Shocking News

Park Married To Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIRD PERSON POV

Krystal." Sooyeon called out her sister's name when she saw her walking down the stairs in a hurry.

"Yes?" She answered.

"Where are you going?" She asked, raising her eyebrows.

"I'm going out to see Minho, he wanted to talk to me about something."

Krystal stood there, staring at her sister's face. She was feeling sorry for her sister.

"Did Jae called you or anything? Or maybe you know something about her?" 

Krystal gulped. She didn't know what to answer nor say about this. Upon hearing her sister in law's name, she frozen up.

"Umm no." Short answered.

She never lied to her sister before but here she was, lying about her sister's wife who's currently in a hospital. She was feeling bad but she doesn't want her sister to feel worry since she was pregnant. 

"Oh, alright. Enjoy your date." 

"Thanks unnie."

She smiled. Krystal too smile then left the house with a heavy heart.

_______________

"Minho." 

Krystal called out her lover's name with a sighed at the end. She was glad nothing happened to him. She immediately wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him as close as she could. 

"Are you okay?" She asked, scanning his face. She cupped his cheeks.

After Jaehwa was delivered to the emergency room, he called Krystal. It has been about 2 hours waiting and through those hours, he was deciding his mind about telling this to Krystal or not. He told her not to tell Sooyeon because that woman will panic if she knows about this. Krystal came to the hospital alone without her sister knowing. 

"I'm perfectly fine but noona.." His voice trailed. His eyes diverted down to his hands that were covered with thick red coloured blood. His white plain t shirt has stains of blood too because he was carrying her to his car earlier. 

She pulled him to sit down.

"How did this happened?"

"We were about to head to the police station but when she reached her car, it blew up on spot." He explained gritting his teeth. He saw how Jae flew across the road. It was a terrifying scene for him.

"It blew up? There was a boom?" Krystal asked and he just nodded.

He then spoken.

"I was walking to the café to meet her but I saw someone near her car. I went there quietly to catch what he was doing but he managed to escaped. I did checked the car thoroughly but I couldn't really see the inside because the windows were tinted. Pitch black." 

"Wait, you said you were heading to the police station right?" Krystal then remembered. 

He nodded. "We wanted to report about that psycho but this," He looked down to his hands.

"This happened."

Krystal was beyond surprised. She didn't know it was this fast that his identity has been figured since this anonymous didn't left any evidence about himself. He was doing his crime like a pro but here Minho said they found out about him already.

"Who was it?"

"His name was Byun Baekyun."

Krystal gasped. She couldn't believed it was him all along. When her sister were in relationship with him, she adored him so much. She liked how Baekyun was being so gentle with her sister with his attitude. She figured that he was doing all this for revenge since Sooyeon married Jaehwa instead of him. 

"You knew him?" Minho asked.

"He was my sister's ex boyfriend. God, I never knew he has this crazy side of him!" Krystal said in frustration.

Krystal runs her fingers through her smooth hair with frustration. She blamed herself for letting this lunatic to entered her sister's life. She envied him so much until she helped him to make her own sister liked him.

Minho wanted to laughed looking at Krystal's antic but before he could do so, the doctor came out from the room. They both flew off the seat and ran to the doctor.

"Any relative?"

Krystal put up her hand on her chest level, admitting her as Jaehwa's relative.

"Her left leg and arm are broken. Her brain had a little damaged but we couldn't figure out what will the effect be. We need to wait for her to wake up." 

"When will she wake up?" Minho raised his eyebrows.

"She's not in coma right?" Krystal hands clenched on Minho's arm. She was scared to hear or see the doctor say yes to her question.

"She's not, but it might take a few days for her to wake up because she's really weak at the moment."

Both sighed in relieved. It was a relieved to hear that for Minho. He saw how bad injured she was when she was lying on the side of the road. Now upon hearing this good yet a little bad news, he was glad.

"We're going to let her warded inside the emergency room for a day then I will inform the nurses to transfer her to a personal room." 

"Alright, thank you so much doc." Minho and Krystal bowed 90° degrees as both were really thankful for his help.

"I'm glad I could help. Now will you excuse me, I need to inform the nurses about preparing a room for her." 

The doctor then left the couple alone. Krystal feeling happy, hugged him tightly.

Minho chuckled, "I'm glad she's alright. I was dead worry." Krystal nodded and buried her face on his shoulder. Then Minho thought about the wife of the person inside the room.

"How are we going to tell this to your sister, Krys? I'm sure she won't take this lightly."

Just Krystal was about to answer him, someone came from behind a wall and cut her words off.

"You're right, I'm not taking this lightly."

____________

​​​JIMIN POV

"Sinb ah, you can't always hide from me you know~ I will find you~"

I looked around my house to find her. She was hiding from me because she was scared that I will take my revenge on her. She practically was the one who picked a fight. I was still sleeping when suddenly she came to me and drew cartoons on my face.

Of course I would take my revenge but I don't know what will it be yet. Hmm will a kiss do? or should I just make out with her with my morning breathe? 

Yeah, that sounds fun. I would get to taste her soft lips while she'll have to struggles with the smell of my breathe.

"Sinb," I walked into my bedroom scanning every corner of the room, searching for her yet I still can't find her. She hides really well but whatever, I now I will find her eventually because I will claim that kiss. I've been wanting to kiss her since forever.

I walked inside to the bathroom since the door was not fully closed. I thought she might be hiding in here and I was startled when her head popped out in front of me.

"ARGHHH!"

"WAAHHHHHHH!"

Both of us were startled because of each other. She screamed and I did too. She startled me and I startled her. Fair enough. 

"Yah you scared the crap out of me with that face of yours!" Sinb said, exhaling a deep breathe.

"You scared me too and hey, it was your fault because you were the one who drew them! Don't blame it on me now." I said, slowly taking a step closer to her. Slow yet a big step as she began to walked backwards attempted to run from me.

"Can I get my morning kiss from my 'girlfriend'?" I plafully . She plopped onto the bed when she tripped over because of the edge of the bed hit her knees. I then hurriedly lay on top of her carefu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter