Dance

Kitten

Sehun peeked his head in to the dance studio. Jongin was dancing with Taemin, the boy he pointed out the last time they came here. Taemin must of caught Sehun's stare because he nudged Jongin. Jongin turned and his face lit up when he saw the familiar pink hair. Sehun was now wearing one of Jongin's sweatpants.

"KITTEN!" Jongin stopped dancing and raced over to pull Sehun to Yixing.

"Taemin this is Sehun, you already met him but he's the guy I'm rooming with..kinda..it's a long story."

Sehun smiled and bowed to Taemin . Taemin giggled and patted Sehun's cheek, "You got yourself a cute one."

"Hyung!" Jongin whined as he pushed Taemin , who was now laughing.

Sehun awkwardly stood there until Jongin wrapped an arm around his waist, "Okay, so Sehun is new to our class. Be nice to him okay?" Taemin nodded and walked away.

Sehun played with his fingers until Jongin placed his larger hand over Sehun's slim ones. "Hey you okay?"

Sehun nodded, "I-I'm just nervous."

"Why?"

"You a-are such a good dancer and I've never d-danced before..."

Jongin laughed as he lightly bumped his forehead to Sehun's.

"Idiot, did you forget? I'm here to help you."

Sehun smiled softly, "Sorry Jongin."

"Jongin Jongin Jongin...can't you give me a nickname?" Jongin whined.

Sehun giggled at the childish actions of the older boy and nodded, "Fine...what about...Nini?"

"Nini?"

Sehun nodded and repeated the name confidently, "Nini."

Jongin chuckled and shrugged, "Whatever you want kitten."

"Uh...Jongin?"

Jongin tore his gaze off of Sehun to see a pretty girl standing behind them. She eyed Sehun up and down before speaking, "Um, are you going to start class or..?"

Jongin cleared his throat before nodding, "Ah yes, give me two seconds." He then patted Sehun's waist and motioned him towards Taemin . Sehun nodded and walked towards Taemin . Jongin started his class off and let Taemin take over. Jongin pulled Sehun to the corner of the studio.

"Alright, you're lucky we started a new choreo just last class." Sehun just watched as Jongin went over each step carefully. 





 

Thirty minutes later, Sehun was still stuck in a particular move. "Nini I can't do it!"

Jongin gently smacked the back of Sehun's head, "Don't say can't."

He placed his hands on Sehun's waist and tugged the younger boy in front of him.  "Okay, let's slow down....all of have to do is move your hips like this."

Jongin rotated Sehun's hips slowly, showing him the movement of the step.  When Jongin let go, Sehun stepped back turning red.

"Do you want to try?"

Sehun nodded and tried to the dance again from the beginning. When he finished with the hip rotation, Jongin clapped. "I've never seen someone pick that up as quickly as you, you can join the others."

Sehun beamed and ran to Taemin Jongin watched as the younger boy ran. He couldn't help but smile at his cuteness as he joined the class. Sehun was so innocent and pure, everything fascinated him. And Jongin loved that.