"IT" [SaTzu]

Twice Gay Fest

My girlfriend burst out in tears of laughter upon my shrink from the TV screen. Pennywise has just killed little Georgie; a classic horror movie scene, played on repeat by GIFs and clips all over the internet, yet still creepy enough (to me) to make me press into Sana's arms a little tighter.

"You said you wouldn't be scared, Tzu." She chuckled, putting her chin on top of my head as I curled up in her lap. 

"I'm not scared." I whimpered. "It's just...it's a creepy scene." 

"Oh, dear." She giggled and started to rub my back soothingly. "Is someone going to need to sleep in my bed tonight?" 

"N-No. I'm fine." My heart fluttered at the thought of being able to sleep in Sana's bed with her, and snuggle with her all night. Especially since it was an unusually cold October...the thought of falling asleep listening to her heartbeat, feeling the rise and fall of her chest, and hopefully even wake up to her lips on mine...it seemed like heaven. The idea of not cuddling a pillow to sleep, and instead resting with my limbs tangled up in hers', being held close by the girl I love most; I think I'd cry. 

"Tzuyu, you're cutting off circulation to my arm." I heard her laugh. I immediately sat up, getting close to the TV screen. When I looked forward, I was met with Pennywise. I shrieked and curled up in her lap. "Aww! My poor scaredy-baby." She cooed, kissing the top of my head. I buried my face in her legs. 

"I'm not scared." I grumbled. 

"Babe, hush. It's not even scary right now." She sighed, and gave my back a couple pats. "Look. It's just a straight couple kissing." 

"Fine." I whined, looking up. Seeing, the un-scary scene, I sat up again. I leaned my head on her shoulder, and huddled up as close to her as I could. It was only a moment before the movie got dark again, as a man took out a whip to use on his girlfriend. I nuzzled my face into her neck. Some people were into these kinds of things, but not me.

"Aw, Chewy." She cooed, and placed her hand gently against the back of my head, holding me close. "He's garbage." I nodded against her, and proceeded to cling to her as if I were glued to her for the rest of the movie. 

When the movie ended, I was nuzzled comfortably against her. If not for my heart pounding out of fear, this would have been ideal. Even then, I could cuddle with her like this forever. "I love you, Sana." I mumbled against her skin. 

"I love you too." She giggled. "Time to get up?" She tried to stand up, but I was clinging to her, not letting her seperate from me for a single second. I heard another angelic laugh escape her lips, then I felt her arms wrap around me as she stood. I gripped onto her even more tightly as she carried me to the hall. "Your room or mine?" 

"Yours." I wanted to fall asleep in Sana's bed so badly, to wake up and smell like her perfume, and for all of our group members to be jealous of how close Sana and I were. 

"Yes, princess." She chuckled, carrying me into her room. Nayeon had already fallen asleep for the night, while Mina sat in her bed playing Mario Kart. "Mina, do you wanna go play Mario in a different room? Sorry, but-"

"Awww!" I heard Mina squeal,presumably at the sight of me wrapped around Sana like a koala bear. "Yeah, I'll go hang out with Momo. You two look so cute!" She jumped off of her bed and I heard her walk out, closing the door behind her. My lovely girlfriend sat on her bed with me, and pressed a gentle kiss to the side of my head. 

"No nightmares, okay?" She laid down, as did I. We adjusted to get comfortable to laying down together. I nuzzled my face against her chest, listening to her calming heartbeat. Everything about Sana was so cuddly, warm, and loveable. Everything about her made me unbelievably happy, and gave me every warm and fuzzy feeling imaginable. I felt her chest rumble with a relaxed sigh, and I felt her arms and legs wrap around me. I grinned into her chest, nuzzling her with happiness. 

"Sana...?" I mumbled. She hummed in response. "Is...is it childish to be scared of that movie?" 

"No, Tzuyu." I felt her squeeze me a little tighter. "Just remember that your strong and powerful girlfriend will protect you from everything. I'll keep you safe and warm, forever and always." 

"Thank you." I tightened my grip on her.