Day with Peanut

Kitten

Sehun's tail swished back and forth as he watched Jongin get ready.

Sehun was in one of Jongin's sweatshirts, neglecting to wear pants. His logic; as long as I stay in Jongin's apartment, pants are no longer relevant to me.

It was Tao who inspired that idea. Sehun went to Tao and Kris's penthouse one day to play and Tao answered the door in Kris's sweatshirt. When Sehun asked Tao why he wasn't wearing pants, Tao replied cooly, "It was hot and the sweatshirt is long enough on me."

This new habit of Sehun's gave Jongin a major headache but since he loved Sehun, he let it go.

"Jongin why can I not go with you?" Sehun asked, pouting as he watched his lover style his hair.

Jongin caught Sehun's eye in the mirror and smiled briefly, "I'm sorry kitten, it's an interview from an entertainment company. I applied to be a choreographer and they think I have a chance!"

Sehun really didn't understand this whole 'job' thing but Jongin sounded really excited and happy and Sehun loved it when Jongin was happy.

Jongin looked at himself one last time in the mirror before the turning to Sehun, "How do I look?"

Sehun grinned, "Like Jongin."

Jongin raised an eyebrow as he trapped Sehun between his arms, "And how does Jongin look to you."

Sehun lifted his hands and rested them gently on Jongin's cheeks. Jongin's eyes fluttered shut at the loving touch of his boyfriend.

"Jongin is really handsome and no matter what he's wearing, he looks the best to Sehunnie."

Jongin opened his eyes and smiled. Sehun's pale cheeks were turning pink and his ears wiggled in anticipation of a kiss. Jongin laughed at how Sehun's eyes closed involuntary as his lips puckered ever so slightly.

But he resisted the cuteness. Sehun cracked open one eye, pouting, "Why is Jonginnie not kissing Sehun?"

Jongin pressed a finger to his own lips, "I forgot how to kiss, can you show me?"

Sehun's eyes widened as his cheeks burned. He never initiated the kiss. Ever.

"You just....um...kiss?" Sehun blanketed, avoiding Jongin's eyes.

Jongin laughed as he scooted closer to the blushing cat boy, "Why don't you show me kitten?"

Sehun squeezed his eyes shut as he jerked his head forward, missing Jongin's lips and placing a chaste kiss on his cheek. Jongin grinned as Sehun tried to wiggle away from his in embarrassment, "Oh...I think I got it now."

Sehun's eyes looked up, glimmering as he made eye contact with Jongin, "You remember?"

Jongin nodded and pulled the pink haired catboy closer by his waist. Their lips joined in a gentle liplock, Sehun's hands flying to rest against Jongin's chest.

Jongin continued kissing his catboy as he picked him up. Sehun squealed against the latter's lips, wrapping his legs around Jongin's waist to keep himself from falling.

Jongin chucked good-naturedly as he dropped Sehun on the bed, grinning as the younger boy bounced on the mattress. Sehun barely had time to catch his breath before Jongin pinned him down again, attacking his lips over and over again. Sehun felt himself slipping into the bliss of Jongin's kisses, his tail slowly wrapping around the tanner boy's waist, pulling him closer. Their kisses got slower and deeper, the chaste pecks turned into longer kisses.

Sehun finally pulled away, "Jonginnie?"

Jongin hummed deeply, still in Sehun's trance. His eyes were half-lidded as he nuzzled Sehun's neck, placing soft kisses against the pale skin. Sehun whined as Jongin placed more kisses on his throat, working his way to his jaw, "D-doesn't Jonginnie have...have an i-interview?"

Jongin shot straight up, "!"

He flew off of Sehun, grabbing his phone and checking his reflecting one last time. He turned to Sehun and gave the latter one last kiss, "I'm so sorry kitten, I'm going to be late."

Sehun blinked as Jongin ran out of the bedroom.

"Kris will be here in five minutes!" Was the last thing he heard before the front door slammed shut.

 

Sehun pouted as he tried to straighten up the bed. He was upset that Jongin had to leave but this was important to Jongin so Sehun wasn't that upset.

Sehun quickly pulled on some pants and walked to the kitchen, his light pink tail flicking rhythmically in the air as he hummed. He looked out the window to see light snowfall.

It was mid December and a year since Jongin had found him. Since then, a lot had changed for Sehun.

Starting with Jongin. 
He was the biggest change.

For once in his life, Sehun had someone who cared for him, someone who loved him. And meeting Jongin led to him meeting his bestest friends like Taozi or Krissy.

And new parental figures. Sehun loved Baekhyun and Chanyeol very much. (He still loved Jongin more though)

His thoughts were interrupted by a loud shout.

"PEAANUUTT?!"

Sehun shot his head up, his ears wiggling excitedly as he recognized the voice. He ran to the living room to see Kris standing in the living room, dusting off the snow on his jacket.

The tall blonde male grinned when he saw Sehun, spreading out his arms for the younger male to hug him. Sehun ran forward, right into Kris's arms, only to back away when his bare skin touched the snow on Kris's jacket.

Sehun hissed and backed away. Kris chuckled, "Sorry peanut, hey can you grab your jacket and boots? We're going out today!"

Sehun's ears unflattened themselves as he stood straight again. Cocking his head slightly to the side, he blinked at Kris, "Out?"


 



 

"Is this what Kris meant by going out?!" Sehun asked as he jumped in a pile of snow. Kris chuckled as he watched the catboy roll around in the soft snow. He quickly pulled out his phone and took videos and pictures, things that he bet that his boyfriend would die for.

Tao had a meeting with a representative from a big designer store line, asking if Tao was okay to start selling his line of clothes through their network. It was big and Kris couldn't be more proud.

He was pulled out his thoughts by a playfully shriek. Kris looked up to see Sehun making a snow angel on the ground. Kris laughed as the younger shot up, staring happily at the masterpiece he had just made.

Kris stole a glance at his watch and grinned, it was almost time.

"Hey Peanut! Come on, I wanna show you a cool place!"

The catboy immediately shot up and attached himself to the tall male. 



 




 

Sehun blinked as Kris pulled into Jongin's dance studio.

"Krissy, why are we here?"

Kris grinned, "You'll see."

Sehun pouted, "No! Sehunnie wants to know now."

Hearing that, Kris quickly walked away because he would have definitely spilled the beans once Sehun started referring himself in third person.

It was just too cute!

Sehun pouted but followed Kris inside. It was nearing eight o'clock at night and the studio was empty.

And dark. 
And scary.

Sehun found himself inching closer to Kris as they walked through the dark halls. Kris looked down at Sehun and smiled, "Almost there peanut. And you can take out your tail and ears if you're uncomfortable."

Sehun sighed with relief as he pulled off his beanie, wiggling his ears happily. He did the same with his tail, letting it swing free behind him as he walked.

Kris grinned at the cute sight and nudged Sehun to open the door to Jongin's personal studio. Sehun looked at him with wide, confused eyes and Kris had to resist himself from coddling the boy and cooing 'aww you're soooo cuuuuteeee!'

Kris nudged him again and Sehun gently took the doorknob in his hand, opening it slowly.

The room was dark and Sehun was too scared to take another step. He felt another nudge on his back and he knew that was Kris telling him that he was okay. So Sehun took another step.

At that same time, the lights flickered on and Sehun screamed.

In the middle of the dance studio, stood Jongin with a big bouquet of flowers. The studio itself was decorated with hearts and light pink cats.

In the back stood, Luhan Minseok, Junmyeon, Yixing, Baekhyun and Chanyeol. All wide smiles. Chanyeol pressed a button on the speakers he was holding and a song started to play. Sehun watched with wide eyes as Jongin took both his hands into his own calloused hand.

"Hey kitten." Jongin smiled slightly as he stared at Sehun.

Sehun's cheeks burned underneath the latter's intense stare, "H-hi."

"Do you know what today is?"

Sehun shook his head.

"It's our first anniversary."

"An-anniversary? What's that?"

Jongin hummed as he thought of an answer, "Its like, to celebrate something that happened last year and then will happen next year and the year after that."

Sehun's eyes widened as he realized what the date was. He knew exactly what today was, he just couldn't believe Jongin had remembered too.

"Y-you remembered the day we had our first kiss?"

Jongin grinned, "Of course I do."

Sehun's smile widened as his eyes started tearing up. He threw himself on Jongin, wrapping his arms around the tanner male's neck.

"Thank you Jongin. I love you so much."

Jongin grinned as he hugged the latter back, just as tightly. He buried his face in the crook of Sehun's neck, "I love you more kitten. I love you so much."

Sehun could hear the aw's from the audience behind them but he ignored them, "Why is this such a big deal? We could have done this at home."

Jongin smiled, "Yea but what's the fun in that? Oh! I have something for you."

Sehun watched as Jongin pulled out a small wrapped box from his pocket. He held it out to Sehun who opens it hesitantly.

He gasped when he saw a cat ring with little ears and paws.

"Oh Jongin!" Sehun started tearing up again as Jongin took the ring out of the box and slid it into Sehun's fourth finger.

Jongin dropped the box and pulled Sehun in for a long kiss. Sehun happily returned the kiss, his ears almost laying flat on his head as his eye squeezed shut. His tail was slowly wrapping itself around Jongin's waist, pulling him closer. Jongin finally pulled away and rested his forehead on Sehun's, "That ring....is a promise. As soon as I graduate college and secure that job at the entertainment company, I'm marrying you and making you mine, forever."

Sehun's eyes widened, "M-marry?! Like Lulu and Minnie?"

Jongin grinned, "Yup!"

Sehun gasped as he threw his arms around Jongin's neck once more, "I would love that Kim Jongin!" Suddenly, his expression fell, "B-but I didn't get you anything for our anniversary."

Jongin grinned as he wrapped his arms wound Sehun's waist, "Its okay, I have you and that's all I need."