Nice Man

Kitten

Tao had seen some strange things in his life time. His college roommate being Jongdae opened up a whole world for him. Like the time he walked in on Jongdae dressing up Suho as a girl.  But he has never seen something stranger than a tied up boy with a light pink tail wrapped around his body, sleeping on the couch. 

"Uh Jongin?!" Tao yelled while running back into Jongin's bedroom.

Jongin opened one eye groggily, "What?"

"Who's on the couch."

With that sentence, Jongin snapped awake, " I FORGOT ABOUT HIM."

Jongin rolled off his mattress and pushed himself up as he ran out of the room. Tao just shrugged and followed the frantic boy. Jongin kneeled in front of the boy and shook him awake. The tied up boy immediately smiled when he saw Jongin, "Good morning Mr. Nice Man."

Tao stifled a giggle as Jongin grimaced.

"Sehun, I said we would talk in the morning and now it's morning so tell me, what are you exactly."

Sehun looked at Tao, slightly confused. "Is he also a nice man?"

Tao resisted the urge to coo at the boy, he was just so cute. "My name is Huang Zitao, you can call me Tao."

"Hello Tao. I am Sehun."

Tao smiled at the way Sehun talked, kind of choppy and very much like a kid. Jongin rolled his eyes, "Great, now tell me what you are, pay me back for all the food you stole and you can go along your merry own way."

Sehun looked away sheepishly, "I...I can not pay you back."

Jongin frowned, "Why not?!

"Because I have no money. And I have no way to go merrily."

Tao made a strangled noise, "Boy if you aren't taking him in, I ing will."

Jongin glared at Tao before turning back to Sehun, who was close to tears.Jongin wasn't the nicest guy, but he sure wasn't an . He understood Sehun needed his help and perhaps he could get something out of Sehun as well. Jongin wasn't the best and keeping his apartment clean and neither was he good at cooking. He wondered if Sehun could do either of those things.

Sehun sniffled causing Jongin to make up his mind. "Hey hey hey, don't cry. How about this. You can stay here with me."

Sehun looked up, his eyes drying quickly, "What?!

"You can stay with me. But you have to do everything I say, and I want you to clean the house everyday when I'm gone okay?"

Sehun nodded enthusiastically, "Yes Mr Nice Man! Oh you're so nice! I am lucky to meet you."

Jongin sighed, "Can't say the same about you."