Date In Office

Park Married To Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for all the incorrect spelling and stuff. I hope you understand :) If I have a free time, i will recorrect it. For now you just enjoy okay! Ignore the spelling xD 

---------------------------

JAEHWA POV

I quickly put on my helmet and went home. As soon as i got home,i ran inside the house and went straight to shower because i only got 40 minutes left. 

Done showering,i hurriedly put on some fine clothes and tied my hair into a ponytail. I look to the mirror and spray some perfume because Sooyeon likes this one. 

I look at my watch and it's almost 8 already. Oh god only 15 minutes left? Are you kidding me? I run around the room searching only important stuff such as my bike keys, wallet, helmet. 

When I was wearing the jacket my phone starts to ring in my pocket making me dancing. I stopped and answer the call. 

'Hello Jaehwa here.'

'Hi Jae. Are you there yet?'

It's Sooyeon. Her voice sounds kinda tired. 

'I'm on my way actually. Why?'

'I'm sorry but i think i can't make it. I have a lot of works right now. I might come home late too.'

I know this will happen. This happened once too but way more worse. She always skip her meal when she's too busy and now she can't come to this dinner. i know she hasn't eat yet. 

'Have you eaten?'

'I did. I have to go now and again i'm sorry Jae. I'll make it up to you tomorrow. I promise.'

I hang up and put on the jacket. I decided to buy some meals and went to see her. This is why i don't like the side of her who always important work more than other things that is way more important. Example meals.

After i bought some foods, i went straight to her office. I walk into the elevator and press 10th floor because her office is on 10th floor. 

But then the elevator stop on 5th floor. A beautiful girl in a tight dress walk in and stand beside me while crying. 

Oh God. This is so awkward with just the two of us in an elevator and she's crying. For God's sake. I don't know how to consoles people. I take a deep breath and turn my head to her. I pull out my handkerchief out and give it to her. 

'Here..'

She look at me with her watery eyes. She looks scary though with her mascara running down her cheeks. What is she doing? I can see that she's pressing all floors. Is she crazy or something? 

'Are you okay?'

I nervously ask her as if I'm concerned and kinda worry actually if I'm in an elevator with her ONLY. I can see that she was about to say something but then the elevator beep. I look up and it shows that we're stop on 7th floor now.

Suddenly a bunch of workers stand outside. The s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter