Heartily Yours

Park Married To Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIRD PERSON POV

Both of them are laying in the separate rooms so it's really boring for them. Luckily their friends often comes to visits. Whenever they goes to see Sooyeon, they would bring Jaehwa as well with the doctor's permission to get out from the room for a while. 

They kept asking why Sooyeon's baby bump is so big when she's only pregnant for 5 months. They said maybe they'll get twins but who knows right? 

-----------------

Jaehwa can go home earlier than Sooyeon because her head seems getting a lot better. Sooyeon need to stay because they wanted to do the ultrasound to know the gender of the baby. 

After done packing her own clothes, she check herself in mirror before she goes to her wife's room. She knock on the door and open the door, peeking through the small gap.

There's someone else in here with her. It's Baekhyun. Her ex boyfriend. Jaehwa frowns when he start touching her wife's hand. She wanted to go to them but then she was startled when Baekhyun stand up and kick the chair to the wall angrily. 

'How dare you treating me like this?! We've been together for years and now you're choosing that bi*tch?!'

He bend down to slap her. When his hand are up in the air, he was surprise when he couldn't move his hand. He look up and there's Jaehwa who stopped him from doing such a thing to her wife by holding his upper arm. He pull his hand away harshly. 

 

 

'You! Because of you she left me! She's mine!'

'We're in a hospital. We can't make noises here. If you want to talk, let's talk outside of the building.' 

'I'm going to make your life miserable Jaehwa. Mark my words.'

He stand closer to Jaehwa as he greets his teeth and punch the wall beside them. He walk out from the room and he slammed the door. Jaehwa sighs before she turns to Sooyeon. Feeling something is amiss, she pull the chair and sits down beside the bed as she intertwined their hands together. 

'Are you okay Sooyeon? Did he do anything to you while I'm not here?'

'No but there's something else.'

'What is it?'

Sooyeon smiles and pull her hand away to guide Jaehwa's hand to her tummy. Jaehwa was confuse and wanted to ask what if there's something happened to the baby but then she shut up because she felt something like knock her hand softly. 

'Oh god.'

'You feel that?'

Jaehwa nods as she wait because she wants to feel it again. She smile brightly when she got what she wanted. 

'Jae the baby kicked me when you were talking to Baek.'

'Wow! It felt amazing!'

'It's amazing for you but for me, it hurts.'

Jaehwa frown and look down to the big baby bump. 

'I know you're as excited as me but baby please don't be too hard on your umma. Be nice okay?'

Sooyeon giggle with a smile as she just hears how Jaehwa lecturing their 5 months old baby. 

-----------------

They're both are currently sitting and waiting for the doctor to call them in. Sooyeon bite her lips because she's suddenly feeling worry about their baby. 

'Jae.'

'Hmm?'

Jaehwa hum and look to her side. Sooyeon moves closer and look straight into her hubby's eyes. 

'I'm worry. What if our baby is not healthy? What if there's something wrong with he/she?'

'Why are y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter