What Have I Done?

Park Married To Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIRD PERSON POV

It's been 4 weeks they made love and Sooyeon is not regretting it at all. She's loving how Jaehwa has been more sweet and touchy with her but she always went out to meet with Yuri and Jimin. Sooyeon admit she do worry about her being so close with them. 

Tonight the married couple are going to have a dinner together with them to celebrate Sooyeon's company that just got a 13 millions contract with a billionaire. 

'Am I getting fat? All of my dresses seems like they doesn't fit me anymore.'

She throw every dresses on the floor if it doesn't fit her. She sighs and stand in front of the mirror to check her body. 

'What happened in here?'

Sooyeon turn around and pout when she sees her wife leaning on the wall.

'What's with the pout and why are you only in underwear?'

She raise her eyes brow and folded her arms on her chest as she just stare her body. Sooyeon turn back around to the mirror. 

'Jae. Am I getting fat?'

Jaehwa chuckle and walk to her. She goes behind her and wrap her arms around her wife's waist. Sooyeon lean her body backwards with a pout. 

'You look fine to me. Why did you said that?'

'All my dresses doesn't fit me anymore. Some of them even ripped when I put them on just now.'

'Are you trying these dresses for tonight? Just wear casual Sooyeon ah.'

'But I need to look good as your wife Jae.'

Jaehwa smile and peck her cheek. 

'They doesn't know you're my wife remember?'

Sooyeon frown and turn around, putting her arms around her neck. 

'You have to tell them tonight. I can't stand seeing both of them keep trying to flirt with you.'

'Aww Sooyeon is jelly?'

'I'm not jelly. It just annoys me.'

'You're not jelly? Good then. Because I'm planning to ask Yuri to be my girlfriend tonight.'

Jaehwa roll her eyes playfully and smile when Sooyeon glare at her. She's not scare with that glare. Sooyeon pinch the back of her neck.

'Don't even think about it Park Jung Jaehwa.'

'I was just joking! Gosh!'

---------------------------------

They spend the rest of the evening at the mall searching a dress for Sooyeon. Took some times but then they finally found the perfect dress for her that suits her taste. Since Sooyeon wants to wear a dress, Jaehwa called them to wear formal tonight. They went home and get ready.

'Why now I feel like this dress doesn't suits me?'

Sooyeon mumbles but Jaehwa hear it clearly so she chuckle. 

'You look beautiful Sooyeon.''

(Jaehwa and Sooyeon wears a matching colour.)

 

 

'Really?'

'Yes. Really.'

Jaehwa smile sincerely to her wife. She do look beautiful tonight in that dress. Even though if she's not in that dress, she still look beautiful. 

'Woah. I've never seen you in dress.'

Sooyeon jaw drop when she turn around to look at Jaehwa. She didn't realize earlier since she was too busy checking her body and the dress. 

'Is that a compliment or a mock?'

'You look so beautiful in a dress.'

Jaehwa chuckle and blushes. She do likes to wear dresses but not always. She likes a plain but stylish dress. Not with flowers or other stuff. 

After they're both ready and since both of them are wearing dresses, they decided to use Sooyeon's car. They put on the seat belt and while Jaehwa is driving, her phone rings. She ask her wife to pick it up. 

'Hello.. Yeah.. Okay.. We'll be there soon. Goodbye.'

Jaehwa just watches her wife put down the phone. 

'Who was it?'

'Jimin. He said he's there now. Yuri also has arrived.'

'Oh okay.'

Their conversation ends there. The car ride was quiet. No talking only the sound of the cold air and radio. 

----------------------------

'Wow. We're both are wearing the same colour.'

 

'You look good in suit.'

'Ah thank you. So do you. But i mean in a dress.. Not in suit.'

Yuri smiles and Jimin does the same. They keeps on compliment each other until the married couple arrive. Jimin's jaw is slightly drop down seeing two girls wearing matching colour walking together. Yuri's jaw drop too but not as long as his.

'Woah! Congratulations for you Sooyeon ah and three of you look so gorgeous right now.'

'Congratulations Sooyeon ssi.'

'Just call me Sooyeon.'

Sooye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter