Jihyo's Belly [MoHyo]

Twice Gay Fest

Jihyo P.O.V.

We piled into the vans like normal after an especially funny fanmeet. We played "Guess The Body Part", and Momo was just adorable. But I can't think like that. I'm the leader, and if anyone in this group should stay out of an in-group relationship more than another, it's me. I'm usually content just watching her dance, and smile, the way she gushes over jokbal, I just want to feed her all day. I usually put up with watching her flirt with Dahyun and Nayeon, and watching her and Jeongyeon go back and forth with affections. I'm used to watching the stares she gives Mina when they work on their own personal dance projects. But today is different. At least now, it is. 

The way she would constantly touch my stomach, and call it "Jihyo's belly" so damn cutely, how she basically used me for comfort, when she felt awkward she'd just put her hand on me. It was too cute. 

And now, here we are, in the van we usually go into. I sat right behind the driver's seat, Momo next to me, and Dahyun next to her. Nayeon and Jeongyeon sat behind us. Most importantly, did I mention Momo was sitting next to me? I did. But I feel like I'm describing this van incorrectly. It sounds too calm. 

The two lovers, Nayeon and Jeongyeon were bickering like a married couple in the back seat. They would start to yell, but then I'd scold them, telling them the manager needed to focus on driving. They'd apologize, but soon enough, they were just as loud as before. I'd finally given up on them. 

The other two lovers, Momo and Dahyun, were being polar opposites. Dahyun was screeching like her eagle self about something I damn well could not understand. Momo would laugh like a cute little idiot whenever Dahyun's voice cracked, while eating all of the food she recieved from fans. She even ate Dahyun and I's food. Well, she stole Dahyun's but me, I gave her mine. Not because I'm on a diet, you know, like she should be, but because her face when she begged was, again, too damn cute. I remembered her little squeal of happiness, as she grabbed the food from me and ran towards the vans. 

"Jeongyeon, you know I didn't eat your-"

"Honey you know that I know that you did."

"How can you even tell?!"

"So you did!" 

"No! I didn't!"

"You basicallly just admitted to it!"

"Do you wanna break up or something?! Because if you can't trust me around food- Umph!" I heard the sound of someone's body getting smashed into the side of the car. Do I really have to break this up? Breaking up an argument is one thing, but-

"Yah! Jihyo's really tired! Can't you to give her a damn moment?!" I turned my head so fast, that I nearly cracked my neck. I saw Momo turning back around as the two older girls whispered their apologies. She gave me a sweet smile. "Sorry, unnie."

"No, no, you have nothing to be sorry for." I let myself rub her head. "Thanks for that, Moguri~" She smiled like a little kid, and closed her eyes happily as I chose to massage her scalp gently instead of mindlessly messing up her hair. Her nose scrunched ever so slightly, and I thought I might die right then, but no. I'm the leader, and I shouldn't get into a relationship. Besides, her and Dahyun were together already, weren't they?

We finallly arrived at the dorms, and I was more than happy to go to sleep in my room. 

"Good job today, girls! Let's all wash up and sleep well." I smiled as they cheered, and we did our different things. I went straight to the shower, and Nayeon chose to accompany me, since Jeongyeon and Momo were taking the other two showers. 

We undressed together, and there as honestly nothing ual about it. TWICE showered together a fair amount, and we were, strangely, sort of used to each other . The only two girls I've never showered with were Tzuyu, simply because she was shy and didn't shower with anybody, and Momo. I would never shower with Momo, at least not if I wanted my sanity to stay intact. I've seen those rock hard abs too many times already. If I saw any more of her body than I already do, I think I'd die. It's already bad enough that she'll walk around the dorm in a sports bra and Hello Kitty booty shorts...

"I'm sorry about being so rude in the van." Nayeon apologized as we stepped into the hot shower. 

"Don't be sorry. I'm honestly worried about you and Jeongyeon..."

"We're fine, don't worry. She's probably going to apologize once we get out of the shower. Like usual, she'll probably have ice cream, and ask to talk about it. I love that girl..."

"That's really cute. I wish Momo would- I mean-"

"Momo?!" She shrieked way too loud for my liking. 

"Shh!" I nearly shoved her into the walll with how strongly I smushed my fist into . "Yes, Momo, but don't say anything. I'm the leader, and I can't like any of you. If I do, it's torture for me, and if I act on it, it's bad for the whole group. So hush. Besides, she's with Dahyun." I took my hand out of , and grabbed the shampoo, massaging it into my scalp. 

"But Jihyo," Nayeon began as I rubbed shampoo into her hair as well. "Momo isn't with Dahyun. Dahyun is straight, silly. I think you have a chance with her."

"Who, Dahyun? You just said that she's straight. I don't even like her in that-"

"No, Jihyo. Momo. I think you have a chance with Momo." 

"You're ridiculous." I chuckled as I washed shampoo out of my hair, then let Nayeon rinse her hair. I put conditioner in my hair, and then Nayeon's. Once again, I massaged it into our scalps. 

"I'm serious, though. When Momo is with Jeongyeon and I, whenever we mention your name she gets all shy. When we ask what she thinks about you, she tells us to shut up. Jeongyeon says she likes you, and I agree."

"I doubt it, Nayeon. She's Momo."

"Yeah, but you're Jihyo."

"Yeah, I'm Jihyo, the visual hole-"

"Oh shut up. Netizens don't know what they're talking about. You're beautiful, Jihyo."

"Thanks, Nayeon, but-"

"Nope, no buts." 

We finished our shower talking about silly, pointless things. The second we left the bathroom, Jeongyeon was already there with the ice cream Nayeon predicted. 

"Nayeonie...I love you. I don't want to fight with you. Can you forgive me?" Jeongyeon looked like a pathetic lost puppy. 

"Aww, baby, of course I forgive you!" Nayeon gave her girlfriend a kiss on each cheek. "Jihyo, I told you that you had nothing to worry about." She took Jeongyeon to her room, ice cream in hand. I wish Momo would- No. I don't wish. 

I contemplated going to my room, but since I share a room with Nayeon...I decided against it. Instead, I went to Jeongyeon's room to visit Momo. I don't know what drove me to seek out the older girl, but I just felt like I had to. After the shower pep talk with Nayeon...I don't know. I just feel like I have a little more confidence. 

"Jihyo!" Momo greeted me with a bright smile, yet not moving from her bed. She was watching our performances on her laptop, and I saw her writing in her notebook as she watched.

"You're working even harder than me." I chuckled. "Can I?" I gestured to her bed. 

"Of course!" She continued once I sat down. "You know, no one works harder than you, Jihyo. You're always cleaning, and working on singing. You always push all of us to our limits. Thanks."  

"Thanks? For what?" I was baffled at this girl.

"For always pushing us in rehearsal. I'm barely finding anything to fix." 

"O-Oh..." I blushed. 

"And for always holding me back after rehearsal, telling me I could do better." Momo smiled. "I still have a long way to go, but...well, thanks." 

"Aww, Momo..." I hugged her. Oh, why I always keep her after rehearsal alone? I just like seeing her dance, that's all. I only find nonsense to point out, but the poor girl always takes the fake criticism to heart. What an angel. 

She hugged me back after she paused the video. She reached around my back, put her laptop aside, and pulled me onto her lap. I cuddled up to her, enjoying her warmth. For once, she was wearing a shirt instead of just a sports bra. The Hello Kitty booty shorts, however, were alive and well. She put her hand on my belly, and giggled.

"Jihyo's belly." She whispered adorably. I giggled at her, hitting her arm playfully. "Noo~ Jihyo's belly is my belly." She whined, and if I wasn't so enamored with her aegyo voice, I probably would've screamed at the flirtatious remark. Why? Because it wasn't fanservice with Jeongyeon, Nayeon, Mina, Dahyun, or anyone. We were alone in her bedroom...her...bedroom. 

But I didn't pay much attention to it. In fact, I played along. "Momo's fingers." I whispered, rubbing her long fingers gently with mine. She pllaced her chin on top of my head.

"Jihyo's hair. Which is also my hair." This time I caught it, and I blushed a subtle shade of pink. It didn't go unnoticed. "My hand." She claimed, taking my other hand in hers. She took the hand that I was playing with away, and hit my gently. "My ." If I wasn't blushing hard enough already, I certainly was now.

"Momo, you know your is way better than mine." I whispered. Once it came out, I hoped she didn't hear me. 

"Not true." She patted my again. "You have a nice ." I blushed, squeezing her hand gently. I bit my lip, trying to keep from smothering this poor girl in kisses. It's not like she was actually flirting with me, right? This was just a Momo thing.

"Not really." I giggled, smushing my face into her chest, so she couldn't see me blush. She took her hand off my , and rubbed my shoulder.

"It's really a nice ." She continued to argue, but always gentle and playful. 

"Moguri...Are you-" Realizing what was about to come out of my mouth, I shut up right then and there. Yeah, uh huh, smart Jihyo. Ask her if she's bi right now. That's not weird. "Nevermind."

"Am I flirting with you? Yes."

"Umm...o-okay...Momo, you know, I'd love to stay here and mess around with you, but I can't, I really can't."

"What...? Did I do something?" I heard her voice crack a little as I shifted to get up. I laid back down on her.

"You know what? I can let go of being the leader for five more minutes, right?" I gave in.

"Of course you can! You push yourself too hard, maybe you should forget about being leader for another hour, or maybe the rest of the night or the rest of the week?" She squeezed me tightly to her. "Pleease~" I sighed into her, letting myself relax. 

"Can I tell you something?" 

"Anything."

"I like you...a lot. Like...in a certain way..." 

"You're bi? And you like me?!" Momo squeaked, wrapping her legs around me as well. 

"U-Um, yeah...Do you-"

"Jihyo, you have no idea." She kissed the top of my head. 

"Aww, Moguri~" I cooed, scooting up on her lap so I could kiss her cheeks. I kissed each cheek twice, and I didn't miss her little happy giggles. 

"Stay here tonight. I'll have Jeongyeon sleep with Nayeon, and we can talk and kiss all night. We could do more, a lot more, if you wanted to, but if you don't I understand. And we can eat snacks all night, and we could watch dramas, and I can snuggle you and squeeze you until you pop-"

"Okay, okay, Moguri." I kissed her lips. "I'll stay here for the night." 

"Sweet! I'll text Jeongyeon." She kissed me back, and grabbed her phone, typing quickly before setting it back down. 

"So what do you wanna do?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

I woke up the next morning, groggy as ever. I had a full stomach still from all the snacks Momo brought in last night. Momo...Moguri is my girlfriend! 

I looked up to see her still sleeping peacefully like an angel. was slightly open, and I had to hold myself back from kissing it. I was tucked tightly against her chest like a stuffed animal. Our phones were together on the nightstand, and her laptop was sitting at the base of the bed, making a gentle whirring sound. I looked up at my girlfriend one last time. Extra sleep never hurt anybody, right? 

I moved myself tighter against her chest, and closed my eyes again.

______________________________

A/N: Yeah, it's finally the weekend! I wish I could say that it meant more fanfics, but this weekend it doesn't. :( I have to practice for IMEA (it's a really exclusive Illinois honor band) and I'm visiting a college. Also, as always, AP class homework. I'll still try to update, so I'll probably write like crazy at night. Thanks for reading! :D