Season 3 ; Falling Again

Park Married To Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIRD PERSON POV

'O-oppa..'

'What are you doing here with him?.'

'Do you guys know each other?'

'I know this jerk.'

Jungkook pull Sinb away from Jimin and stand in front of him. Jimin grit his teeth walking forward as he glare Jungkook. 

'You called me.. A jerk?'

Jimin bite his lips angrily and was about to hit him in the face but Sinb went around from behind and hold Jimin's wrist. She put his arm down and link it with hers.

'Oppa.. Let's talk somewhere else.'

Sinb pull both of them out from the funfair. She walk first before them and when she turn around, Jimin and Jungkook are already pulling each others collar.

'Yahh yah stop!'

Both of them harshly pull away and huff. Sinb just could only sighs seeing both of them. She goes between them and link her arms with each of them.

'Oppa this is Jimi-'

'I know this jer-'

'Try finish your word and i'll kil-'

Sinb pinch Jimin's abs before he could finish his words. Jungkook chuckle seeing how childish he is when he's with Sinb. He used to be so.. arrogant.

'Jimin this is Jungkook op-'

'I know this monk-'

Sinb cover his mouth and face Jungkook. 

'He's my boyfriend, oppa.'

Jungkook mouth hang up as wide as he can so does his eyes. As for Jimin, he raise one of his eyebrow arrogantly, one arm went around her waist pulling her closer.

-------------------------------

'Aigoo.. Jaeyeon ah~ Why did you spit on your appa?'

Jaehwa sighs when she giggle after Tiffany's words. Taeyeon also giggle acting like a small kid too.

'I'll go change.'

Jaehwa excuses herself and went upstairs leaving her child under the two love bird's watch. She take off her shirt leaving her only in a sport bra then start searching a new comfy shirt in the wardrobe.

Downstairs, Jaeyeon is eating happily with Tiffany feeding her. Taeyeon also ask to he feed but Tiffany ignored her. Her attention are all to the hyper baby.

Taeyeon pouts when Tiffany kissed the baby's chubby cheeks.

'She sure is a charmer.'

Taeyeon mumbles when Tiffany start squealing seeing Jaeyeon who have a smile like Jaehwa. After few minutes, Tiffany has done feeding the baby and so does Taeyeon but still Jaehwa is not coming.

'What's taking her so long?'

'I'll go and call her. Take care of Jaeyeon properly TaeTae.'

-------------------------------

There's this one shirt she's looking but it's not there. Took her about 2 or 3 minutes when suddenly there's a knock on the door but she didn't heard it.

'Finally..'

She was just about to wear it but was startled when seeing Tiffany standing there, staring at her body. She follows her eyes which landed on her abs. With blushes forming on her cheeks, she look back up and caught up with a view where Tiffany is smirking.

'Nice abs Jae.'

Jaehwa quickly wore her shirt and walk past Tiffany. Tiffany chuckle cutely and follow her from behind, to the living room because Taeyeon already moved there to play with Jaeyeon.

'Tae, when is the wedding day?'

'Ppany and I planned it on next month.'

'Don't you think it would be too long? Just do it next week. Besides, i don't think you two rabbits can wait that long.'

'I can survive but I don't know about TaeTae.'

'I can't but i will try. You're too hot for me to handle.'

'Ehem. I think I'll just go and clean these real quick.'

Taeyeon laughs as she look at her watch. Jaehwa is cleaning the table and went to the kitchen to put the dishes.

'Where's your wife? Shouldn't she be home at this time?'

Before she could finish her words, the front door open revealing a tired Sooyeon. 

'Jessi!~'

'Oh. Tiff. Taeng.'

Tiffany give her eyesmiles as she stand up with Jaeyeon in her arms. Sooyeon was suprise when she saw the two lovers are in her house.

'Here you must've been missing her.'

'Where's Jae?'

'She's in the kitchen cleaning the dishes.'

She gladly took Jaeyeon from Tiffany into her arms. Jaehwa tied her hair into a ponytail as she watches the two best friend interaction.

'I think it's late, we will get going first. Thanks for the dinner Jae.'

Taeny take turns to hug her and Jaehwa gladly hug them back without hesitate. They didn't forget to kiss the baby before they bid their goodbye and leave. Jaehwa closes the door and walk up the stairs. 

When she was halfway, her named being called out softly by her love.

'Jae.'

She stops but didn't even turn around or response to her. She didn't know if she should feel mad because Sooyeon didn't listened to her or she should feel embarrassed because she act like a kid earlier in the morning by sulking and stuff.

'I'm home now.. Can i get a hug?'

Jaehwa closes her eyes and hold onto the railing tightly. She wanted to turn around and hug her wife so tight until there's no gaps between them. But.. She feel embarrassed.. She took one step and stop when she hears her wife's mumbles.

'I miss you.. Don't you miss me too?..'

Jaehwa sighs lowly and slowly turns around. She walk back down the stairs then kiss Sooyeon's forehead who have her head hanging low, staring down onto their baby's sleeping face. Sooyeon loves to stare or gaze at Jaeyeon because whenever she does that, she reminds her of Jaehwa. 

Her lips last there for a few minutes then she pull away and was surprised to see Sooyeon's eyes are twinkling with tears that threaten to fall. Jaehwa feeling guilty she is, cup her cheeks to make her face her. With a smile, she peck her lips.

'I miss you too.'

'I thought you're mad at me.'

Sooyeon tears finally roll down her cheeks as she put her head on Jaehwa's chest while Jaeyeon snuggle deeper into her umma's chest. Jaehwa hug her by her shoulder, leave a quick kiss on her head.

'I want to be mad at you but my heart won't let me. I love you too much to be mad at you.'

'Cheesy..'

----------------------------------

'Yul there's someone who wants to see you downstairs.'

'Who? I don't think i can because my body is aching after all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter