Three Personality

Park Married To Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SOOYEON POV

I don't know why I'm feeling like this. I can't sit still no matter what styles I do. Everything just not right. I groans and went upstair to find my hubby.

The feeling is getting stronger when seeing Jae is changing her clothes. My cheeks turn pink because my eyes meet with her . I didn't realize I'm staring at it. 

'Oh Sooyeon. Do you need anything? I'm going to a shop.'

I pouts at her because she didn't even ask me whenever I want to follow her or not. She used to asked me but since that night, things change. I walk to her and clings my arms around her neck, pulling her for a kiss. She gladly kiss me back as her hands went around my back. One of my hands went lower to her shirt and them one by one,without breaking the kiss. When I was about to pull her shirt, she stop me by grabbing my hands. 

'Are you ?'

I ignore her and kiss her but she pull away asking me the same thing. 

'Yes I don't know why I feel like this. But I need you Jae..'

'But I have to go and buy some stuff for the next dance class.'

'Fine. Go buy those stuff you need. Don't even bother about me. You don't love me.'

'Of course I love you. I'll be back to fulfil your needs. I promise and it won't take long.'

She hurriedly kiss my cheeks and button up her shirt back. Her scent is so strong. She's using a lot of perfume just to buy stuff? She never does that before. Is she meeting someone else? No no. I have to trust her. 

After few minutes of waiting, she's finally home. She looks so happy. Hmmm I wonder why. I quickly walk to her and kiss her right away. She was a taken back with the sudden attack by me.

'Slow down Sooyeon ah..'

She put the plastic bag on the floor and pick me up to the couch without breaking our hot make out session. 

She hovered on top of me carefully with her hands roaming around my body. I let out a low sighs as I tilt my head to the left, giving her full access to my neck, nibbling,biting and kissing it. 

With her focus leaving love bites on my neck, I decided to do some work too. My hands went lower and start her shirt. 

I traces my hands on her cheeks and rub my fingers on it. There's a lip stain on the right side. I push her by the shoulders and show the tip of my finger. 

'What's this Jae?'

'Oh that. I met with one of my trainee and she kissed me.'

What? She just let her kissed her? How dare that woman or kid or girl or anyone it is kiss her?! 

I frown and try to push her off of me but it didn't work. 

'Hey what's wrong?'

'I'm not anymore. Now get off.'

'Are you sure? You're not going to regret this?'

I look down onto my own shirt, gritting my teeth. She kisses my cheek a few time before she got off of me. I groans as I stand up from the couch and walk past her. 

I stop by the stair and glance back if would stop me or anything but she's just sitting there playing with her phone. Being all happy talking with someone. 

I slammed the door hard when I was closing the door. She didn't even stop me or anything! Is she really seeing someone? The kiss! Ughh! My mood is ruined.. I'm still .. 

I try to ignore it by playing games on the iPad but the feeling is still around. I don't want to ask that jerk a help since she let someone else kissed her. Thinking about it, just make my heart boiling with anger. 

---------------------

THIRD PERSON POV

'Sir you can't be in here. Only the nurses and doctors can.'

He suddenly smile and walk to her with light steps. There's a bundle of keys on her waist. He looks to down to it and back up to her face. 

'Can you help me with something?'

She hesitate as she look at him. She try to walk away but he trap her under him and kisses the innocent nurse's neck. She struggle trying to get away from him but she sighs in pleasure when he hit the right spot on her neck. His hands slowly went lower and lower to her thighs, caressing them. He went up a little and take the keys from her waist. 

'Thanks for the help.'

He whispers to the panting nurse and walk out from the room. With a smirk on his face, he start searching a room where they keep the DNA test. 

He was walking down the hallway but then nurses suddenly came out from the left side of the room. He hurriedly ran and hide behind a wall, hearing their conversation.

'Finally! Today's works is done. I'm hungry. Let's go.'

'No we're not done yet. We have to come back here and continue with the DNA tests.'

They walk away with their voice echoed through the hallway. He carefully wal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter