Golden Sky

Park Married To Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JAEHWA POV

I was teaching few girls and boys the new dance moves then my phone rings. Someone told me about it but I just told her to ignore it. 

'Jae there's someone wants to see you.'

I look through the mirror towards where his finger point to and there's Yuri. It's been so long since I've met her. I turn around and she smile to me. I did the same and excuse myself to go and see her. 

'Hi Jae.'

'Hi Yuri!'

I pull her into a quick hug.

'It's been so long since I've met you. You look beautiful today in this tight dress.'

'Yeah and actually I came by to talk to you.'

'There's a restaurant down this buildings. Let's go there since there's a lot of people here.'

'Can you.. go out during teaching?'

I smile at her and intertwined my hand with hers. I ask one of the boy to get my hoodie near my bag. 

'We're almost finish so it's okay.'

I smile to her and thanked the boy for the help. As we're walking along the buildings, people can't stop looking at us. What? None of us are or something. I turns my head to see how Yuri is handling with them. Well, she looks uncomfortable and scare. 

'You're too hot to handle Yuri. Here. Put this on.'

I my hoodie and wrap it around her shoulders. She was about to give it back to me, but I stop her and put my hands on her shoulders.

'But Jae you will feel cold.'

'I rather feel cold than let someone pounds on you.'

I can see her cheeks are starting to create a reddish tomato colour which mean she's blushing. 

'Thanks Jae.'

'No problem.'

I intertwined our hands back and continue walking to the restaurant. I open the door for her also pulling the chair for her. The waitress come up to us and ready to take orders. 

'Order anything. It's on me.'

I wait for her to order first. 

'Just orange juice.'

'You're not eating?'

She shakes her head. Because I don't want to force her, I stopped asking. I ordered the same thing. 

'So what do you want to talk about hmm?'

--------------------

YURI POV

'I.. I..'

I want to tell her. I want to express my anger and feeling about Jimin but I don't know why the words are not coming out.

'I what Yuri? Is there's something wrong?'

I look to her and open my mouth to try and talk again but it's just the same. I can't talk about this. I'm afraid that she will have a fight with Jimin again. 

'I want to ask about your baby. Sooyeon told me it's a twins.'

I sighs in relieved when her serious expression earlier turns into a cheerful and bright one. Looks like she believe my words. 

'Sooyeon told you? When?'

'She called me yesterday.'

'You and Sooyeon are becoming good friends huh? Few months ago, her volcano always had an outburst

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter