Jaeyeonnie

Park Married To Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since this story is getting less and lesser about the main couple, I made this chapter are all about Jaesica and their cute little Jaeyeon ^^ 

I hope you enjoy!

-----------------------

SOOYEON POV

I woke up with an arm circling my waist from behind, that belongs to Jae. I can feel her breathing on my neck, as she kisses my neck softly. I put my own hand on top of her and slowly remove her hand from holding my waist so that I can turn around.

'Good morning, beautiful.'

'Morning.'

I greeted her back and give me a quick peck before I brought myself to sits up, as I pull the blanket to cover my bare body. I took the bathrobe that hang on the headboard and put it on.

'Where are you going?'

'Shower. You better be up when I'm done, Jae.'

Jae lay on her stomach and look at me with her cute looking sleepy face. Just by looking at her, it immediately reminds me of Jaeyeon. Our baby girl.

I got up to check on her. Looking into the crib, I see my baby is still sleeping sideway, her right thumb. Put a towel around my neck and went into the shower.

I just finished my shower when a sudden shriek echoed. I quickly put the bathrobe on and check on Jaeyeon. I thought that was Jaeyeon. It couldn't be Jae.

Jaehwa is still sleeping. 

'Then who just shrieked?'

Then I remembered someone loud in my family. The one and only Jaeyeon's aunt.

'Krys.'

I shakes my head and put on some new clothes. 

'Jae, wake up.'

'Hmm.. Give me 4 minutes.'

I throw a towel on her face. She groans.

'I'll check on you after 4 minutes. If I found you still strolling on bed, no kisses for 2 days.'

With that, I walk out from the room completely ignore her complaining about the punishment.

----------------------------------

As I was walking down the stairs, I can hear my mother and sister is talking. I didn't hear my father's voice though. Hmm maybe he's still sleeping.

'Where is my niece? I can't wait to see her! What does she looks like, umma? Is she a cutie? Chubby cheeks?'

'Her name is Jaeyeon. She's one healthy baby girl. She's really cute.'

'I'm sure she's a charmer and took from Jae unnie's charms! I'm imagining her already!'

'Yes she is. Her smile is like the cutest thing ever, I'm sure you feel like you want to pinch her cheeks.'

'Oh I will, umma. I'm so going to pinch those cute little chubby cheeks!'

I can barely hear other sounds. All I can hear is their loud talk. Especially Krys, loud as always.

'You sounds like you want to eat her. Be patient and calm down, Krys. They're probably still sleeping since they arrived late evening.'

'I wish I can. I'll grill her and eat her. I'll name the dish, Niece Grilled Steak.'

She starts laughing like a mad woman. Like a witch's laughs. I walk to the dining table with light steps. Krys is facing my mother who is sitting across her, facing my direction. Mother notice me but I motion her to keep quiet and distract her.

I cover her eyes using my hands. She stops laughing and try to move my hands away, struggling.

'I swear to God, whoever hands is these, please remove them or I'll smash this apple pie to your face. Your hands smells like dogs tarts.'

'Dogs tarts?!'

I quickly pull my hands and sniff them. I didn't even poop! I didn't even touched a dog! I took a shower already, how come my hands smells like dogs tarts?

She rotates her head towards me.

'I knew it was yours, unnie. Your hands smells never change. Always smells like tarts. Anyways,'

She flips her hair and stood up. She pull me into a tight hug, suffocated me.

'I miss you so so much Sica unnie!'

I try to slip from her holds but she is stronger than me. Her holds on my waist getting tighter, I could hardly breath.

'Krys.. I can't.. breath..'

She pull away and kiss my cheeks right away. Okay this is weird. Krys never likes to kiss people that easily, including me. She's a shy and cold person, but I'm colder though. I look at my mother and she just shrugged her shoulders back at me.

'Why you share that look with umma?'

'You're weird today. Never have i ever received kisses from you that easily. I had to tape your his head to the wall first to get a peck from you.'

She smile sheepishly and start doing a child-like. Looking down onto her own hands and start playing with her fingers. She then look up.

'Where is both of your Jae?'

'Big Jae is taking a shower, I supposed. The jr.Jae, still sleeping. She always wakes up late. She'll probably will be up around 10, bathed and dressed up.'

'Around 10? I have to wait 2 more hours?'

'Looks like it but don't have so much faith in it, she sometimes ended up waking at noon.'

Krys groans and slump her back on the chair. 

[MEANWHILE IN THE BEDROOM]

'Hey sweetie, you're up already?'

I look down and smile as I watches her on her thumb, round big eyes staring mine. I pick her up and put her on the bed so that I can take her clothes off to bath her.

'Who's my little girl? Who is it?'

I kisses her cheeks playfully as my hands her shirt. She laughs out loud with her hands on the air. I can never get tired hearing her laughs, it makes my day.

[5 MINUTES LATER WITH JAEHWA POV]

I put some baby powder on my hands and rub it near her inner thighs. After Tae and Fany came to my house, I now follows the right way to use the diapers. No wonder Jaeyeon's pee always leaked from the diaper.

After done putting on her a cute purple dress, I change into a new long sleeve t shirt first because my shirt was wet, thanks to Jaeyeon who likes to play with water. I bet she'll be a swimmer one day.

'You've been your thumb for so long. Are you hungry, sweetie?'

Her eyes are looking at me weirdly but then she giggle softly. 

'Let's find your umma, shall we?'

I peck her forehead and went downstairs with her securely in my arms. I hear people laughing at the dining table so I went there to find my wife.

'Look who's finally up.'

'Oh my God!'

My baby and I was attacked by Krystal's loud voice. Her eyes diverted to Jaeyeon as soon as she stood in front of me. She went behind my back to play peek a boo with her.

'Jaeyeonnie~' 

She walk back in front of me and look at me with puppy eyes.

'Can I hold her? Pretty please~'

'If you know how to hold her, I don't mind.'

'I know I know! I've made a research about babies last night.'

I laugh before I nod and give Jaeyeon to her. Jaeyeon is fine with anyone, she's a friendly baby. Took after me of course.

'She's cool with strangers. Took from Park family right? It couldn't be from Jung family.'

'Her features, as same as mine but her personalities mostly took after Jae's.'

Krystal walk over to the mirror and made alien talks with her. Everytime she asks who's in the mirror, Jaeyeon would let out a weird sound.

'Except for her clingy side. That's from you for sure.'

'Oh shut up, Jae. Come here.'

I took a seat beside Sooyeon, she pass me a cup of tea and peck my lips. She's shy to give me a proper kiss in front of her parents so I would only receive a peck as a morning kiss. When I want more, I'll need to ask for it when we're alone.

'You gave her a bath already, Jae?'

'Yeah. She was awake when I checked on her so might as well just give her a bath. She's been her thumb nonstop. I think she's hungry.'

'Probably.'

'I bought her a formula.'

Umma interrupted my conversation.

'She doesn't drink baby formula. I'm feeding her, umma.'

Krystal turns around with Jaeyeon's head on her shoulder.

'Really? I was about to buy baby formula yesterday but then I bought her a pair of gloves instead. Haha I saved my money.'

Sooyeon got up from her chair and took Jaeyeon from Krystal. Jaeyeon immediately rubs her head on her chest. She must be hungry.

'I'm going to feed her. I'll be back.'

I nod at her and so does everyone else. Krystal waves her hands as if Jaeyeon can see or waved her back.

'Even if both of her parents are women, she knows which one have the milk.'

Three of laughs with Krystal's joke. 

'Where's appa?'

'He went to the office. The office called him saying that they need him for the next meeting.'

When Krystal said about this, it automatically feels awkward for me after last night's talk with appa. I guess umma saw my expression.

'Don't think about it too much, honey.'

I just put on a reassure smile and took a bite of my toast.

---------------------------------

We all settle in the living room except Sooyeon and Jaeyeon because they're still upstairs. This is the longest time she took to feeding that girl.

Krystal talks about her bringing her boyfriend tonight since we are all here today. 

'You have a boyfriend?'

'Yeah I've been with him for almost 2 years now.'

'Really? Then why didn't I see him on your sister's wedding day? Did he left early or something?'

'I invited him but he called me last minute, canceling. He had to attended this overseas project for his company.'

'Wow. He must be super busy.'

'Yeah but even if he's busy, he still spare his time to take me on dates.'

Just hearing those, made me smile. It felt like how me and Sooyeon. How she's always busy with work but there was one time I called her and told that I was sick, she came all the way from office to our house and spend the whole day, took care of me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter