Je'Taime

Park Married To Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIRD PERSON POV

Yuri woke up with a snoring figure besides her. Just as she was smiling out to the window, a snore interrupted the moment.

'What a perfect time to ruin my morning mood..'

She gets up and smile seeing Vivian's cute and peaceful face when she's asleep. The face sure is a charm but her pose.. Who'll marry her will know..

She put the blanket perfectly covers her body as she went to the bathroom, ready to start her fresh new day as the new Yuri by washing her face with some clean water.

'I hope today would get better than yesterday.'

She whispers to herself staring herself through the mirror reflection. Sometimes she can't believe how come she's so pretty and attracted lots of people. 

'Thanks to my mom I guess.'

Every girl giggles and so does Yuri. It won't hurt to be a little full of yourself won't it? She walk out from the bathroom, taking her phone with her in case she got any important calls. Maybe got accepted for works could be an important thing. 

'I forgot he's stayed overnight. Sleeping in my room.'

She sighs with an annoy face as she walks down to prepare the breakfast. Usually Vivian goes to work early in the morning and she's the one who is in charge of preparing the breakfast. That would explained why she's the one who gets up first before Vivian.

 Yuri walks into the kitchen and was surprise to see that there's foods on the table already! Lots of food! Pancakes, bacons, waffles, fried eggs with sausages and scramble eggs.

'Both of them is upstairs.. How come..'

'Morning Yuri.'

She turn around and her eyes went wide looking at his shirt. Oh wait. That's her shirt.

'Why are you wearing my shirt?! That's my favourite one! I haven't wear it yet!'

She points her finger to the innocent looking Taehyung. He could only keeps quiet since it's not his fault. Vivian was the one who gave him the shirt saying it's okay to wear it.

She walks to him and stand right in front of him, her head on his neck level. 

'Give it back.'

'What?'

'I said give my shirt back. Now.'

'I'll be shirtless in front of you.'

'I don't care. I want my shirt.'

V sighs and take the shirt off. Of course all of his muscle and abs will be reveals. Yuri admitted she is kinda blush and embarrassed looking at his body but she keep it cool. She's Kwon Yuri. Kwon Yuri is a cool person.

He handed her the shirt leaving him shirtless. Right after the shirt is in her hands, Vivian walks in.

'Woah woah ~ I know you two were about to get it on but please go to your room Yul. Not in my kitchen.'

'Vivian!'

Yuri shouts at her but all she does was giggling. Taehyung rubs his neck and went upstair to wear his own shirt and jacket. When Vivian walk past Yuri, she smirk.

'Of all places, you both choose kitchen?'

'Vivian~ We weren't doing anything~'

'Yeah yeah sure you didn't. Being shirtless and close to each other.'

'He was wearing my shirt! I just bought it and didn't even wear it yet! I'm sure that shirt will be way more looser than it was because of him.'

'Think I would believe that? I've seen you wearing it last week.'

'That was the old one! I bought a new one because the old one have a hole near my.. you know.. The thing is! You're the one who gave it too him didn't you?!'

'That's the only shirt that would fit him, Yul. Mine is a no no no. I have a smaller body shape than yours.'

'Fit? That shirt was tight! All of his muscle were.. Ugh.. Whatever~ Let's stop talking about this. All I want is my breakfast.'

'We'll stop but I don't promise you I will stop for other time.'

'Vi~~~~~~~'

 

Yuri whines as she take a seat beside her. She throws the shirt near the washing machine because she was thinking about washing the shirt later, now she wants to eat. Then comes a running Taehyung.

'I'm here I'm here. Why did moaned my name?'

'Moaned your name?'

'What do you mean?'

Yuri share a confuse look with her cousin. Three of them look at each other for a second before Yuri finally realize what does he mean.

 'FYI i was not . That is called whining and I was calling Vivian. Not you.'

Taehyung chuckle nervously and take a seat across them. He took some pancakes and put some strawberry syrup on top of it.

'Sorry. I couldn't tell the different between and whining. I always hear my neighbours moan in the middle of the night and then there's always loud whining at the end.'

Taehyung explains as he carefully put the syrup down on the table, passing it to Vivian.

'Umm.. That's weird..? You have a really loud neighborhood..'

'Gosh.. How can you sleep like that? Maybe you should move somewhere else, V.'

'When i'm needed, I help them sometimes.'

Yuri spit her drink right across the table and the victim was Taehyung. Vivian helps Yuri by patting her back. He himself take a tissue and wipe his face with it. He thought why would she spit about the statement?

 But then he know why..

They were thinking dirty.

'No no no! It's not like I was helping them with THAT.. I was just.. you know like.. How can I put this.. They have a child at home and I help the-'

'Sometimes some experiences can't be told. So.. It's better if you keep this just for yourself, V.'

Then their morning breakfast become awkward but it was a very delicious and satisfied breakfast for them.

---------------------------------------

Jaehwa was woken up by the cooking smells that are so delicious until it reaches upstairs. She stretches her body first then she put on last night's clothes and went to move the crib back into their bedroom. Once she's done with it, she went downstairs, leaving the peacefully sleeping Jaeyeon. She take a look around the house and went to the kitchen to find her wife.

Once her feet touch the kitchen's floor, she look up and unconsciously smile seeing Sooyeon's struggles with the cucumbers. Jaehwa just lean her body to the wall and just watches her from behind.

'Eww eww the smell.. Oh my God.. I'm gonna throw up.'

She put down the sharp knife and goes to the sink throwing up a little. Even though it's like suffering for her to face with the cucumbers but she have too. Jaehwa loves eating sandwiches with cucumbers.

Sooyeon went back to her spot and continue cutting the cucumber, this time she took a deep breath first before continuing. Jaehwa chuckle and went behind her as she peek above her shoulder, she lean her head on her shoulder.

When she's done, she quickly put the cut cucumber onto the sandwich. She wash her hands using the soap thoroughly. Also done with that, she turn around and wrap her arm around Jaehwa's neck, giving her the cutest smile ever.

'Morning baby.'

'Morning sweetheart. You look like an angel.'

'Your one and only angel. This angel belongs to you.'

'Really? Then can I get a wish?'

'Depends on what the wish is.'

Jaehwa put both of her hands behind her, on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter