No School [SaTzu]

Twice Gay Fest

This does involve speaking about that one painful time of the month that most women go through. If that is uncomfortable for you to read, or you don't want to think about shark week, aunt flow, the devil's waterfall, that one scene in the shining, stomach cramps, the week of hell, or whatever else you call a period, don't read this. This is pure fluff otherise. +inspired by the cramps that are currently rendering me immobile+

Tzuyu P.O.V.

I quietly walked in the door of our dorm, shutting it gently behind me. I had left school early today, with the permission of the school nurse and one of the managers...why, you ask? Well, I felt like I had a knife twisting and turning in my stomach. I felt like there was an anaconda around my waist and lower back, squeezing relentlessly. I felt dizzy and nauseous. Whenever I tried to move, my stomach would clench and cramp and convulse in such a way that I would lose my balance. I had tears in my eyes, and, I'm sure, red stains on my underwear. 

That's right. It's shark week. Or some might say that Aunt Flow came to visit. But in the dorm, we're all girls, so we just tell it like it is...

"Hey, Tzu-"

"I'm bleeding out of my ." I cut off our leader with a glare. "Gimme pain meds." 

"Oh, of course! I'm so sorry, Tzuyu..." Nayeon rushed into the bathroom to grab some medicine from the cabinet. 

"I'll grab a heating pad." Momo sprinted off to the closet where we kept our spare blankets. 

"Go change into pajamas, we've got you covered." Mina smiled gently. "I'll go get Sana." 

"Thanks guys." I struggled to smile through the pain. 

"I'll cook you-"

"No." I glared at the leader again. "You can't cook."

She just chuckled in response. "I'll just heat up some ramyun for you, then." 

"Thank you, unnies..." I smiled, and limped to my bedroom. I didn't get far, however...A certain member of TWICE was always extra-concerned about my well-being - she has to be, though, she's my girlfriend. 

"My little Chewy!" The raven-haired angel opened her bedroom door, first looking like a sleepy puppy, then turning to an expression of pure joy. That joy only lasted a moment, once she saw me clutching my stomach. "Oh my god, Chewy-ah! What's wrong?" She put her hand on my shoulder, her disheveled hair from napping hanging slighly in her eyes. 

"I-I'm fine..." She raised an eyebrow at me, showing that she knew more than I was saying. I sighed, and complied with her unspoken wishes. "I just have some bad cramps, that's why I came home early-"

"Aww! My poor little Chewy~" She stood on her toes to kiss my forehead. "Oh...You're warm..." She held my face with worry. 

"Unnie, I'm-"

"Let's get you changed into pajamas."

"I was about to." I chuckled. 

"M'kay." She helped me inside my room, and grabbed some black pajamas. "We're both girls...I know we have to wear black in case anything, you know." She chuckled a little, making me giggle lightly. She handed them to me, and I took them with a smile that wasn't forced for once. "I'll turn around so it isn't awkward, but if it hurts, don't worry, I'll help you." 

"Thanks unn-Oww..." I whimpered, clutching my stomach after I tried to lift my shirt off. She flipped back around, and gently grabbed the hem of my shirt, pulling it off over my head. We both blushed and chuckled. 

"Yeah, I had a feeling that this would be awkward...sorry, Chewy." She giggled again, likely out of embarassment, before sliding the baggy black tank top over my head. She carefully made sure that the shirt sat comfortably on me, then brushed my hair with her fingers out of the neck hole. She hummed softly, running her fingers through my hair even after it was laid nicely on my shoulders. She gave my forehead a sweet kiss. "You okay?" She smiled the most angelic smile possible. 

"Y-Yes...thank you, unnie." I blushed, avoiding her loving gaze. I looked up in time to see her adorable eyes shift up in happiness, and then kissing my forehead once again. "I can change out of my skirt...if you want." 

"Only if you think you can do it without hurting." She pouted too damn cutely, resting her soft hand on my cheek. "I don't want my little Princess Chewy in pain." 

I giggled, then indicated for her to turn around with my hand. I easily slid out of my skirt, and pulled on the black shorts that my girlfriend grabbed for me. "M'kay. I'm done." 

She spun back around, smiling. "Do you want to rest in here? Or the living room? Or-"

"I'll just rest in here, thanks-"

"Little Tzuyu is in here, right?" A knock sounded at the door, and the loud voice of our leader rang through.

"Yeah!" Sana rushed to the door, taking the ramyun from Jihyo, the heating pad from Momo, and the pain medicine from Nayeon. "Thank you!" She grinned. 

"Mina's bringing water for her, too." Momo smiled. 

"Thanks!" I called from where I sat on my bed. 

"No problem!"

"You're welcome!" 

"Get well soon!"

She closed the door, then set the ramyun and pain medicine on my nightstand. She plugged the heating pad into the wall, and handed me the remote to control the temperature. I put it on the highest setting, then took it from her, laying it on my stomach under the tank top.

Another knock sounded, and she jumped up yet again, taking the glass of water from Mina with a smile and a word of thanks. She handed me the glass, and took out two pills from the bottle. I opened my mouth, and she set the capsule on my tongue. I took a gulp of water, swallowing the medicine. Again, I opened my mouth, and she set the other pill on my tongue. I swallowed it the same as before. She sat on my bed next to me, smiling like the angel that she is, while massaging my legs gently.

"Are you cold, baby?"

"No..." I smiled, trying to think of a good pick-up line to make her blush. "Your warm heart gives me all the heat I- No, wait, your-" She pressed a loving kiss to my lips. After a few seconds, she pulled away smiling.

"I love you, too, Chewy." She rubbed my cheek gently. She helped me to sit up, and picked up the bowl of ramyun. I gently took the bowl from her with a smile. She took a pair of chopsticks, and picked up a few noodles. I opened my mouth, and slurped up the noodles hungrily. She giggled, and rubbed my head, continuing to feed me until there was none left. I kissed her cheek, smiling as I felt her soft skin against my lips. She took the bowl, and placed it on my nightstand, setting the chopsticks inside the bowl.

"I love you..." I whispered, looking at my princess, my guardian angel, my love.

"Aww, Tzuyu..." She cooed, brushing my hair behind my ears, and adjusting the pillows behind me. She kissed my lips again. She tried to pull away, but I followed her movement, not letting the kiss break. She giggled into me, running her fingers through my hair. I felt all of my muscles relax, and any hint of pain vanish. I pulled back, laying down on the bed, and she massaged my legs, humming softly. "Is there anything you wanna do?"

"Hmm...I could probably go for watching a movie or a variety show...something lighthearted."

"I agree." My girlfriend grinned. "I'll be right back. I'm just gonna grab my laptop from my room so we can watch stuff, 'kay?"

"M'kay." I smiled, giving her a kiss before she sprinted out.

She returned, and we snuggled up together. She rested the laptop on her stomach, letting a comedy movie run. I laid my head on her chest, watching the movie, but, more importantly, enjoying the cuddle time with my one and only.

___________________________________________

A/N: Sometimes, you gotta turn a rough situation into a good one. (I was sent home because of cramping and throwing up... (^^;))

Hope you enjoyed reading! And for anyone who maybe hasn't had hers yet...well, it isn't usually this bad :) Most of my friends don't even feel their cramps. I'm just really unlucky or have a really low pain tolerance, or both.