Big Mini World

Park Married To Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I edited and made it a little longer. Just a little fluff <3 

-------------------

THIRD PERSON POV

It's been for about 2 weeks since the baby has been born and like the doctor said, she is a one healthy baby girl and likes to smile a lot.

They named her Park Jaeyeon.

Jaehwa and Sooyeon is lucky to have her. 

Sooyeon kept asking Jaehwa to brings their baby boy since Jaehwa only brought the baby girl only whenever she wants to see their babies.

Jaehwa at first gave a lot of excuses to avoid but then after she ran out of thoughts, she decided to just tell her the truth. Sooyeon did cried so hard and wouldn't even meet the one that is alive after hearing the bad news. Took few days for her to finally calm down with the help of her loyal wife. 

'Jae I want to go home. It's bored here. I miss our bed.'

'You miss our bed or our bed activities?' 

Jaehwa smirk then got pinch on her waist. Sooyeon pouts and look outside the window. While rubbing the spot, she take a seat beside her and smile. 

'The doctor said you can go home already.'

She tilts her head and smile as wide as possible, sitting up. Sooyeon takes Jaehwa's hand and intertwined them together. 

'Thanks for taking care of me. You're a great wife and I love you so so much. Don't ever leave me Jae.'

'Wow really? Hahaha but I love you too and I won't leave you. I will take care both of you until my last breath. I promise.'

Jaehwa smiles sincerely and give a small kiss on the back of her hand. 

---------------------------

Jaehwa open the car door for Sooyeon because the baby is currently sleeping on her chest, making her can't move. Jaeyeon is just like Jaehwa who doesn't like to waken up from her sleep. Sooyeon thanked her and got out from the car while Jaeha is carrying her bags. 

'Welcome home.'

They step into the house and Sooyeon was surprise to see the spot that was really a mess, are now clean and neat. She wait Sooyeon to walk inside first then she closes the door behind them. She didn't forget to locked it too.

Sooyeon's eyes diverted to the staircase and it reminds her what happened few nights ago. 

'Please stop.. It hurts..'

'You're begging? Aww.'

She closes her eyes and one of her arm went to hug Jaehwa's arm while the other one is holding Jaeyeon who is sleeping. Jaehwa feels the sudden feeling that something is happening to her wife so she asks her. 

'Hey are you okay?'

Sooyeon only nods but the holds is becoming tighter when she remembers how Baekhyun was touching her. She hide her face on her arm. 

'Hey hey.. What's wrong?'

'I'm scare..'

'Of what?'

'Baekhyun..'

When Jaehwa heard that name, her anger rushs through her vein immediately as her arm went around Sooyeon's waist securely. 

'I'm here okay? I'm not going to let him hurt you ever again.'

Jaehwa kiss the crown of her head before she walk to their bedroom. Sooyeon lay Jaeyeon carefully and put pillows on each side to keep her safe from falling off the bed. Jaehwa who is tired, also lay down on the bed, beside their 6 days old Jaeyeon. 

'You're going straight to bed? Let's shower first.'

'Together?'

Jaehwa quickly sit up and smile hearing her wife's words as her mind are completely thinking about dirty stuff. Sooyeon who already know what does that face means, quickly glare her. 

'No. What I mean is that we should shower first. Separately. After I'm done, you're next.'

'Okay then. You go ahead first. I'm just going to take a short nap while waiting.'

Sooyeon went into the bathroom and locked the door because she knows Jaehwa would always goes in or peek on her. Jaehwa sighs when she hears the shower are opened. 

Jaehwa turn her body facing Jaeyeon. She smile looking at the baby sleeping calmly, wearing cute little baby gloves, light pink colour with her shirt and pants with white one. 

She was just caressing the baby's head then start to panic when Jaeyeon open her eyes, on the edge of crying. Only in 3 seconds, she burst to tears. 

Jaehwa who doesn't know how to calm the baby down, only think one way which just cross her mind. She hurriedly sits up and pick her up, into her arms. 

'Sshh shhh. Don't cry please.. Your umma will be mad at me and blame me for being a bad appa to you.'

Jaehwa was feeling relieve and surprise because the baby actually stop crying already. As if she could understand what she said. 

The baby then stop crying and slowly doze off to sleep again but this time, in her appa's arms. Jaehwa couldn't help but to smile seeing her as she lean down to kiss her wide forehead which she happened to followed her umma's. 

'You like to sleep in people's arms hmm? You're so like your umma.'

She giggle when the baby start snuggling closer. She wants to lay her on the bed but then she thought that Jaeyeon will just cry again so she just lay her own body with the Jaeyeon ontop of her body. Soon both of them, falls asleep. 

Sooyeon took 20 minutes because she's having a hard time to clean herself since she just got out from the hospital. Stepping out from the bathroom, with only a towel wrapped around her body, with a smile stick onto her face. The view in front of her is just so amusing to her. 

 

She wears her pajamas and got into bed too. Right after Sooyeon lay beside Jaehwa, Jaeyeon suddenly starts crying again. Jaehwa immediately open her eyes when she feels that the weight on her body has

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter