You Too?

Park Married To Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here you go, a short update from last chapter's continuing! I want to say something but i'll put it down there. For now, finish where we stopped, okay?

----------------------------

Continuing from last chapter with Taehyung's POV

She gripped my arm tightly and forced me to face up with a black haired girl, smirking while checking Yuri from her head to her toe.

'I never thought I would run into you, Yuri. Oh who's this? Your boyfriend? I thought you like girls.'

Yuri likes girls? So she's a lesbian?

'Who I'm liking is none of your business.'

She walk closer to us. I wanted to stay put but Yuri pull me with her, stepping behind. I don't know what happened to these two women, but Yuri sure doesn't like seeing her.

'Oh honey, you still haven't change. After I helped you that day and here you are, glaring at me like I'm a stranger to you.'

'She's not glaring at you, miss. This is how she looks like.'

She turns her attention to me and folds her arms arrogantly.

'You don't know her like I do. I've been with her for years. How long have you met her? Two days? If it is, please don't act like you know her more that I do.'

'I'm slowly trying to get to know her. I like her and whoever you are, please don't be so rude. Act nice, I'll do the same. And if you want to act like some kind of,'

'V.. please.'

What? I'm just protecting her. It's true though. She gave me that look to when I first met her. Well, actually until now she's looking at me like she wants to bury me alive.

'How can I act nice when she is acting so cold towards me now? She used to be so.. sweet with me.'

Sweet? I wish I can see that side one day. I haven't see that side before when she's with me. I once saw her with Vivian, she looks so cute acting all clingy.

I was waiting for her since she doesn't like me answering but she didn't even reply to her words. Instead of scowling at her, Yuri took a deep breath and smile. 

'Let's not talk about the past. It makes my stomach turns upside down. It's disturbing me. Actually, running into you is disturbing me so I think I'll take my leave now. Let's go,'

She tugged my sleeve and this is the first time she smile so sweetly to me. My heart beats fast and I couldn't help but to smile back at her. I pull her hand down so that I can intertwined our hands together. We were just about to open the door when suddenly she spoke,

'You know Yul, I was jealous. I was just trying to protect you from him but I didn't know it would turned out that way. When you left me, he came to me and told me everything about what he did to you,'

'Don't need to remind me. I know exactly what happened and I don't ever want to remember it. Get over me, Shyla. What we had was all in the past.'

I wonder what happened. It must be bad.

We walked out from the café, leaving her behind. I wanted to ask her but she was walking so quick until we are far from that café. Yuri quickly let my hand go and cover her face with both of her face. She sighs into it.

I stood close to her and slowly removes her hands, place it with mine instead. I brushed off some hair that was covering her beautiful and daring eyes.

'What are you doing?'

'Answer me first, are you okay?'

I asked her and she quickly look down. I made her to face me and she stare at me. I asked her again but this time, I lean my face closer to her.

'Yeah I'm good.'

She pull her face away from my hold and walk away. I jog up to her and walk beside her. I wanted to ask her what was all that about but I think I should wait for her to open up to me since I don't know her that long. She will think me busybody about her past.

And it seems like her past was bad. She did mentioned that she doesn't want to remember about it. W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter