Long Lost Lover

Park Married To Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was about to go, but he talk to me.

'Jae. It's been a long time since I've seen you. How are you?'

I look at him and scan his face. And the girl next to him, holding his arm firmly. I don't know who she is or what she's doing, I'm not going to show to her that I have a bad memories with Jimin.

'I'm good. So mind to introduce me who is this pretty girl?'

'Oh yeah. I almost forgot.'

He smile and I just watches him pulling her hand into his, intertwined them together. Well, they're pretty close I guess.

'Jaehwa, this is Sinb. My girlfriend. Sinb, this Jaehwa.'

'Hye nice meeting you, Jaehwa.'

'Me too, Sinb. How lucky you are to be his girlfriend.'

She reach out her hand and I gladly took her hand. We both shared a smile for each other. Jimin too smile looking at our interaction.

'Yeah I'm very lucky to have him. He's an amazing guy.'

'You two love birds continue your flirting, I have to go now. Nice to see you two.'

 'Wait Jae.'

He hold my wrist and pull me to face him. His touch reminds me with what he did. I quickly pull my wrist away, standing inches away from him. I guess Sinb was suprise with my action because hang open.

 'Are you still mad at me?'

'My wife is waiting for me so I've got to go.'

--------------------------------------

SOOYEON POV

'What's taking your appa so long?'

I pout as I look at Jaeyeon who is sitting facing me, playing with my collar shirt. I caught her eyes staring at my pouting lips and then she copied me. 

She is such a cutie.

'My little girl is copying umma heh?'

I kiss her both of her cheeks repeatedly. It must be ticklish cause she giggle hard as she trying to push my face using her forehead. I pull away and hold her securely in my arms. As I look to the window, I feel something touching and rubbing my s and it turns out to be Jaeyeon's head. 

When she's in my arms, she always does this so that she can get my attention. When she got my attention, she will look up at me and back down to my s. That's a sign for me and it's telling me that she's hungry.

I locked the doors windows first before I pull up my shirt and bra, as I support her head using my hand. After about 10 minutes feeding her, I can feel her head is getting heavy.

'Are you full now?'

She look up at me and smile dreamily, with her eyes half open. Now she's sleepy. Of course. After done feeding her, I fix my clothes and pat her to help her sleep.

She fell asleep just in 2 minutes. She's a sleepyhead. Not a morning person too. Wonder who she got that from. 

As I was engrossed in thinking about Jaeyeon's future, a sudden knock on the window startled me. It was Jae. I unlocked the doors. She got in and show me the things she bought. Smiling, she put it on the back seat and turns her head to our baby.

'Is she asleep?'

'Yes, I just fed her. I thought you were buying many things but it turn out to be a bottle of wine and fruits only? What's taking you so long?'

She fastened her seatbelt and start driving. 

'I bumped into Jimin. He introduced me Sinb.'

Sinb? Okay who's that? Is that a girl name or boy?

'Who's Sinb?'

'His new girlfriend.'

-------------------------------------

THIRD PERSON POV

'What's her problem just now?'

'It was my fault. I grabbed her hand too hard.'

'You should've not done that, Jimin. I was about to ask her to join us.'

Jimin apologized to her. She giggle looking at Jimin who is cutely pouting as he clasped his hands together. Sinb shakes her head and pull Jimin with him to the café.

Just now, they met with Jimin's acquaintance, and now they saw Sinb's acquaintance. 

'Oh my God Jimin! Look who's there!'

Jimin's heart stop beating when he saw her. 

A long lost friend. 

'Oh I miss Yuju unnie so much! I'm going to introduce you to her like. Like right now!'

'I don't think she's alone. She might be with someone.'

'She have a husband already. I'm sure her husband won't be mad with us. He knows us.'

She drag him towards her. She stood beside Yuju who is looking out to the window. She tap her shoulder to get her attention. Yuju turns her head to the other side and immediately smile.

'Sinb!'

'Yuju unnie~'

They hug each other. She still didn't notice Jimin. He is standing there quietly as he just watches them. What they don't know, there's someone watching them from the counter, waiting for his orders.

They parted the hug.

'What are you doing here alone, unnie?'

'I'm not alone, Sinb ah. I'm with my husband.'

'Husband?'

Jimin thought. Now the husband word, caught his attention. He didn't dare to open his mouth because he's afraid that she might notice him. He wish she doesn't remember him.

'Where is oppa then?'

'Here.'

'Jungkook?'

All eyes landed on him now. Jimin was truly shocked with this voice! He couldn't believe this! 

'There you are. Sinb is here with..'

Finally, her eyes met with Jimin's. Her head getting dizzy as she feel a sudden struck on her head, memories flashing back.

[FLASHBACKS OF FEW YEARS AGO]

It's all started from where Yuju bumped into the hottest and popular guy in school. Park Jimin. The Park Jimin. Mostly, people call him, Dking. What made him popular was because he's a dancer. His popularity beated the jocks who play sports. People always thought he is arrogant and doesn't minggle with people well, but he does has friends. He has a very hot best buddy, his name is Jeon Jungkook. 

He's the second hottest guy in school. They're both rule the school with their dance moves. People go crazy because of them. 

In high school life, of course there will be the hottest girl too. 

Yuju was like the smartest girl in school. She always got the top 3 in class. Never once 4 or above, only 3, 2 and 1. Her being this intelligent, attracted my boys but none of them manage to talk to her. Not only boys. Girls included too.

To short things out, the whole students have a girl crush on her. It's not like they were shy to approach her but she was playing hard to get. 

And his bestfriend name is, Jeon Jungkook. They've been friends from sophomore year. They helped each other out from the bottom and now they've become the hottest boys.

Jimin is a type of boy who likely to go to the library to get a nap or clear his mind from what's bothering him. Jungkook is the type of a boy who is very cold infront of other people. Every time he walks around the school, girls always come and surrounded him, touching him and stuff. 

He doesn't like it. He hates it. He slapped a girl once for touching his private part. Jungkook have a crush on Yuju. He admitted to the whole students. 

'I'm so so sorry. I didn't see where I was going.'

All of her things dropped to the floor. She bend on her knees and started collecting them. Jimin feeling guilty, he helped her. As they were busy collecting some paper sheets, their hands touched each others.

Yuju immediately pulled her hand away, including the paper sheet. She put a strand hair behind her ear as she waits for Jimin to stand back up.

'Are you okay, Yuju?'

'Yeah I'm fine. If you excuse me, I need to go to the library.'

'We can go to the library together, if you want.'

'I prefer to go alone when I have some homework to be done.'

'I can help you. What subject?'

'History.'

Jimin hates history. He always slept during history class. 

'Oh. Hmm. Maybe Jungkook can help. He loves history.'

Jungkook who has been watching their interaction, is jealous. Jealousy strike him. Yuju and him had history together but Jimin doesn't know about it. He once suspicious about it but Jungkook lied to him saying that Yuju was just a classmate.

During sophomore year, they dated each other but Yuju ended their relationship because her grades were bad so she had to focus on studying. They had a mental breakdown. Yuju admitted she still have feeling for him but she decided to forget him. Forget them. He has been bugging her for the past few weeks, trying to be close to her back and who knows, maybe one day they'll be together right?

'I don't think I want to be near him after hearing the rumors about him dating with the captain of the cheerlead-'

Jungkook felt his heart broke into pieces.

'Yuju, there's nothing between me and Selena.'

'I don't think you should be telling me about your love life.'

Jungkook approach her closer, trying to reach her but she back away, keeping space between them.

'Please don't do this to me anymore. I missed you..'

He whispered the three words lowly, making sure that she's the only one who heard it. Jimin only heard the word 'missed'. The rest of it, was a no no. Jimin just awkwardly stood there like a lamp pose, hearing their conversation.

All of sudden, Yuju shed a tear. Jimin already panicked as he bit his lips, looking down to the floor thinking a way to stop her from crying. W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter