Anonymous Revealed

Park Married To Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally an update from me! Sorry I kept you waiting.

~~~~~~~~~~~

JAEHWA POV

After that little incident this evening, Sooyeon doesn't want to look at me or talk to me. After dinner, she didn't even wait for me to go to bed together. She went upstair with Jaeyeon but without waiting for me. She must be upset with me but can't she understand my situation for a bit? I just don't want her to worry. This crazy person threatened to kill her. 

 

I don't want to risk her safety because I once almost lost her, and I lost our baby boy. I'm not planning to let anyone lay a finger on her ever again. Sighs. I'll be sleeping on the couch tonight. 

 

"Jae?" 

 

"Yeah me." I snapped up from my own thinking by appa's voice.

 

"Did you heard what I said about the company?" 

 

I slowly shook my head and, "Sorry appa. I was thinking something."

 

"You seems distracted. Let's just talk tomorrow. Go take some rest."

 

I nodded and apologized before I excused myself. When I closed the bedroom door behind me, there she is feeding our baby girl.

 

I sat beside her but she inched away. It hurts me.

 

"Are you mad?" 

 

Silent. Sighs. Looks like she is.

 

"I don't want you to get hurt again."

 

"But you already did." She glanced at me and looked away when I was about to touch her cheek.

 

Jaeyeon was already asleep when she pulled her body away and set Jaeyeon on the middle of the bed as she lay beside her. 

 

"I almost lost you and I'm not planning to lose you this time. I can't lose you. I love you too much."

 

I continued, "And I'm sorry all of that happened and this, because of me. Because of me, our baby boy died."

 

I sniffled. Yes indeed, I was crying. I felt guilty as hell. I made her cry before and I made her feel hurt, unsafe. She was close to death but thanks to God, she's alive now. The thought of losing her this time scares me the most and I can't help but to cry. When I look at Jaeyeon, it kept reminds me our unborn baby boy and it saddened me when I'm the one who told the doctor to removed the babies. 

 

I felt there's movements on the bed but I didn't dare to put my head's up. I was scared that she might said she hates me for what I've done.

 

She left the room but the door was not fully closed. I know it wasn't because I didn't heard any bang or sounds like it was closed. All I heard was footsteps coming closer towards me.

 

"Let me see your face." Her eyes was avoiding my gaze, her perfect lips was sealed together, making her thin lips looked a little full.

 

Suddenly, I felt sting on my cheek.

 

"Is that your way of making up to me?"

 

I opened my mouth a little, staring at her with shock and stuttered a bit, "Did you just slapped me?"

 

"You deserved it. Who told you to talked about the past. And your way of consoling me was so lame."

 

"Then what should I do instead?"

 

"This," She smiled and leaned in, pulling me into a warm hug. A tight one. So tight until I felt like she was crushing into me, making us both into one.

 

"This would be enough for now." She whispered so soft into my ear and hide in the crook of my neck.

 

"I was planning to sulk with you for a week but when you kept saying sorry for our baby's death, blaming yourself, I changed my mind." I can feel her lips and breathing hitched my neck, her lips were brushing against my skin. Few seconds after, a small kiss was planted there.

 

"Let's forget about the past and focus on what's going on now." She pulled my hand with her, guiding it to her stomach.

 

Wait, is she.. No wait. Is it possible? We often had so.. it's a huge possibility too that she's pregnant again.  But still, she just had an abortion few months ago. Like 3 months ago. Well.. It's not like I'm not happy or something if she's pregnant again.. But.. Is she ready? Wouldn't she be hurt or something or scare that same thing will repeat? 

 

If she's not, then I am. I'm worry about Baekhyun. that he will destroy everything again. All I was worrying about was only him but now the problem has been doubled up. And his target were only Sooyeon and Jaeyeon but now plus this innocent life right here. This stupid anonymous threatened texts are going to make my head explode.

 

It could be him though. The possibility is high. He did tried to kill Sooyeon and now this person threatened to do so. 

 

"Are you.." I carefully said.

 

"Yes, baby. I'm pregnant again. Are you.. not happy?" 

 

I quickly shook my head and kissed her lips lovingly, "Of course I'm happy!"

 

"You have to be prepare then. I might crave for some weird food again." She mumbled softly, brushing her lips with mine.

 

"Of course I'm prepared. You know that right?"

 

She nodded with a huge cute grin I've ever saw on her face and kissed me. I pulled away and glued our forehead together pulling her to sit on my lap.

 

"Are you okay? Are you sure you're ready to be pregnant again?" I looked into her eyes, searching her soul. 

 

"What if I don't, do you want me to do abortion again and killed this innocent life?"

 

"No no no. Why would I want to do that?" I pecked her lips.

 

"Then don't ask me that. I'm ready as long as it's your kids, Jae." She said making me thought something.

 

I said, "Then you're willing to get pregnant over and over again? You don't mind if I make love to you right now? And got you pregnant with twins again?" I asked her but she hit my arm lightly, chuckling.

 

"I don't mind for the second one but not for the first and last questions. I'm not a baby factory, Jae." 

 

She seemed so happy. And seeing her smiling like that makes my heart fluttered. It makes me happy too. She makes me happy. 

 

"Are you happy with me?" I asked.

 

"Really happy, baby."

 

I smile. She smiled.

 

"I love you."

 

"I love you more. So much more."

 

This time, nothing will happen to this baby. I promise that I'll take good care of my wife and make sure that the baby she's carrying is healthy as ever.  

 

I'll find Baekhyun and this person, fast.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I'm supposed to meet with Minho but he was late for 20 minutes so I waited patiently in the crowded café. I felt uncomfortable because I never like going to crowded places. 

 

I looked out to the window, scanning every cars that pass by. I parked my car across the street so it's easy for me to watch my car who knows what will happen next right? Maybe this weirdo will damage my car or something. My phone vibrated so I looked down onto the table checking a text from Sooyeon.

 

"Baby don't come home too late. We're gonna do some groceries shopping tonight if we're planning on surviving the next days. -xoxo"

 

A smile creeped on my face after reading the text. Just by reading it, it simply blossomed my heart. Just a simple text from her can make my heart skipped a beat. God I'm so in love with her.

 

"Alright, sweetheart. I'll make sure I'm home as fast as I could. Love you." I pressed the sent button and put my phone away.

 

I looked out back to the window after replied to her text. I saw someone was bending down near my car. 

 

His back looked familiar though. I feel like I know this guy. When he straightened up, I wasn't really surprise if it was Minho because I knew, it could be someone else who's trying to kill my family.

 

"Sorry I was late." He apologized and sat across me. He's here already so that mean that guy at my car.. I looked back to my car to find the guy but he's gone already.

 

"It's fine, so let's go straight to business." I said and leaned forwards, sitting firmly.

 

He nodes, pulling out a file. The file case, the pig one. Poor little pink pig. But how come he has this file? Did he break into the police station?

 

"Did you steal this?" I said lowly, gazing down at the file and back to him. I also looked around, checking just to be safe. Worried if somebody might hear what I said and repor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter