Captured Memory

Park Married To Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIRD PERSON POV

Sooyeon came out from the bathroom and sees her hubby's shadow going out from the room with her pillows. She quickly follow her hubby and when she's close enough to Jaehwa, she hug her from behind. 

'Can you sleep with me tonight? Please.. I miss you.'

She hug her tighter when Jaehwa suddenly try to move her arms away. Jaehwa sighs before she finally moved her arms from hugging her waist. She put the pillows down and turn around facing the pregnant lady. 

She take her hands in hers and walk back to their bedroom. She push her wife lightly on the bed. Sooyeon just stare at her hubby's face since she misses her so much. She feels like she's losing her because of her own mistakes. Jaehwa was about to go and take the pillows that she left near the stairs but Sooyeon stop her by hugging her arms. 

'Don't leave me Jae..'

'I'm just going to get the pillows Sooyeon ah. I won't leave you. I'll sleep with you tonight. Now lay down okay?'

Sooyeon nods her head as her hands slowly release her arms. She pick up all the pillows and went back into the room with Sooyeon's watching every moves that she takes. 

Jaehwa pat her pillows first before she lay her head right on it. Her wife suddenly imagine Jaehwa leaving her so she quickly moves closer and snuggle her face on the taller girl's shoulder not wanting to let her to do so. She doesn't want her to leave. She loves her so much. She can never imagine what would happen to her if Jaehwa leave her. 

When Jaehwa hears sobbing, she move her arm and put it around Sooyeon's waist. Sooyeon lift her head and put it on her chest instead. 

'Don't leave me Jae.. I love you.'

She doesn't know what to say. She already made a deal with Jimin that she'll let her go if the child is his. 

'Sleep okay? You must be tired. Good night and love you too.'

She kiss her forehead and both of them went into dreamland. 

[FLASHBACK] 

'My daughter looks so beautiful. You're all grown up.'

She was frowning but when her father said that she just smiled a little and just continued frowning. 

'What's with the frown dear? Smile Sooyeon ah! This is a big day for you! Your wedding day!'

'Do I have to marry her? I don't love her appa. I have my own boyfriend.'

'Doesn't matter if you love her or not. You both can fall in love after married. Besides, you know her right? She's kind and beautiful. You've been friend with her right?'

' I know her but it's not like we're best friend or something. I talked to her like only once or twice at school.'

'We knows what's best for you Sooyeon ah. We wouldn't chose her if she's bad. Your mother and I really like her. She likes you.'

'But I'm not appa..'

'You will soon. She will love you and take care of you. We trust her.'

She sighed and checked her lips on the mirror in front of her. She looked at her father using the reflection from the mirror. Her father nodded his head with a proud smile on his face. 

Linking arms with her father, she walked down the aisle with people's eyes looking at the daughter and father. She didn't even look at other people because she was too focusing on one person. The person that will take care of her and love her. 

And now she's standing right in front of her. She looked so beautiful and charming at the same time in a suit. Sooyeon thought as she just stared her. Jaehwa smiled taking her hands in her. Her stare quickly broke because she felt a sudden electric shock running down her body when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter