Locked Away

Park Married To Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIRD PERSON POV

"Can I come in too? It's been so long since I've pay you ladies a visit." He said as he watched Yuri unfastened her seatbelt. Yuri turned to look at him.

"How are we going to tell my cousin, V? I'm marrying you."

"She should congratulate us then." He smiled and took her hand, giving it a peck on the knuckle.

"Not that, stupid. What I mean is, how she'll react to this." She said, shooting him a glare.

"She'll be surprised?"

He guessed and she could only sighed. "I'm marrying you." He smiled and stole a kiss from her.

"Yeah and I can't wait to sleep one bed with you." Yuri groaned.

"For poop's sake, she likes you, Taehyung!" He laughed.

"Yeah yeah I know. You don't need to remind me that."

Yuri was annoyed again and again with his annoying words. She couldn't believe why she agreed on marrying him.

"So what?!"

"So what what?"

"Do you want me to punch you?" She said, gritting her teeth together.

"God chill woman." He put both hands up, smiling as he did.

He found her cute when she was annoyed that's why he couldn't stop. He continued. "She can't do anything other than accept the fact that her cousin is marrying me. She somehow have to move on."

Finally. She thought. She put her fist down and sighed when her thought went to Vivian.

"It's not easy for us, women. It'll be hard for her to move on." She said.

It happened to her once. It was hard for her too, moving on from Park Jimin and honestly, that feeling is still there somewhere.

"She will eventually and I'm sure she'll meet the love of her life soon."

________________

Yuri has just came out from the bathroom when she saw a shadow on the window. She slowly took steps towards it. She screamed high pitched when Taehyung who's wearing a ghost mask, standing there, face was pressed against the window.

Stupid man! She cursed him inside her mind as her breathing slowly went back to normal. She opened the window for him but he was a bit stuck while trying to get in.

"Help me?" He said. Yuri sighed and held him by his arms and pulled him as hard as she could.

"Why aren't you going home yet?" Yuri said, folding her arms on her chest.

"Umm.. You umm.. left.. your phone! Yeah, and I came here to drop it to you." He scratched the back of his neck.

She pulled put her phone from her pants and showed it to him.

"Fine, I came here to see you. I didn't claim my kiss yet from you." He pursed his lips.

"Dream on." Yuri rolled her eyes and groaned. He took his shoes off and walked around the room.

"Well, hello there handsome guy~" He stopped his movement and checked himself on the mirror. He winked at her when he caught her staring.

"I'm getting fat." He pouted and put a hand on his stomach, moving sideway so that Yuri could look. Yuri rolled her eyes upwards.

"Took you long enough to notice that."

"Really?" He asked. Yuri nodded her head as she walked to the bed.

"You should go do some exercises before marrying me." She said and sat on the edge of the bed. She looked over to him since he didn't gave her any response. Taehyung was taking his sweater off and slowly walked towards her.

"Do I still look fat now?"

He said showing his abs. Yuri was indeed blushing but she remained her 'play hard to get' game.

"What are you doing, stupid?" She said trying hard not to look at his tonned abs.

"Showing my body to my soon to be wife. Do you like my abs?" He threw his sweater on the floor and smiled cheekily.

"No and stay away from me or I'll cut your 'joystick' off, Taehyung. I am not kidding." She warned him. Taehyung only smiled and kept taking a step closer, making her panicked.

"I swear to God I will do it!" She said, crawling backwards when he started to climb on the bed. Both were startled when Vivian knocked on the door.

"Yul, are you okay in there? I heard your scream earlier."  She said, began knocking rapidly on the door.

"Yeah I'm go--" She was cut off by Taehyung's lips that softly pressed on her. She didn't saw that coming because her eyes were glued on the door, praying that Vivian won't come in and see him with her.

"Yul, who's with you?! Are you sure you're okay?" She tried to open the door. Yuri pushed him away and answered her.

"Stop kissing me, you ugly ert man." She whispered harshly.

"Kwon Yuri!" Vivian yelled.

"Well, soon you'll be married to this ugly man so deal with me being a ert." He said back.

"Kwon Yuri open the door!" She knocked on the door harder.

"No one, Vi! I am oka--" Again, he kissed her but this time, he pinned both her arms above her head so that she won't be able to stop the kiss again.

"That's it, I'm going in!"

___________________

"Sorry I'm late." He said taking a seat across Jungkook.

"It's fine. I just got here anyway. Order anything you want, it's on me since I'm the one who's calling this meet."

"I'm good. I just had my breakfast with Sinb." He said smiling as he recalled his sweet breakfast with her.

"So, why are you so eager to meet me?" He said leaning on the chair he's sitting.

"I want you to stay away from my wife." Jungkook looked around the café and took a sip of his coffee.

Jimin raised his eyebrows and leaned his arms on the table. "You want to separate me from her again like what you did few years ago?" He shot back.

"What I did was for her best and I'm doing this to save her from you again."

Jungkook gritted his teeth and remained calm even though his patience is wearing thin. Jimin snickered.

"As far as I know,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter