"Everything's Fine"

Park Married To Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JAEHWA POV

I was talking to Minho and Krystal about that piece of poop who has made my life miserable. I am really glad that he's going to the jail but there's something that I'm not quite pleased about him being in jail.

"Did they really?" I asked. Minho looked at me and nodded. 

Krystal who stood on the other side of the bed asked. "Like seriously? Only 5 years?"

"Yes." He said shortly.

"Maybe you heard it wrong. Maybe it's not 5 but 55 years." Krystal shrugged her shoulders.

"No, Krys. My hearing is perfectly fine. It's 5 years."

Krystal was beyond pissed that I was. She's a short tempered. "Unbelievable. I can't believe this. Those polices are idiots."

"I know, I'm pissed too." He said, shooking his head. He was disappointed with the police officers.

"What about the bomb thing? That was a serious stunt he did." I said, still trying to find a reason to put Baekhyun in jail longer. 5 years are not going to be enough and unacceptable after what he has done to my family. That won't be enough.

"They're still working on that part." Minho said, looking at me then to an angry Krystal. She cut me off and I could sensed anger in her tone.

"What do you mean still working? It's already said he's going to jail for 5 years. They're doing their job slow. Nothing will change that. You shouldn't tell us this thing. It's pissing me off more."

"If they found him guilty, they'll add some more years."

I put my hand on top of hers when I saw her trying to open . I told her to calm down. She apologized.

Then I asked him, "How many years will that be?" 

He shrugged. "First thing first, he stole that bomb from the militar--"

"Woah, how did he managed to get in, and out without getting his head off?" Krystal asked. 

I couldn't believe it either. A military base? How's that even possible? Wow. He sure is a crazy lunatic.

"Secondly, he used the bomb for the wrong action and hurt lots of citizens. Calculating all the troubles, probably around 30 or 35 years."

"Thank God, that's good to hear." Krystal voiced out, exhaling a long sigh of relieve.

"Yeah. Let's hope for that." I smiled and leaned my head on the pillow.

"I'm sure those years are going to put him in a misery." He said.

Knock knock.

The three of us whipped our head to the doors. A happy smile was played on my face when the love of my life and my 3 months old baby girl in her arms came to the view.

"Am I interrupting something?" She came in and closed the door behind her before walking towards us. She stood beside her younger sister.

"No you're not. We were already finished talking when you walked in." Krystal answered for us.

She set her handbag on the table. "What were you guys talking about?" 

Two of them glanced at me. I know that they don't know what to say and asked me to handle this stuff. They probably don't want to say anything that would cross my plan which I'm planning not to tell Sooyeon about this matter, yet.

"Are you three hiding something?" Sooyeon interrupted my thought and glanced to each one of us suspiciously. 

"It's nothing, sweetheart. We were just talking about their wedding plan." I said. 

I don't want to lie but, just for now. I'm sure she doesn't mind the idea of being lied by me. It's for her own good anyway. I'll tell her soon. Very soon.

"Oh yeah. I forgot my sister is getting married in 3 weeks more." She giggled.

Krystal chuckled. "It's fine. I understand that old people sometimes forgot a few things." She said, mocking her. 

"I'm not that old. I'm still 28." She protested.

"29 soon. Almost to 30." I said, interfering their sister to sister talk. Minho and Krystal laughed.

She then looked at me. "So does you, Jae. You're not that young anymore." 

"I told you, we're a perfect match." I said, sticking my tongue out to her. She too did the same and rolled her eyes playfully when I blew her a kiss. I smiled and she too smiled made the both of us almost forgot there's other people around us. Our eyes were only set to each others.

"Alright old love birds. We got the signal. Gosh, no need to overdo it. Let's go, Minho." Krystal said with a grimace as she picked up her handbag. 

I then decided to tease them. "No need to feel gross out. You two will be like us too."

"No we're not. Stop predicting my future, unnie!" Krystal grabbed his arm and left the room. 

"Hye." She spoke to me.

"Hello, beautiful." I said and she blushed over my simple compliment.

"Sweet talks early in the morning?"

I  winked at her. "You do look b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter