Spoiled

Park Married To Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JAEHWA POV

'Just a bit more.. Come on..'

Come on! Just a little bit more and I'll level up. This game is really tough. I've been stuck on this level like 100 times already. 

'Jae!'

Because of her shout, I lose the game. 

'Noooooooooooooo!'

'Can you look after for Jaeyeon while I'm cooking?'

'Sure. Why not right ~'

I sighs and ruffle my hair. She then walk up to me, leaving a quick peck on my lips as a thank you before she disappear into the kitchen. 

I groans as I stand up and went upstairs to take Jaeyeon who is sleeping soundly in a crib that we bought yesterday. 

It was so frustrating when I think about the game again. Why is it so hard? I'm 100 percent sure nobody pass that level yet. 

My frustrated and anger has gone when my eyes are lock onto my small girl. A smile appear on my face as I carefully lift her up into my arms. 

'Sshh shh. There there..'

THIRD PERSON POV

Jaeyeon snuggle closer after she caresses her cheek earlier. Jaehwa went back downstairs and sits on her spot earlier. She carefully lay Jaeyeon on her chest and continue playing her PS4. Soon her surrounding becomes intense when she finally has reach the same level where she believed that no one has passed before. 

 

'Come on.. Please let me win this time..'

She mumbles with her finger are moving firmly around the joysticks, eyes focusing on the television screen. 

'Abit more.. Just a little..bit..more..'

Then her phone rings making her startled. It effects on Jaeyeon as well since the phone was so close with her. Jaehwa didn't bother to answer the call. Instead of answering the call, she is way more focusing on calming down the crying baby girl. 

Sooyeon who is in the kitchen, of course could hear the loud whines and loud whimpers. She turns off the stove before she goes to check on her baby. 

'What happened?'

Jaehwa turns her body around. When Jaeyeon saw her mother, she starts to cry harder. Sooyeon walk to her and try to cheer the baby by talking to her but it didn't work.

'Just take her Sooyeon ah.. She wants you.'

'But my hands are wet.'

'It's fine. Here..'

Jaehwa pass the baby to her wife so that she could answer the phone call. 

'Hello Jae.'

'Hello appa.'

'I called Sooyeon but she didn't answer. What took you so long to answer my calls?'

'Sorry for that appa. Her phone was upstairs so none of us heard the call and Jaeyeon was crying, that's why I couldn't pick up the calls.'

'Jaeyeon is her name? That's a really nice name.'

'Yeah. We combined our name together. Anyway, why are you calling appa? Is there something you wanna tell?'

'The reason I'm calling you is because I want you and Sooyeon to visits us with that little Jaeyeon. Your umma been asking me to call you because she wants to see her grandchild.'

'I don't have any problem but I don't know about Sooyeon.'

Sooyeon who has been standing there, was surprise to hear her name mentioned by Jaehwa. Jaeyeon has finally calm down and currently sleeping in her mother's embrace. 

'Then we're good. Tell Sooyeon to take few days leave. My order. She can't fight it.'

'Okay appa. I'll tell her that. Goodbye.'

Jaehwa end the call and look at the confused Sooyeon. 

'It's appa. Your parents want to see their grandchild this weekend. Appa orders you to take few days leave.'

'Okay then. It's been so long since I've met them too. Jae, take Jaeyeon please? I need to continue cooking or we won't be eating.'

'Jaeyeon always cry whenever she's with me. Maybe I should just buy another crib and put it in the kitchen too.'

Sooyeon giggle hearing her complains. Jaehwa actually is joking. She takes Jaeyeon from her arms while Sooyeon left to continue her work that she stopped earlier. 

Jaehwa turn off her PS4 and decided to call it a day. She gave up on winning this level BUT she will claim that win on other days. She told Sooyeon that she's going upstairs. 

Jaehwa lay her on the left side of her body and put a pillow on the other side so that she wouldn't fall off the bed. Jaehwa scoop the baby in her arms and kiss the tip of her nose. 

'Sleepy head.'

She giggle and follow her daughter into their happy dreamland. 

------------------------------

Jaesica,Taeny, SooSun, YoonHyun and Hyoyeon already planned a gathering and supposed to be tonight. Their main reason is because they want to see Jaeyeon but looks like it's not happening. Jaesica couldn't attend their dinner because she's not feeling well all of the sudden. Nicole also couldn't attend due to her work. 

'I don't know why but I feel like our dinner is completely bored when there's no Jae and Sica.'

'Yeah you are so right'

'I agree.'

'Even though I hate her but i agree with you.'

All eyes locked on Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon just put on a poker face as she pick up her chopsticks. 

'You hate Jae? Why?'

'She steals my spot in being the funniest one. She always make jokes way more funnier than me. My jokes are all looks pretty lame.'

'You're so childish. Don't be silly Hyo.'

'It's true though. As for example, on their wedding day. It seems like I didn't exist back then. All focused on her.. I said I was going to the toilet but no one seems to care.'

'I did heard you unnie. .'

Seohyun said with a sincere smile. The others just chuckle and giggle seeing Hyoyeon sighs while munching her food lazily.

'Your jokes always make our days Hyo. That time, Jae was just being friendly. You're still the funniest though. Seeing how you're eating right now, Jae can never win this one over.'

'Yeah Sunny is right. We were silent just now and look at you, making us all talk.'

Sooyoung laughs and the others does too. Hyoyeon keeps complaining that they're saying these stuffs just because they want to make her happy, not the truth. And now Seohyun is lecturing her while she keep her head low. 

 Taeny shakes their head and feed each other some of their foods. Right after Taeyeon swallow the last bite, she then suggest an idea which is..

'I really want to see Jaeyeon.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter