Kwon Yuri

Park Married To Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SOOYEON POV

Jae didn't talk to me since last night. She didnt even look at me either. Whenever I'm talking to her, she will nod not bothering to answer. Sighs I didn't mean to hurt her feeling by pushing her last night but I'm just not ready. 

Today she's sending me to work since she said to me she need to use the car. I keep on glancing her but she didn't even look at me once. I try to reach her hand on the gear but she move her hand away. 

'Jae are you mad?'

Not even look at me, she shakes her head. 

'Then why are you not looking at me when I'm talking?'

'I'm driving.'

Well her short answer does have a good reason though but still. She could've just glance to me like she use to do. I want to ask further but then she stop the car and went out. She came to my side and open the door for me. She still open the door for me. That mean she's sulking. Not mad. 

When I came out from the car, I quickly put my arms around her neck and kiss her lips. Not bother with people that is around us. I smiles when I feel her lips capture mine. She is kissing me back. She deepen the kiss as she pull me closer. I pull away and look into her eyes. 

'I'm sorry Jae. After we're home, you can do whatever you want to me.'

She sighs right after I said that. I try to kiss her again but she move her head away. 

'No. It's fine. I don't want you to sacrifice your body to someone who doesn't mean anything to you.'

What? Doesn't mean anything? She's my wife. How could she said that. Why would she said that. Now she's upset with me. 

'You should go. You'll be late. As the boss, you need to show a good personality right?'

She pull her hands away from my waist and moves my arms. She just smile as she stand there. I peck her lips one more time before I walk to the building. 

As I'm walking, there's one girl bump into me and her handkerchief fell to the ground including her. It looks familiar though. Like I've seen that before. 

I help her up and take the handkerchief with me too. She looks like she's in a hurry though so I give her handkerchief back. 

'I'm sorry Miss.'

She bow to me and walk pass me. I turn my body around to see if Jae is still there because i couldn't get enough seeing her this morning. She looks very beautiful today. Wait. That girl earlier. She is talking to Jae. 

She's seeing Jae? Do they know each other? Why is Jae smiling charmingly to her? How dare she touch Jae's face! Are they close with each other? 

-------------------------

THIRD PERSON POV

Jaehwa was about to walk to the driver seat but someone hold her wrist. Jaehwa doubt it's her wife since the scent is way far different from hers. She turn her head and she gulp down her saliva like the time in the ele

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter