Love

Park Married To Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks for all of your suggestions! It helps me a lot. I've think a way to put it all together. :)) 

--------------------

THIRD PERSON POV

Sooyeon is ready to go to work wearing a nice white dress with a red blazer covering her smooth shoulders. She spray some perfume before turning around, looking at her loves one sleeping. 

She walk to the bed giving a quick peck on Jaeyeon's cheek while for her wife, on her soft lips. She straighten up her body and was about to walk away but the sleeping figure caught her wrist, pulling her making her fall on top of her. Jaehwa slowly open her eyes.

'You look pretty.'

'Am I? Thanks, hubby.'

'Where are you going so early in the morning?'

Sooyeon is nervous now because Jaehwa caught her going to work. Jaehwa didn't allow her to work until Jaeyeon is 1 year old because she's a umma girl. Jaehwa couldn't take care of the baby by herself.

'What? Of course no. I'm going to.. see Tiff'

Jaehwa has finally notice how y her wife is. She scan her wife's face down to her body. Sooyeon become a little jumpy when Jaehwa always touch her .

'Are you and Tiffany dating? Why are you wearing like this?'

Sooyeon sense jealousy in that tone. She already know how her wife since they've been married to each other for almost 2 years now. 

Sooyeon push herself up by putting her hands on her chest. She smile and peck her lips.

'I'm married to you. Why would I date her when I'm already happy with you? Are you jealous, baby?'

'You're a really bad liar, Sooyeon. You're going to the office right? I told you. You can't work unt-'

'But Jae I want to work. The company is dropping now.'

'Go ahead then. I know work is more important that family for you. I'll take care of Jaeyeon.'

'Jae it's not l-'

'Take care and drive carefully. Text me when you've arrived at the office.'

Jaehwa remove her hands away from her chest, lightly pushing her wife up so that she can stand on the side of the bed. When the weight on her body has finally moved, she turn the opposite side of her wife.

'Are you mad at me?'

No response. She bite her lips and hesitantly walk out from the bedroom. When the door has closed, Jaehwa sighs and lay on her back, staring the ceiling.

'Stubborn..'

--------------------------

'Good morning, Mrs.Park. There's someone wants to see you. He's waiting in your office.'

'He? Who could that be..'

She look over to her office and can see the shadow belongs to the man who is sitting comfortably on the couch. Sooyeon thanked her personal assistant before she exhale a long fresh air and goes through the glass pane door.

'Baekhyun..'

He turn his head hearing the gasp coming from her ex-girlfriend. He stand up and bring himself to her with small steps.

'Wow. Have anyone told you that you look so pretty today? Oh wait.. Stupid me. Of course someone have right?.'

He stop right in front of her and lean his head down, sniffing her hair. His breathing hit her ear sending shivers to Sooyeon. Shiver of fear.

She closes her eyes, hands clenching tight.

'Park Jaehwa isn't it?.'

Sooyeon push him away when he start nibbling on her ear. He playfully make a shock face and chuckle as he sits down on the couch back.

'You've become so feisty now. You were so girly before.'

'What are you doing here?'

'Seeing MY girlfriend of course. Why? You don't like it when I'm visiting you? You used to liked it when I see you behind her back.'

Sooyeon gulp when he pronounced the word 'MY'. After what he did that night, seeing him right now is like having another nightmare. The different is that it was night time before.

'We're no longer together. I'm married to Jaehwa now.'

'Are you sure you're happy with her? What makes you so happy huh? Because she's rich? Tsk. I'm richer than that stupid.'

'I love her. She love me. We love each other.'

Those words has just spices up his anger. That word 'love' is making him burning from head to toe. There's so much love between them.

He slightly chuckle as he grit his teeth walking to her. Using both of his hands, he pinned her to the wall and cover .

'Sshh.. I hate it when you said 'love' so many time.. It makes my heart feel.. Flutter.'

They stare into eyes each other eyes before he let her go and smile. 

'You're so confident with your 'love''

He stop for awhile and walk to the wide window infront of him that shows the perfect view of the city. Sooyeon took this opportunities to motion her PA to call the security here. 

'Sooyeon.'

She was suprised suddenly her name being called out. Her hands already trembling but she just keep on a straight face showing him that she's not scare.

When he starts walking back to her, she walk backward causing her to get cornered on the corner. He smirk and caresses her cheek. He whispers to her.. Then the security came and stood right beside him, pulling him.

'Don't be so confident about your love.. I'll make sure that.. You'll regret soon for loving her..'

He pull away and walk out from the room without the security help. 

'Are you okay, Mrs.Park?'

'Y-yes.. I'm okay. Please make sure that man is not wandering inside this building anymore.. And next time, don't let him come here ever again.'

'Yes, Mrs.Park.'

The security left the trembling and confused girl alone. What does he meant? His words are playing in her mind right now.

'Don't be so confident about your love.. I'll make sure that.. You'll regret soon for loving her..'

--------------------------------

'Jaeyeon ah ~ Please stop moving around.. Appa needs to change your diaper.'

Jaeyeon giggle cutely and continue kicking her legs into the air. Jaehwa is struggling with her feet that keeps moving around, almost hitting her face. The diaper is giving her a hard time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter