[EDITED] It's Been A Long Time

Park Married To Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Continuing from last chapter..

Jimin got off of his car and runs to the park because he is late than 15 minutes. Well not that late though.

Just 1 minute.

As he is breathing hard, he looks around the park searching for Sinb. Calling her name several times too but nothing. No any women, only children.

'Why can't she wait? Only a minute..'

He sighs and bend down, holding his knees as his breath slowly went back to normal. As he looks down onto the ground, there's a pair of shoes infront of his.

'You were late.'

Hearing the words, he stand properly and smile feeling happy knowing that he'll be having a lunch date with Sinb.

'Only a minute late. It's not like you were waiting hours here.'

He simply protests back. Sinb fold her arms on her chest, staring at his perfect green eyes.

'I was here before you texted me so basically I was here for a long time. Added your 16 minutes, it'll be about..'

She put one finger on her perfect shaped lips, attract his eyes to stare and fantasying kissing that lips of hers.

'2 hours and 16 minutes. Hmm but it's okay. I'm hungry, let's go and stop checking me out, ert.'

'Hey I was not okay!'

'Oh you was, baby.'

Sinb flips her hair and start walking to his car, searching it by her own since she already recongized his car. For Jimin, he stood freeze in his spot after hearing the last word that come out from perfectly.

By the way, Sinb is already standing next to his car, watching him from afar, laughing after she recalled the word she was using earlier to .

'She called me baby. Gosh, I really want to kiss that lips..'

Jimin shakes his head repeatedly, fixing his hair after that shaking ruins his hair. Done that, he walks to his car back, not even looking at Sinb because he feel embarrass and attempts to kiss her. So basically, he's saving her from getting eaten alive.

Jimin opens the door for her and move aside to let her go in but before she does that, she lean forward to him and whispers, sending chill down his spine.

'Thank you, baby.'

'..You-r r welcome.'

She giggle and peck his cheek. When she's comfortably sitting in his car, he's outside is fighting and going crazy just because of that one peck.

'Snap out of it, Jimin! Why are you being like this? It's just a peck on your cheek. You've kissed a lot of girls before!'

Jimin slap himself on the cheek and walk to the driver side.

------------------------

'Jae we're going to my parents house this morning right?.'

'We did planned it in morning but it's already noon, sweetheart.'

She sheepishly sits beside Jaehwa who is holding their baby girl. Jaeyeon is so engrossed to the TV until she doesn't realize her umma is there.

'Then I'll go take a bath first and get ready.'

'We could ba-'

'No we can't. We have Jaeyeon already and one of us have to take care of her.'

'I was about to say that we could bath together with Jaeyeon. It'll be as quick as ever. And I promise, no funny business.'

'No means no Jae. As far as I know, when we're bathing together, we were always ended up late. And Jaeyeon likes to play with water.. So hell no I'm going to bath with two of you..'

Upon hearing her name, she turned her head to her umma. She smile widely and spread her arms, wanting her to take her.

'S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter