Hey You

Park Married To Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YURI POV

"Kwon Yuri, will you accept my proposal and marry me?" 

"Huh?" Was all I could say. I was so shocked with what's happening right now until I couldn't find any right words to speak.

He remained kneeling on knee but his smile grew wider as he opened the small red box showing me a nice gold ring.

Holy mama. Will you look at that. Now that's, a nice ring right there. 

"Please say yes." He pleaded.

"I don't have any reasons to say so." I said. That was so not me, rejecting a gold ring but it's true though. I can't just accept him like that when I'm obviously didn't know any stuff about him. All I know is that he's a man with a jerk attitude who has a box shaped smile.

That's not an enough of a good reason for me to marry him. I don't even like him. How am I supposed to spend the rest of my life as his wife? 

Well yeah, screw me. I do like him. I might be accepting his proposal if the reasons he's going to say is more than enough to make me do so.

"Well, you like me." 

"That's already on the list." I accidentally burst out. 

I watched how his eyebrows slowly lifting up. His mouth slowly performing a smug smile.

"So you admit you like me." 

"Shut up and just get it on with the next reasons." I said glaring at him. Even so, I know he's going to tease me about it later so I better be prepare for it. He could be as annoying as ever. So, I should probably gain my patience or I might punch him on the face later.

"Alright, now that I know you like me.. Well, not really though. I know you like me ever since day on--"

"Don't you start your stupid speech, Park Taehyung." I warned him to continue. I don't need him to remind me about that. It was such an embarrassing moments ever whenever I'm with him yet I was happy. Yeah, I'm not shy to admit that.

"You like me and I do too. That's a big reason there and I don't care if we're not even in love yet. We can work on that later after we married. Or maybe on our honeymoon."

Married to him. Honeymoon with him. Get pregnan-- Jeez, Yuri! You're so in love with him until you're thinking dirty stuff. Quit that will you? Sighs.

"You kept repeating the same reason, V. How am I suppose to accept you?" 

Wow, I sounded like I'm accepting his proposal now. I'm sure he thinks so but who cares? I'm slowly liking him. No more pushing this weird feelings that I've been feeling whenever I'm with him and this feeling is so meaning that I'm in love with him.

He sighed and I watched how he was moving his knee for a better position. Poor him, I'm sure his knee was starting to hurt now. "Yul, us liking each other is the main reason. We can work other things out later. For now, please marry me." 

When he said 'main reason', I thought he was right. People married because they like each other. I know. People should be marrying because of love but V and I haven't gone to that stage yet. There's lots of married couple that married because they were forced, but at the end, they're living happily ever after with kids running around their house.

"It's okay if you reject me. I understand this is too much for you but all I can say to reassure you, I do like you Yul. So much that it hurts me not to make you mine when I have the chance to." 

I kept silent as I bit the inside of my cheek, thinking this matter thoroughly. Right now, people around the park were gathering around us, watching and waiting for me. I'm not sure about this but I do like him too. 

Is this really what I want?

How I wish Jae and Sooyeon are here to give me some thoughts about this since they've been married for almost 2 and a half years already.

Suddenly he put up some more words, popping my balloon thoughts.

"Just.. follow your heart. I'm ready for your answer." 

Why not I give this marriage a try right? Like he said, we could work things out later and find that love. We've gone through the liking stage so I'm pretty sure it won't be so hard to fully make his heart mine right?

Should I marry him? 

___________________

The ride to my house was quiet. Like really quiet. There's no any of his weird and annoying teases or jokes at all, he just focused on the road. None of us two dare to say any words after what happened at the park.

I kinda don't like this awkwardness because it felt weird when the usual situation was always me getting annoyed by him. Is he mad or something towards me? He said I should follow my heart and I did as what he said.

Hmm.

Why not once in a blue moon, I'm the one who's breaking the ice this time right? It was always him making things more interesting between us and I don't want one day, he'll feel bored and gave up on me.

"Taehyung I don--"

"Yul I want to--"

We both spoke at the same time but back being stones again. I was about to open my mouth again but then I bite my lips, not sure if I should ask him or not.

Then,

"You go first."

I looked at him wishing that he would give me a glance but his eyes were set on the road. He didn't even glanced at me once. Usually he would gave me that sweet and cute smile of his whenever he's glancing at me and when I caught him doing so, he would winked at me, fluttering my heart.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked and gulped. I was nervous to ask him that but now I did, it felt like a burden has been lifted up from my shoulders. It was a relief.

He chuckled. For the first time after he proposed to me. 

"Why should I be mad at you, Yul? I'm actually very happy right now."

Weird. Is he really happy or he's actually faking it?

"Then why aren't you talking to me like you usually did?" I asked, eyeing him suspiciously.

Finally, he glanced at me once. Those sweet pair of eyes finally met mine for a second, telling me that he's fine with me. He's not mad. It's telling me the truth that he is happy.

"You missed my annoying yet sweet talks huh?" He began to let his arrogant side comes out.

I would be lying if I say no but if I say yes, he would tease me about it which, I don't really mind since I do miss his annoying yet sweet talks. 

"I don't like a man with arrogance." I said and looked out to the window.

"Sorry. I'm just trying to change about me being annoying to you because soon, we're going to live together and I don't want to sleep on the couch."

He said, taking my hand that was on my lap and brought it to his lips, giving my knuckles a peck.

I was smiling. Yes, I was smiling over his romantic action. Blushing a bit too yet a little annoyed about him wanting to sleep on the same bed with me after married.

And yes, I'm going to marry him.

What's about him sleeping on the couch though? Heck yeah that's going to happen. That's the first thing I would make him do after married.

"Like it or not, you're going to sleep on the couch when we're officially husband and wife." I said, trying hard to hide my smile and pinkish chee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter