Smile and Tears

Park Married To Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIRD PERSON POV

'Jimin.'

They both quickly pull their faces away from each other and fix their clothes. Sinb bite her lips and look down onto her own feet. Jimin rub the back of his neck while watching her best friend walking towards him. 

Yuri stops right in front of Jimin and stare at him with a mix feeling. She looks to his side and there's the girl that Jimin agreed to be her fake boyfriend. Sinb smile sincerely but Yuri is literally giving her shivers with her look who looks like wants to chop her into small pieces and step on it. 

'Annyeonghaseyo, you must be Sinb. I'm Yuri. Kwon Yuri.'

She introduce herself and smile. The very first smile of hers which was made by a mix of hurt and insecure.

From a woman perspective, Sinb is a very beautiful woman and of course Yuri would feel insecure. Seeing how polite she is and how she manage to steal all of Jimin's attentions ,added hers insecurity. 

'I'm Sinb. Jimin talks a lot about you to me. I'm glad that I'm finally meeting you. I like your smile.'

'Same here. He talks about you nonstop and I'm glad too. By the way,may I know what he talked about me to you?'

Yuri didn't even spare a look to him and focus on his fake girlfriend. Jimin wants to answer for Sinb but she's quicker. 

'Don't worry. He didn't talked badly about you. He said you're a really good person. He likes how you always there for him. You are his favourite person.'

Yuri smile a little. She feels grateful knowing that Jimin is comfortable being friend with her but it hurts too. 

'Not anymore.. Soon, you'll be his favourite person.. Not me anymore..'

While Yuri and Jimin is busy trying to win their staring contest, Sinb check her watch and broke their staring contest which has been won by Jimin. 

'I'm going inside now. You both should go home. It's late.'

'You go inside first. We'll go right after you got in. I promise.'

 Sinb just nod her head. Jimin smile and bid his goodbye to her who is waving her hand towards them. Yuri smile and waves her hand to the left and right one time.

After she's out from the sight, Jimin turns his attention fully to the tanned woman. 

'What were you doing over here?'

'I'm taking a walk to clear my mind.'

'Why? Do have problems? Tell me. We're best friend remember?'

'Why it hurts everytime you say that.. I want us to be more than that Jimin ah.. Why can't you see that I'm in love with you?..'

'Yuri. Are you okay?'

She didn't realize that she was zoning out until Jimin shake her body lightly. She said she's fine and remove his hands that is stayed on her shoulders. 

'You should go home. You promised her that you would go home right after she got into her house.'

'Okay. You said you are taking a walk right? So basically you don't have a car with you. Let's go with me. I'm sending you home.'

'I'm not finish clearing my mind yet. Besides, I didn't promise her anything. You're the only one who did. So you should go home.'

'Then where you're going?'

'Somewhere.'

She takes a deep breath and look up to the stars that is lightening up the dark sky. Jimin scans her face, trying to read her mind but it seems like he can't. He sighs and look up to the dark sky too. Suddenly there's a cold breeze blows around the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter