Trip

Kitten

"Should we tell them?"

"Nah. Leave your ears and tail out and see if they notice." Sehun giggled as Jongin zipped up the suitcase.

"Where are we going?" Sehun asked as he took a seat on Jongin's table.

Jongin shrugged and looked around the room, clearly searching for something. "Hey kitten, can you go ask mom where he put my blue bag?"

Sehun nodded and jumped off the desk. He took off the beanie that was sticking to his head. He was glad to take it off, the beanie was suffocating and made his head sweaty. His ear wiggled at the cold air. Jongin chuckled as Sehun sighed a breath of relief as he pulled his tail out too. Sehun walked out of their room to the kitchen, where Minseok was currently cooking something.

"Hey Sehun, can you take these to Uncle Yeol?"

Sehun nodded and took the bottles of water in his hands. Minseok handed him another three and Sehun was struggling to hold them all. When Minseok handed him the last bottle, instead of using his hands, Sehun grabbed it with his tail and walked away. Minseok stared at his empty hand, not believing what he just saw. He blinked before walking very quickly to Jongin's room.

"Uh Jong?"

"Yea?"

"Um..does Sehun have a..."

"Yea and ears too."

"Like...actual ears like cat ears? Like meow meow ears?"

Jongin chuckled as he patted his cousin's shoulder, "Yes Hyung, he has meow meow ears."

"But..but how?"

"It's a long story, don't worry about it."

"Does Suho kno-"

He was cut off by a very high pitched scream.

"I'm taking that as a no."









 

"So where are we going again?"

"A place."

Jongin groaned loudly, "Can't you give me a straight answer?"

"I ain't straight and neither are my answers."

Jongin resisted the urge to bang his head against the car window. His mother was infuriating and it hasn't even been ten minutes since Chanyeol started driving. Jongin sighed and turned to look behind him. He scrunched his face when he saw Minseok and Luhan being all lovey dovey. Minseok was resting his head on Luhan's lap. (how he did that in a car, Jongin did not know)

Luhan ran his fingers through Minseok's hair and leaned down to give his boyfriend a quick kiss. Suho, who was unfortunate enough to be next to the two lovebirds made a disgusted face and pressed himself against the window trying to put as much space in between him and Luhan. Jongin was sitting by the window, with Sehun next to him. Originally, Sehun was supposed to be next to the window but Tao put up one hell of a fight to get to sit next to Sehun.

And because of that, they were happily chatting about Tao's new fashion line that he was working on and Sehun's paintings, totally ignoring their boyfriends. Jongin smiled to himself when he referred himself as Sehun's boyfriend. Sure it wasn't official but Sehun was his.  Besides, Jongin didn't even know if Sehun knew what a boyfriend was.

He sighed and rested his head on Sehun's shoulder, whining for attention. Sehun just patted his cheek and continued with his conversation with Tao. Jongin pouted and Baekhyun laughed when he caught his son's expression.

"Awh is poor baby Jong-Jong feeling lonely?" Baekhyun cooed as turned around to pinch Jongin's cheeks.

"Moooom." Jongin whined as he batted his mother's hands away.

Sehun giggled and pressed a light kiss on Jongin's cheek before quickly turning away. Jongin smiled widely as he wrapped both his arms around Sehun and tugged him closer. Lunan let out a catcall as Jongin placed a feathery kiss on Sehun's lips.

Minseok smirked and cupped his mouth before shouting, "GAAAAYYYY."

"Shut up Minnie. You're also part of this glittering group of homouals."