Why

Park Married To Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIRD PERSON POV

'Oh you guys are here.'

Jaehwa smile and hug both of them. Tiffany being the one that is more clingy she hug her not wanting to let her go. Taeyeon doesn't mind because she trust both of them. 

'Where's your wife?'

'Here and please take your hands off her Miyoung. Go hug your own hubby.'

Tiffany roll her eyes and do as what she said. She went beside her fiancé and hug her instead. Sooyeon try to hold Jaehwa's hand but it seems like she purposely put her hand in her jeans. Taeyeon notice how Sooyeon's expression change when her buddy did that to her pregnant wife. 

'What are you two doing here?'

'We came here because we want to take Jae away from you. You've been bad to her.'

Tiffany joke around with Taeyeon laughing but to the married couple, that joke was not funny. Sooyeon takes her joke very serious as she quickly wrap her arm around Jaehwa's arm. For Jaehwa,it reminds her about the night she found out about that hurtful memory. 

Jaehwa smile a little before she move her arm away. 

'Enough enough. Let's go to the kitchen. I've prepared dinner for us.'

She motion them to follow her to the kitchen feeling proud with what she has prepared. It's been so long she didn't cook. She loves cooking but since she's married, Sooyeon is the one who always cook for them. 

'Ahhhhh this smell so good!'

Taeyeon sniff the air in the kitchen and sits down beside Tiffany who is already taking her own plate. Jaehwa help Sooyeon by pulling the chair for her. She thank her and sits down too. They help each other out with passing the foods around the table. 

'If you don't mind I'm asking, how long she has been pregnant?'

Jaehwa look over to her wife who is already speechless. She clear and look over to the couple. 

'About 3 months I think.'

'6 more months and I will be an aunt!'

Tiffany squeal as she take Sooyeon's hands and squeeze them showing how excited and happy she is. Even so Taeyeon is a dorky kind of girl, she is a mature lady too. She knows when to be serious and when is the right time to joke around. 

First she noticed how Jaehwa pulled her hand away. After that, how she moved her arms away and now her face expression when they keep talking about getting a name for the baby.

'Enough talking about this Ppany. Eat first. Later we talk about this okay?'

'I'm just super excited TaeTae! You know how much I loves kids right?'

'Don't worry. We will have our own soon.'

Tiffany blushes when Taeyeon start flirting with her with that smirk of her. The married couple just let them be because they doesn't mind seeing them like that. They've used to it. 

------------------------------------

Four of them are now sitting in the living room talking about random things. While Tiffany is telling her best friend how Taeyeon proposed to her, Taeyeon excuse herself and whisper to Jaehwa to follow her outside the house.

'Speak now.'

Taeyeon stand in front of her taller friend. Jaehwa knows what she meant but she decides to play dumb. 

'About how I made love to her?'

'I know I'm a ert but no. I'm not interested about that part eww no. What I mean is about her pregnancy. I know something happened between both of you.'

Jaehwa chuckle and folds her arms on her chest as her eyes twinkle looking above the sky. She unconsciously smile and a tear escape her eyes. 

Taeyeon look at her and bite her lips, looking at the sky too. She won't ask why she's crying. She will wait until she's ready to tell. 

'That child might not be mine.'

Taeyeon turn her head when she hears a sobbing sound coming from the taller girl. She never see her in this kind of condition. She sure did have seen her crying, but never ever she cry this hard. 

With her nose sniffling, she take a deep breath before she begin telling her everything. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter