Safe

Kitten

Safe is not in Sehun's vocabulary. Sad as that might seem, it's true. All his life, he has been on the run, or be on guard. He's almost forgotten what it means to relax. So, when he was curled up on the couch, with his head in Baekhyun's lap watching a movie, he felt restless.

Baekhyun, being the super mom he was noticed, "What's wrong sweetie?" He asked gently, not wanting to spook the younger boy.

"I....I do not know. I am afraid something might hurt me...or hurt you. I can not deal with that!" Sehun rambled while playing with his tail.

Baekhyun let out a loud laugh, startling Sehun, "You're okay now Sehun. You've got me, Chanyeol, Jongin, Tao and Kris. No one could possibly hurt you."

Sehun calmed down with Baekhyun's words. He trusted Baekhyun. Because he was Jongin's mom. Sehun trusted Jongin the most but Baekhyun was a close second.

"Is this what...being safe feels like?" Sehun timidly asked.

Baekhyun turned to Sehun shocked, "What?!"

Sehun looked down, "I've heard people say 'you're safe now' but never to me."

Baekhyun hummed before calling out loudly, "CHANNIEE....JONGINN"

The two males came racing from Jongin's bedroom.

"What what's wrong!?!" Chanyeol yelled, looking over Baekhyun to make sure the smaller male was unhurt.

Jongin groaned, "This better be important, me and Hyung are in the middle of a very important game of monopoly."

"Sehun's never felt safe before, let's give him a little taste of the Park family hug."

Chanyeol grinned widely before falling on top of Sehun and Baekhyun. He used his long arms to bring both smaller males into his body as he held them tight. Jongin stared at the weird sight for a few seconds before he shrugged to himself. He joined in on the hug, letting Sehun cling onto him while Baekhyun held Jongin close.

"How'd you feel?" Jongin whispered to Sehun.

Sehun closed his eyes and purred out an answer, "Safe."