Finding Out

Park Married To Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YUJU POV

I kissed him goodbye and just watches his car getting further away and disappeared from my sight. I went upstair to get ready because I want to meet with Sinb and ask her about that man yesterday.

 

Somehow, i feel like he seems familiar to me. When i saw his eyes the other day, I felt like the time stopped and brought me back  to the past but for some reasons, it was blurred. I need to know about him. 

 

About him and me. And why does Jungkook hates him.

 

Putting on a fine clothes, I heard car engines outside my house. That must be Sinb.

 

I quickly went downstair and put on high heels. I told the maid to prepare dinner for my husband because I might be coming home late tonight. 

 

"Morning, Sinb." I closed the door and turned to her.

 

 

"Good morning, unnie. You look gorgeous today." We both hugged each other before i fastened the seatbelt, smiling to her as a thank you for the compliment.

 

"Where are we going for today's date unnie?" She raised her eyebrows.

 

"I didn't made any plan yet." I frowned as I answered her straightforwardly.

 

It's true. I didn't thought what we're going to do later because all I was thinking was digging informations about that man.

 

"Hmm let me think for awhile." She put her finger on her chin. She lowered her left eyebrow and raised the other eyebrow.

 

"I saw a food festival are being held until 8 pm when I was coming here. Maybe we can go there later in the evening."

 

"Okay, but what are we going to do now, in the morning since your plan are in the evening?" I looked at her confusedly but she just smiled back at me.

 

"Have you had breakfast?" 

 

Hearing her bringing about breakfast, she must wanted to have breakfast right now but I had breakfast already. Hmm, she must've not gotten to grab any breakfast because she came to pick me. 

 

"I have but i think it wasn't enough because my tummy is grumbling now." I only ate a little because today, Jungkook kept asking if I was alright or not and he kept making me talking until i didn't get to take a bite.

 

"Well then, i guess we should get going. We'll fill your tummy right away." She giggled and started driving her dark blue coloured car.

 

"Sinb," I called out to her when I suddenly felt like I wanted to ask about that man. She hummed and glanced real quick before she focused her eyes on the road again.

 

"The man at the café yesterday, was your boyfriend right?" I remembered when she introduced him as her boyfriend. 

 

"Oh yeah, Jimin is my boyfriend." Her lips curved into a smile as she checked on the rear mirror, if it's safe to take a left turn.

 

Jimin. When i was dizzy last night, I heard my head saying that name and i heard Jungkook calling his name. His name is very familiar to me. 

 

"How old is he?" That question just ran through my head and I was curious to know the answer.

 

"Jimin sometimes likes to play around with his age until I get confused too. Maybe he's around 23 or 24. I have a strong feeling, he's 24 though." She beamed me a cute dimply smile. I too gave her a smile as I turned my head to the window.

 

24 years old. The same age as me and Jungkook. 

 

I was lost in my thoughts when Sinb tapped my thigh, whispering weird sounds to get my attention. I looked at her and she finally stopped.

 

"Are you interested in him now?" She teased me just because I asked her about him. Only 2 questions though.

 

"I have a husband already, Sinb." I laughed softly and she told me she was just joking.

 

"I'm glad you called me. Jimin cancelled our date last minute and if unnie didn't called me, I've been dead because of bored." She groaned lowly and sighed, disappointed with Jimin.

 

"Why did he cancelled?" I couldn't help but to ask.

 

"His family wanted to see him. Urgent family stuff."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

JIMIN POV

"Dad, I can't marry her! I have someone else in mind." I argued with my father.

 

I regretted coming here and cancelled my date with Sinb.If I knew my parent would be talking about this and made me upset, I'd have gone to the date instead of this.

 

Marrying someone I don't know is hundreds thousands and millions percent, are absolutely no. I don't have any feelings for whoever that girl is. I like someone else.

 

I love someone else.

 

I've felt in love with her from the first sight.

 

And I'm planning on asking her to be mine, officially but this 'urgent' family stuff has just ruined everything I planned. Sighs, I don't know if I'd have this kind of chance on asking her out again. 

 

"Your brother already has his own girlfriend and he's going to bring her to meet us soon."

 

"Yes, your mother's right. Since your brother has one, you'll marry her." My dad joined her.

 

"First of all, she's not my mother."

 

"Jim-" 

 

Before he could continue, I cut him and continued with mine back.

 

"No dad, listen. Secondly, I'm not going to marry anyone of your choices because I have my own. Thirdly, I'm going now and please don't talk about this anymore. My mind wouldn't change what I've chosen."

 

I bowed to them to show my respect to them. Even though I'm pretty upset and mad but I won't forget that they're still my parent no matter what. Even if she's not my biological mother, I'll respect her. For her, just a little.

 

"Jimin, you're getting old." I stopped on my track and smiled a little, remembering someone used to say that to me back then.

 

"Jimin, you're getting old. You should find yourself a wife. As your best friend, I can help you finding one if you want."

 

Kwon Yuri. My bestest friend.

 

Honestly, I miss her so much. I miss her presence. Her laugh, her beautiful and warm smile. The way she's always there for me.

 

"I know I am. I'll be going now."

 

Sighs.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Why isn't she picking up any of my calls?" I mumbles to myself as I parked my car in front of her house. The house looked empty. There's no shoes. The windows are closed too. 

 

She probably went out with someone else since she's pissed off with me. Sighs. What a morning. I hope my evening will turn out well.

 

I didn't even try to knock on the door cause I know, she went out. She won't stayed home alone. She's likes to do outdoor activities. I don't know if shopping is called outdoor or indoor.

 

I sent her a text to tell her that I'm free to continue the date but she didn't reply too it. Probably she won't even wanted to see it because she's busy spending time with someone else.

 

Someone more important than me.

 

She do likes me right? I can see it, it's obvious that she likes me as much as I like her. Or maybe she doesn't? She actually has someone else in mind.. but if she has one, then why would she agreed making me as her fake boyfriend? She could've shoved me that day and continued jogging instead of talking to a stranger who suddenly wanted to be your fake boyfriend.

 

If I'm a woman, I would've kicked that man's balls and ran away. It helps that way. The pain is incredibly awesome and surely he can't chased you. He would've stayed on the ground, holding them tightly, calling out for help.

 

I know how does that felt like. 

 

Because that happened to me once when I was a teenager. A mother thought I was harassing her daughter when I was actually wiping her tears because she got lost. Then I got a straight up kick on my 'precious jewelry.'

 

Luckily my jewelry didn't broke. It only cracked a little.

 

Why am I talking about this though? Gross.

 

I drove to my own house and parked my car in the garage for more safety. Without looking around the yard, I went straight into the house and slumped my body on the couch, sighing as I did so.

 

"What am I going to do now?"

 

I hate staying at home alone.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

SOOYEON POV

 

Jae told me that we're going home the day after tomorrow and I didn't brought an extra clothes so I had to go to the laundry room myself and do it them myself.

 

I was holding the clothes in my arms, when suddenly something fell. I titled my head down, and my cheeks turned pink as I bit my lips and hurriedly picked up Jae's underwear.

 

"You're a ert, Sooyeon. Thinking dirty stuff." I mumbled to myself. It's fine right to think dirty about our own husband or wife. We're legally married to each other.

 

My wife always likes to just put the clothes on the floor, leaving them like a carpet. I had to picked them one by one, bending my body 90 degrees, and groaned.

 

I'm getting old.

 

I don't know why umma doesn't like getting maids. Sighs, they can help but she insisted on doing those house works herself. 

 

Yeah right. Probably it's easier for appa and umma to have some time alone. They won't have to keep quiet. They can release whatever they wanted to say.

 

Oh my God, why am I thinking about them making stuff? This is weird. I'm weird. Stop, Sooyeon. Don't think about that stuff. Especially it's your appa and umma.

 

Gross.

 

I was bending down to put the clothes inside the washing machine then i felt someone held my slim waist and turned me around, kissing me right away.

 

Hmm. I recognized that lips. That soft and kissable lips which belongs to Jae's only. I pull her face closer to mine and deepened the kiss. I let out a low sigh when she lowered her lips down to my exposed collarbones.

 

"You're so y nowadays.. I can't stop checking you out." I felt her hot breath hit my skin when she softly whispered to me, hands slowly creeping inside my blouse.

 

"Jae.. They might see us here.." I put my hands on her chest, slightly pushed her to face me but she was so eager on kissing my neck until I can't stop her doing.

 

She's driving me crazy with her small kisses and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter