Dead Leaves

Park Married To Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : ENJOY READING AND IMAGINING ~

--------------------------------------

THIRD PERSON POV

'Let me go! I don't want you here!'

He is trying is best to make Sooyeon's grip from holding the knife. She fights him back using all of her energy. 

'Sica stop! Put this knife down! You're trying to kill your own baby!'

'She doesn't love me anymore! Jae hates me! She hates this child!'

He manage to take the knife from her and throw it into the lake. He quickly holds her wrist when she was trying to get into the lake to find the knife back.

She struggled trying to pull her wrist from his tight grip. Even though it's hurting her wrist, she didn't care. All she thinking right now is about killing the life in her tummy. Killing the baby. 

'Sooyeon!'

He turn his head towards the owner of the voice. Sooyeon quickly pull her hand away when she feel his grip has loosened up. She run and jump into the lake.

'SICA!'

'SOOYEON!'

Suddenly a bright flash of lightning light up the dark sky. There was a flash of lightning followed by loud thunder as the sky grew dark and it's threatened to rain.Strong winds blew, causing branches of trees around them start to sway dangerously. 

He was about to jump into the lake and save her but someone is quicker than him. Jaehwa already swimming towards her unconscious wife, floating in the water. 

When she managed to reach her, she pull her wife with her to the side of the lake where there's a man standing and watching every movements. 

With his well build body, he pull the unconscious woman from the lake with the help of Jaehwa. The winds are getting a lot worse than before until a giant branch are coming towards the two humans.

'Watch out!'

Jaehwa push the man who is carrying her wife making both of them fall to the ground while she's taking the hit. The branch hit her right on her head. She bend down and hold her head where the branch hit.

'Are you okay?!'

'I'm fine. Go and take her to the hospital! Take my car!'

They have to scream at each other due to the strong winds and loud thunders that keeps on cutting their conversation. 

'You need to come too! You're bleeding!'

'Just go!'

She doesn't know why would she wants him to just go and leave her alone when she could just follow him to the hospital.

Maybe because she doesn't care about herself right now. She didn't think about herself. Because there's someone else that is more important that she's worrying about. Someone who is way more important than her own life. 

Her pregnant wife. 

Jaehwa scream at him and he quickly ran to Sooyeon,picking her up to Jaehwa's car. He looks one more time at Jaehwa who is motioning him to go and he did.

They left her alone.

It's starting to rain like cats and dogs. She's not feeling alright or fine at all. Her head is hurt so bad right now. She's loosing so much bloods because of the branch earlier. She staggers as the bloods is running down on her face dripping from her chin.

Right after she was hit, her body become so light until the winds is blowing her away. It's getting cold too. She pull out her phone to call Taeyeon but it seems like the phone is not working. Her pace become slow and slower as she keeps on walking under a heavy rain with a bleeding head to find somebody. 

Anyone. 

Old or young. Short or tall. Big or small. Fat or skinny. 

It doesn't matter to her. She just need help now. She need to heal her herself because she wants to go and meet her wife. She's worried. There's nothing else that is playing on her mind other than her own wife. 

She reach to the nearest house and knock on the door softly. She keeps on knocking until the door open. It will take time since it's like 3 or 4 a.m. right now.

'Wait wait! I'm coming!'

She heard the voice from the inside but she just keeps on knocking nonstop. When the door opened, a thud sound appear making the owner of the house gasp. 

------------------------

'Sooyeon!'

She sit up and look around, searching for her wife. She squinted her eyes while looking at the window. The Sun was just setting and the sky had an orange hue. Out of sudden, she caught her reflection at the window and her eyes guide her hands to her bandaged head. 

'You're awake.'

The stranger girl smile brightly and walks to her. Jaehwa moves her hands down on her lap as she just watches the girl. 

'How long I've been unconscious?'

'For about 2 days. The doctor said you've lost a lot of blood. You're suppose to be unconscious for about a week or something but surprisingly not.'

Her thoughts are all went to Sooyeon. She's been unconscious for about 2 days and while those days, who took care of her wife? She's curious right now. 

---------------------

'Sica you need to eat.'

'I'm not hungry.. I want Jae.'

'Sighs.. The baby needs to eat.. You need to eat too..'

'Why are you even here? We have nothing going on anymore.'

'I found you at the l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter