Boyfriend

Kitten

Sehun waited until Kyungsoo was out of earshot before whispering in Jongin's ear,

"What is a boyfriend?"

Jongin sighed, "I'll explain it to you later, but for now im dropping you off at Tao's."

"But why can't I come with you?"

"Because Kyungsoo and I are going on a date, you can't come with us."

Sehun pouted but nodded, he had to listen to the nice man who gave him a home, "Fine."

Kyungsoo wasn't actually Jongin's steady boyfriend. They had only started dating a week ago. Today was their second date, but due to the events from the night before, Jongin had completely forgotten. Kyungsoo and Jongin sat in the front of Jongin's car while Sehun stared at the back seat.

"Sehun? You okay?" Jongin asked.

Sehun nodded, "I am just afraid of moving vehicles, they move very quickly Jongin." 

Jongin bit back a smile. "Sehun just get in, Tao lives close by anyway."

Sehun shook his head, "Are you sure that this vehicle won't hurt me?"

"Yes, Kyungsoo is driving and he's a very safe driver."

"Do you promise?"

"Yes Sehun, come on, we're getting late!"

Sehun made a face but hesitantly got in the car. He grabbed onto the seat with both hands and held on tight. He squeezed his eyes shut as the car lurched forward. 

"Wow he's really afraid of cars." Kyungsoo whispered. Jongin looked back at Sehun. "Aw man, Nini can you talk to him."

"Why?"

"The poor boy looks like he's about to have a heart attack."

Jongin groaned loudly and climbed into the backseat. Sehun flinched when he felt Jongin touch his shoulder. "Hey you okay?"

Sehun nodded as he curled up into a little ball. His beanie came loose at the movement and a little pink ear wiggled out but Jongin fixed it before Kyungsoo could see it.

"Hey, almost there." Jongin said, looking out the window.

A minute later, Kyungsoo parked the car letting Sehun to tumble out. He glared at the car and pointed at it, "I've gotten the best of you, you metal death trap!"

Jongin quickly covered Sehun's mouth with his hand. He smiled awkwardly at Kyungsoo before leading Sehun into Tao's house.