Fight Me [MiMo]

Twice Gay Fest

Momo P.O.V.

When Mina and I were trainees, we'd always have dance battles after practice. Always. When we became part of Twice, however, we lost our alone time, and we were always too tired to battle if we did have time. Now that we were dating, we really didn't even want to do dance battles. We just wanted to cuddle when we were together. I'm not complaining, but...it can get kind of boring. 

But now the time has come. Only the foreign line was in the dorm, since the Korean members were with their family for a holiday. Sana and Tzuyu were in the maknae's room, doing...whatever, I guess. We didn't keep tabs on them, even though Jihyo told Mina and I to make sure the maknae stays pure. Not my job, though. I mean, it technically is, since Jihyo told me to do it, but who am I to control those two crazy kids? Mina and I were bored in the living room, and had been bored for the past half hour, since she kept beating me at Mario Kart. We could've kept playing, but I got upset and threw my remote, so...It's going to be a single-player game for a little while, now. Actually, all of our games were now single-player, since I broke the only other remote we had. Oops. 

But I've now had the revelation of a lifetime. I'm going to have a dance battle with my Mina again. 

"Mina!" I jumped up, and tackled her to the ground. "Fight me." 

"Ow, Momo..." She groaned, then looked at me. "That's what we did in our trainee days. We were competing against each other then." 

"I want to do it again, though...please?" I begged, kissing her to try to persuade her. 

"Fine." She sighed. "But I'm changing the rules." 

"You're so lame..." I groaned, rolling off of her. "What are your new 'rules'?" I put "rules" in air quotes, since I knew I wasn't going to follow them anyway. 

"No touching allowed this time, and-"

"What? That was fun, though! Remember that one time that I flicked your nose-"

"Yeah, but that hurt. Plus, I always put my foot on your shoulder, so one time I almost tore your muscle when I slipped. And, you'd grind on me sometimes so I'd surrender."

"We're dating, Mina. The whole point of this is to be more adventurous now-"

"No." She put one of her legs over my mouth, and the other on my stomach. "So, no touching, and no talking. That includes, but is not limited to-"

"Lame." I groaned against her calf. She sat up, which put more weight on her legs. 

"So, we won't do a dance battle." 

I bit her calf to make her take it off of my mouth. She moved that leg down to my chest. "If I win, the next dance battle we do will be the original rules. Touching and talking allowed." 

"Fine. Only because I know that you won't win." 

"First one to not have a good response loses?" I grinned as she took her legs off of me and stood up. 

"Of course." She smiled, and helped me off the ground. "Set a timer. Five minutes for stretching first." 

I grabbed my phone and set the timer to five minutes. We stretched our bodies in every way possible. We pulled on each other's legs, arms, and everything else that we could in order to make sure that we were both loose and weren't likely to get hurt from this. We quickly did a warm-up dance after the five minute stretching. We danced to Signal as a warm-up before the battle begun. Once Signal was over, I grabbed my phone, and hooked it up to the speakers. 

"Come here, we'll decide on a playlist together." I called her over to look at the playlists I had on my phone for freestyle. We settled on one that had artists like Beyonce, Rihanna, and Parris. I put it on shuffle. "Ladies first." I motioned to Mina. 

"We're both girls you idiot." She giggled.

"Yeah, but I'm not a lady. I'm a gentlewoman." I smirked, and she giggled. 

"Fine." 

She started dancing to 7/11 by Beyonce, not missing the chance to twerk. Even though we weren't allowed to touch each other, appeal is still a viable way to shock the other into not being able to come up with a response. 

Drank

I went all out, popping, twerking, waacking; everything I learned, but saving some for later, since I knew we could go at this for a long time. We've had a couple dance battles in our trainee years go into our lunch break, but we would never stop until there was a definite winner. 

We did indeed fight for a while. We went through Flawless, Fireball (by Willow, not Pitbull), Diva, and Talk That Talk. But now...oh, now it's over. And I'm okay with losing. Lights Down Low by Bei Maejor came on, and...well...you know what that means. I went first for this song, since Mina went first for the last song we did. I danced ily, but I knew that this would be the end of me, as Mina approached me during the chorus. 

I love my girlfriend. 

She did a body wave, while kneeling down, and held her neck, and flung her hair. She went full on like she did during Sixteen... I couldn't bear it for more than thirty seconds before pouncing on her, and smothering her face in kisses. 

"I lose, you win." I whispered inbetween kisses. I felt her giggle, making my heart flutter.

"I really thought you would have won...If Fireball went any longer than it did, I would've lost." She rubbed my back as I laid on top of her. We were panting from exhaustion, but even though we were sweaty, we didn't want to seperate. 

"You could never lose any of our dance battles now." I chuckled. "You'll do something like that, and I'll just forfeit." 

"It's nice...I get to win for once." She twirled my hair around her finger. 

"You won some of the battles, right?" 

"Yeah, like three of them out of the hundreds that we did." 

"We didn't do hundreds, probably just, like, a couple hundred." We giggled at that. "Do you ever miss being a trainee?" 

"Yes and no. I would have never had the courage to ask you out if we were trainees, but we were alone a lot more often back then..." 

"If we weren't dating, being alone together wouldn't mean that much, would it?"

"I treasured every moment I had with my Momo." Mina started massaging the back of my neck. "You did a lot of hair flips..." 

I groaned into her neck in response, unable to speak since Mina was an amazing masseuse...I really love my girlfriend. I've said it a lot, but I really love her. She giggled at my groan, knowing that she was massaging the right spot. 

"My hand is tired, Moguri~" She said after a while. She let her hand fall to the side, and I lifted my head.

"That's fine. I appreciate it." I thanked her with a kiss, and we slowly unstuck ourselves.

"Ow, ow ow ow..." We whimpered, since the sweat stuck us together like glue. It was painful to seperate. 

"We should check on the baby." Mina sighed. "If Jihyo comes home and sees that the maknae's innocence has been completely removed, she'll kill us."

"She should kill Sana, not us." I groaned, but followed her to the maknae's room. She knocked on the door, and we heard a "shh" from the inside. I leaned my head on Mina's back. "They've already been gay enough...there's no point." 

"Sana! What are you and Tzuyu doing?!" She knocked on the door more strongly. 

"Not watching The Handmaiden!" We heard Sana call back.

"Oh. Well, watching is better than doing." Mina shrugged. "If you remove a single piece of clothing, I'm killing both of you, because Jihyo will kill me!" 

"Okay!" We heard the maknae respond. 

"Well. That's done. Food?" I hugged her to further persuade her. 

"Yeah, let's eat." 

______________________________

A/N: always gotta end a Momo fanfic with FOOD 

Also the songs that they danced to are part of a playlist that I actually used to use when I did freestyle dance competitions *sniffle* before school consumed me *sniffles again* I really miss it... Lights Down Low isn't a part of that though. I didn't really go into that side of dance.

Anyways, I saw a request for MiMo and they're honestly the easiest couple for me to write because they're the DANCING COUPLE so I usually come up with an idea pretty quickly for them ^^

Speaking of food, I'm off to eat dinner. Thanks for reading~

WAIT I JUST REMEMBERED i got on this site in the afternoon after shopping, and I saw all of the comments because there were some on my MoHyo/JiMo story, and on here, and even on the [M] one-shot collection and I literally smiled so much that I saw my reflection and was like "oh geez i have a double chin oops" so thank you for your support! I love reading the comments. I just don't really know how to reply most of the time, and if I only reply to one comment I feel bad so I tend to just not reply at all??? But I read them and they give me a reason to keep updating, so thank you!! <3