Plan #2

Kitten

Jongin showed Tao the video. "Oh my god, that's really creepy! You and that guy are good actors."

"Uh Tao, this is actual footage of me two night ago."

".......Well it was nice knowing you and I'ma go now."

Jongin grabbed Tao's wrist as the older boy tried to walk out of his room. "Nuh-uh. You sir, are going to help me catch this dude."

"Tell me one good reason why."

"You owe me."

"For what?"

"Remember that one time when you dropped your gym clothes and normal clothes in the sink and I skipped class to go out and buy you a new outfit?"

Tao sighed heavily, "But if I die I'm coming back to haunt your ."

"Deal."

"So what's the plan?"

Jongin smirked, "You are going to be me."

"No thanks."

"No, all you have to do is sleep in my bed while I hide near the fridge."

"How do you know for sure that the thing is going to come back?"

"I have a good feeling he will."




 

Jongin smiled widely as he saw Tao trembling, "You good there bro?"

"Yea bro."

"Are you sure bro?"

"STOP CALLING ME BRO."

"Kay....bro."

Tao groaned as he pulled the blankets over his head.

Jongin walked out of his room only to hear Tao calling out for him again.

"Jongiiinnn."

"What."

"I'm really scared."

Jongin sighed. Why did he ask Tao for help in the first place? "Call Kris and have him just rant while you listen." Jongin suggested, throwing a pair of earbuds at the scared boy.

"That's a great idea! You're a genius!"

"I know bro."

"Call me bro one more time and your head is going in your ."

"I'm sorry, please don't hurt me."



 

11:58
Jongin stifled a yawn. 
He's been sitting in the cabinet across from the fridge with the door slightly opened. His long legs were cramped from sitting in it for almost two hours.

What if he was wrong? 
What if the stranger isn't coming back.

Jongin was about to give up and climb out of the cupboard when he heard light footsteps. He held his breath as someone walked out of his room. Jongin squinted his eyes as he tried to focus on the figure, but it was too dark. The figure was barefoot and had a long, furry thing attached behind him.

Was that a tail?

The figure made its way to the fridge and yanked it open.  Jongin gasped quietly when the light from the fridge reveled the figure.

It was a young man, maybe around the same age as Jongin. His face was slightly sharp and incredibly dirty. His skin was fair and had no blemishes. His lips were light pink and he occasionally stuck his tongue out as he studied the fridge. His eyes were not big but not small either. Jongin noticed that they were a pale, pale brown but he brushed it off thinking it was just the lighting. His hair was matted in the front and the rest was hidden by a hat, which he wore backwards. His shirt was big on him and had quite a few stains on it. His legs were clothed in light blue skinny jeans, which along with the rest of his outfit, was dirty and ripped.

The jeans had rips along his thighs and over his knees, the boy probably fell a lot. He didn't have any shoes either. The figure was going barefoot. But what Jongin was intrigued by the most was the tail.

The boy seemed to have a long tail, like a cat. Maybe the boy was into fake tails or something. Jongin shrugged it off and stepped out of the cupboard.

"So it was you who's been stealing my food."