Two Can Play The Game

Park Married To Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SOOYEON POV

I was just spreading my arm around the bedsheet, searching for Jae then I was woken up by shouting from the balcony. I can see Jae's hair flowing and her shadow, moving. She seems so frustrated and angry. Why is she shouting?

I kick the blanket away and hide behind the corridor, listening her conversation on the phone.

'Whoever you are, you better keep your hands away from my family or I'll report you to the police!'

What is she talking about? Who's on the phone? 

'You moron. Don't you dare claim my child as yours!'

I need to ask her about this. This is making me curious. What's wrong with Jaeyeon? Who is claiming Jaeyeon?

'Hello? Hello?'

I'm guessing the phone call has ended. She cursed few times. Jae would never curse unless she's really angry over something. I was surprised when she caught me standing behind the corridor.

'What are you doing? Why aren't you asleep?'

Her voice sounds so stern, her face is furious.

'You weren't in bed and I heard you shouted so I came to find you.'

'Sorry I woke you up. I was on the phone with my friend.'

She sighs and pull me into her warm embrace. I put my hand on her chest and I can feel her heart, beating fast. I pull away a little and kiss her. 

I cupped her face and deepened the kiss. She too pull me by my waist, leaving no gaps between us. Her heart beats seems has slow down a little and went back to the normal speed.

'Care to tell me who you were talking to?'

I pull away and put my head on her chest.

'I don't want to talk about it now. Let's just go back to sleep okay?'

She tried to move but I hold onto her.

'Carry me, Jae.'

I felt her arm slide behind my back and another one holding my legs protectively. She pick me up into a bridal style and carry me to bed, slowly put me on the bed.

------------------------------------

THIRD PERSON POV

'Good Morning Mr.Jeon.'

'Morning Ree Hee. Have you prepared breakfast?'

She nodded her head and walk to the dining table, setting all the plates. Jungkook smiles and took a seat.

'I want you to send some of them upstair to my wife.'

Ree Hee nodded again and was about to go to the kitchen to get a tray but someone came down, calling her name.'

'Ree Hee, no need for that. I'm here already.'

He immediately look up and greet his wife with a morning kiss. Yuju told Ree Hee to take breakfast too and she did, she excuse herself to the kitchen.

'How are you feeling?'

'I'm fine, hubby. Still hurting but it's getting much better.'

'Are you sure, you're fine? I can take a day off.'

Yuju put her hand ontop of his and smile reassure. Jungkook intertwined their fingers together and give a peck on her knuckle. Yuju then remember something.

'Can I go out with Sinb today?'

'Sure you can go out all day but make sure you'll be back before I do, which is before midnight. Do you want me to send you?'

'No she'll pick me up later. Thank you, hubby.'

She lean forward and kiss him.

------------------------------------

JAEHWA POV

'You're so cute, sweetie. Just like me.'

Her cute small giggles always succeed to melt my heart. Jaeyeon is sitting on my chest with my hands supporting her body. She's awake when I was awake. She's an early cute little bird. It's weird though, how her umma also woke up early today.

She's been bugging me about telling her what happened last night. She's currently in the shower and still, keeps talking, forcing me to tell her.

'Don't you ignore me, you pretty human. I'm talking to you.'

I mimicked her as I pull my head up and kisses Jaeyeon's chubby cheeks, totally ignoring her babbling stuff.

'Jae when I'm out off the shower, you better start talking.'

I carefully pick Jaeyeon up and put her on the bedsheets, tickling her body, with a pair of eyes staring at me. 

I know. I know she's standing in front of the door, with her cute yet scary glare, only a towel wrapped around her body, water dripping down her neck because of her wet hair.

'Ahem.'

When I heard clearing , I sighs and put pillows on each side of my sweetie and gave her cute chocolate scent teddy bear before I got off the bed and folds my arms as my eyes wandering around the room.

'How dare you ignored me when I was talking to you.'

She slowly walk to me, swaying her hips.

'That wasn't talking, you were babbling nonstop, baby.'

She stood right in front of me. Her eyes has softened when I smiled at her. She's blushing a little, I can see that she's shy. When her eyes softened, her spoiled side will come out.

'I started babbling because you didn't even bothered to answer me. You kept quiet and giving all your attention to Jaeyeon.'

And yeah as I was saying about that spoiled side of her, it came out just on time. She pouted at me, clearly starting her seductive and cute mode, acting all shy, girly, innocent.

'You better get dress up, Sooyeon. Minho is coming over.'

She pull her face away and look at me, confused.

'Krystal told me, when you were in the shower, busy 'talking' nonsenses.'

I turn my back on her and pick the smiling Jaeyeon into my arms. She put her head on my shoulder. I take the teddy bear with me in case she'll cry later, maybe this chocolate scent teddy bear can make her stop.

'You promised me last night that you'll tell me tomorrow, which is today.'

'I did but I didn't say when is that tomorrow right?'

With that, I left the absolutely annoyed woman.

--------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter