Seed Of Our Love

Park Married To Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JAEHWA POV

Sooyeon have been acting weird after that dinner. She always spacing out. There's one time she was cutting tomato then she accidently cut her finger. Luckily it's just a small cut. Whenever I'm talking to her, she would just nod and shakes. She's skipping meals too. After she came home from work, she went straight into bedroom. When I went to check on her, she's already asleep. I barely spend my time with her now.

I miss her.

--------------------------

I just got out from the shower and see her laying on the bed. I tied my hair into a ponytail and walk to her. 

'Are you okay?.. Let's go to the hospital. I'm worry.'

I sit beside her and put the back of my hand on her forehead, feeling her body temperature. She smile a little and take my hand into hers. 

'I'm fine Jae. I don't want to go to hospital. I'm just tired.'

Fine? She is so not fine. I'm not going to believe her words just like that. There's no way I'm going to believe. I lean down and kiss her lips. 

'Is there something you want to tell me?'

'Tell you what? I don't have anything to tell you.'

'Are you hiding something from me? You've been weird these past few days. You know i'm always here for you right? You can tell me if you have problems.'

She look down on our intertwhined hands and rub them softly. I lift her chin to look at me then i see her eyes are beaming with tears. Did i do something wrong? Why is she crying now? She was about to say something but she suddenly cover using her hand and run to the bathroom. I can hears that she vomit so i hurriedly walk to the bathroom and rub her back.

I help her to stand up and go to the sink to clean . When she's done i look at her. She look so pale right now. Thin too. She suddenly put her head on my chest and lean her body on me. I put my arms around her waist,hugging her.

'I'm dizzy..'

I put one arm under her legs and another one under her neck. I pick her up in a bridal style to the bed. I slowly lay her down on the bed and ut the blanket over her chest. I kiss her forehead before i got out from the room to call a doctor.

----------------------------

'How is my wife doctor?'

'They're both fine. She just need a lot of rest. Maybe she overworked herself.'

'Both?.

The doctor smile and nod.

'Yes. Congratulations Mrs.Jung. Your wife is pregnant.'

She's pregnant? I don't k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter