Cuties

Kitten

Baekhyun opened the door to his son's apartment and tripped over the massive amount of pillows on the ground. Chanyeol walked in behind him and froze at the sight of the giant tent.

"Do I want to know?" Baekhyun asked, motioning to the tent which was hooked up on the walls and ceilings. Chanyeol shook his head as he walked closer to the tent.

"Do you think they're..." Baekhyun didn't finish his  sentence, due to his husband clapping a hand over his mouth. Chanyeol opened the tent wider and Baekhyun almost squealed at what he saw in front of him. Jongin and Sehun were fast asleep. Sehun was lying on Jongin, his head nestled in the crook of Jongin's shoulder. One of Jongin's arms were wrapped around Sehun's torso, holding him tightly while his other hand was intertwined with one of Sehun's free hands. Their legs were intertwined together and one of Sehun's hands was in Jongin's hair, as if he fell asleep running his hand through the latter's hair. The best part of it all, they were both shirtless. 

Baekhyun motioned to Chanyeol frantically and the taller man seemed to get the idea. He pulled out his phone and took tons of pictures of the sleeping pair. "Should we wake them up? It's almost time for Jongin's morning class."

Chanyeol nodded but pushed Baekhyun out the door first. He closed the door and then knocked on it, acting as if they didn't just intrude into Jongin's private home. Baekhyun quickly pecked his husband's cheek.

"You're such a smartie."

"I know."

Chanyeol knocked louder and Baekhyun giggled when he heard faint swearing. Two minutes later, Sehun opened the door, eyes half closed and his shirt on backwards.

"Aw sweetie..." Baekhyun cooed as he guided Sehun back inside. He laid the half asleep boy on the couch and tucked him with blankets. Jongin came out of his room and yawned.

"Why are you here?"

"What?! I can't visit my son?"

"Go away."

"Can't, you have your class soon."

Jongin's eyes widened as he turned to the clock, "!"

He shook Sehun, trying to wake him up. Sehun got severely confused. "Get dressed Kitten, I have a class this morning."

Sehun sat up and blinked once before standing up. As Jongin raced around getting ready. Sehun sat on the couch with a toothbrush in his mouth. He watched with wide eyes as Jongin raced between the bathroom and his room. He giggled when Jongin tripped over his backpack and almost fell.

"Sehunniee..."

Sehun turned to Baekhyun who called for him. He was holding up a backpack. Sehun walked over to it curiously.

"What's in here?" He asked, poking the backpack.

"Some new clothes I bought for you."

"For me?!" Sehun asked, smiling widely.

Baekhyun nodded and Sehun threw his arms around his neck. "Thank you!!"

Baekhyun chuckled, "No problem sweetie. Here try them on."

Sehun took the backpack excitingly and ran into the bedroom, where Jongin was changing as well.Sehun closed the door and Jongin turned in surprise. "Look what Baekkie got me!" Sehun said while shaking the backpack. 

Jongin smiled and motioned for him to open it. Sehun ped the backpack and smiled widely as he pulled an outfit.

 

Jongin cooed when Sehun came out of the bathroom wearing the new clothes. "Awww you look so cute!!" Jongin said as he pinched Sehun's cheeks.

Sehun pouted as he tried to run away from Jongin, "I am not five." Jongin wrapped his arms around Sehun's torso from behind, "I know, but you're just too cute."

"Niniii..." Sehun whined, cheeks slowly turning red.