Let Me Know

Park Married To Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CONTINUING FROM LAST CHAPTER..

'Jae open the door please..'

Sooyeon was about to twist the knob but then a clicking sound appear meaning the door has been unlocked. She quickly open the door and went straight to hug her wife. She's scare right now. She's afraid that Jaehwa will let her go after knowing about the mistake she did. She hide her face on her chest and snuggle closer.

Jaehwa just stare herself through the mirror,looking at her own relfection. Her mascara running down her cheeks,her eyes are red and so does her nose. She close her eyes and hug her pregnant wife lovingly. Sooyeon look up and wipe the stains mascara on her cheeks using her thumb but her eyes never leave her brown choclate orbs. 

'Why are you crying?..'

With a small smile,Jaehwa shakes her head. Sooyeon cup her cheeks, rubbing them a little and peck her lips. Jaehwa move a strand of hairs that is covering her face and smile. She move Sooyeon's hands away and wah her face with the water. 

Sooyeon just stare her from the reflection. Jaehwa take the towel and wipe her face with it to dry them up. She throw the towel onto the counter and walk out from the bathroom, forgetting that there is someone else with her. 

'Jae. Why are you ignoring me..'

Turning around with smile, she walk back inside the bathroom and stand only inches away from her wife. She take her hands in hers and kiss the knuckles while her eyes are staring straight into her eyes.

She intertwined their fingers together as they walk to the bed. They both got into the bed and cuddle up with Sooyeon's head on top of her chest and Jaehwa's arm around her waist. 

'Can you take a leave tomorrow?'

Sooyeon play with Jaehwa's fingers, nodding her head. 

'I think I want to take a DNA test.'

Sooyeon is surprise with her. She quickly pull her head away to look at her. Jaehwa is closing her eyes and ready to jump into dremaland anytime with her wife in her arms. 

'Why do you want to take a test?'

'I've been thinking about this few weeks ago. Have you ever wonder how you got pregnant? Sooyeon ah, we're both girls.. I can't get you pregnant. That's not possible. Unless there's like some kind of magic or something.'

Sooyeon bite her bottom lips while looking down onto her own tummy.

'Why are you doubting like this? Are you not happy that I'm carrying your child?'

'Of course I'm happy. I'm the happiest person in the world but I'm just curious Sooyeon ah.'

Jaehwa smile and kiss her lips. Sooyeon quickly respond to the kiss. Jaehwa deepen the kiss as she tilt her head to the left. Jaehwa's hands rest on her thighs while Sooyeon's hands went down into Jaehwa's shirt,caressing her abs seductively. Sooyeon pouts when Jaehwa pull away from the kiss and take her hands off of her shirt. 

'Not tonight sweeth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter