away, Mina and I returned to our normal selves around each other. After dinner, I laid in my room, considering taking a nap, when a knock at my door brought me out of my thoughts. 

"Moguri~" I recognized my girlfriend's voice. 

"Come in, babe." I sat up, eager to spend time with my Minari. She shut the door behind her, and sat on my bed next to me. 

"So...We kind of...umm...fought...today..." She whispered slowly.

"I thought we were just having fun?" I brushed her hair out of her face. 

"Well, I did, too, but you didn't invite me to your room after dinner to cuddle like usual..." She looked into my eyes with worry. "I'm-"

"Baby, I'm sorry." I wrapped my arms around her, laying down and pulling her on top of me. "I love you, you know that? I just wanted to take a nap is all." 

"O-Oh, sorry, I can-"

"You can stay and nap with me if you want. I wouldn't mind the company." I chuckled, looking at her slightly red face. 

"Th-Thank you, Moguri." She hummed, and buried her face in the crook of my neck. "Good night, my dancing queen." She purred.

"Good night, my black swan." I cooed into her hair.

____________________________

A/N: I found my old DDR game and played it today... So many memories... But I couldn't help thinking of "what if the dancing couple got a hold of this game??" so I wrote this just because. Also, I don't know why, but my school lets us have the day after Thanksgiving off as well, so I decided to write today anyway. I hope you enjoyed reading!! (Also fluff is way easier to write than M-rated stuff omg)