Season 2 ; Xoxo

Park Married To Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIRD PERSON POV

Jaehwa always comes home late at night but still, her wife will wait for her even though Jaehwa treats her like a ghost. She's like never exist anymore. After they took DNA test to confirm whose baby she's carrying, she do talk to her but it will only for an important stuff and about the baby. 

Sooyeon can't sit still right now. It's like there's something bothering her. Since the baby has been living for 3 months, Hormones are start to kick in. She's craving for something that have a taste of sweet but sour at the same time. Her body is craving for strawberries. 

She bite her bottom lips and search for something that can fulfill her needs right now. She can just drive to the nearest market and buy some but Jaehwa didn't give her permission to do so. She said just tell her if she needs anything.

She takes out a lemon that has been cut into half and some white chocolates. She thought it's a good idea to just blend them together and there she will have. Both sweet and sour taste that she's been craving. 

She put the half cut lemon and a handful of white chocolate into the blender and press the button. Then she remembers that Jaehwa bought her warheads. She thought that the lemon is not gonna be enough.. So..

She shrug her shoulder and put 3 or 4 of them into the blender. After few minutes, she pour it into a glass and sniff it. 

'Not so bad.'

She walk to the living room with her hand holding the glass. She sits down and take a deep breath before she put her lips on the tip of the glass. 

'Sooyeon. Open the door.'

She pull her lips away and stands up as she unlock the door but her hand is still holding the glass. She open the door and take a little sip of the 2 in 1 taste water that she did. Jaehwa step into her house and was startle when her wife suddenly give the glass to her and runs to the kitchen while covering . 

She furrow her eyes brows and sniff the drink. She look to the kitchen and sees her wife is vomiting in the sink. She look down on her hand and take a sip too. She spit it back into the glass and shivers because of the taste. 

She goes into the kitchen and put the glass down on the table. She look at the unclean blender with a bag of warhead on the table. Sooyeon wash and turn her body around.

'Why would you make that kind of drink? That was awful.'

'I'm craving for strawberries, Jae. I want a taste of sweet and sour. You didn't let me go out by myself so I blend them.'

'You could've just called me, Sooyeon. I stopped by the nearest market earlier.'

'I didn't know you were there.'

Jaehwa sighs and look at the table again. Sooyeon dry her hand on her own shirt and start cleaning the table with her own wife watching her. 

'I'll go and buy you some strawberries. Do want anything else?'

Sooyeon close the refrigerator and look at her while tapping her chin cutely. Jaehwa really wants to just go and cup her face and kiss that tasty lips but there's a rule. 

'I don't know yet but I do want something else. Can I come along?'

'Let's go.'

Jaehwa walk out from the kitchen with Sooyeon walking with small steps beh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter