Season 1 ; Morning Love

Park Married To Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIRD PERSON POV

'Jae wake up. You're going to be late.'

Sooyeon shakes her body but the other person is still snoring. She sighs and leave the room to get something. She came back with a glass of water in her hand. She stand on the side of the bed and take a sip. She take a deep breath and spit the water right in the face making Jaehwa wakes up just in a second.

'That's is so not how you wake people.'

Her face is all wet. She wipes her face angrily and pull Sooyeon making her fall on the bed. She trap her under her and put both of Sooyeon's arms above her head.

'Morning. Finally you're awake. Now let me go and go take a shower now.'

'I can't just let you go after what you did.'

She lean forward and try to kiss her but Sooyeon turn her head. 

'Shower first. You smells.'

Jaehwa sneer and let her go. She went to the bathroom. Sooyeon stand up and make the bed. She is patting the pillows when suddenly she feel water is coming down from her hair. She turn around and huff angirly.

'What do you think you're doing?! Yah my dress is ruined!' 

'It's okay. You can just shower again. With me this time.'

She punch her chest a few times but Jaehwa quickly pick her up in a bridal style into the shower. Sooyeon struggle in her arms but Jaehwa is a strong girl. She is a dance choreographer of course she exercise a lot.

'Put me down ert! I'm not showering with you!'

'Why not? We're married and it's legal for us to shower together.'

Sooyeon bite her ear and she quickly put her down because she can't stand the pain. She glare her with furious eyes and Jaehwa swallow a big fat lump when she suddenly glare her.

'ert.'

She sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter