Breakup

Kitten

"YOU COMPLETELY FORGOTTEN ABOUT YOUR OWN BOYFRIEND!" 

Sehun woke to loud shouts. He winced as he heard a familiar voice yell back. Sehun's eyes widened, he recognized those voices! It was Jongin and Kyungsoo. Sehun quickly stuffed his tail in this baggy sweatpants and pulled the sweatshirt hoodie over his head. He padded quietly out it the room. Kyungsoo was standing in the living room, hovering over Jongin who was slumped over on the couch. Sehun whimpered. He didn't want Jongin to be sad. But he knew this was not the time to intervene.

"You've been missing dates, you haven't answered ANY of my calls and you don't even bother to reply to my texts! We haven't even SEEN each other in more than a ing week Jongin!"

"I've been busy." Jongin mumbled into his hands.

"Too busy for your boyfriend huh?" Kyungsoo scoffed. He paced he living room with one hand on his hip and another on his forehead. 

"Is it about that Sehun guy?"

Jongin froze. "What?"

"Is it?!" Kyungsoo asked, his voice deadly quiet.

Jongin blinked in confusion, not answering. Deep down he knew it was but he couldn't bring himself to say it. 

"I should have known...all this talk about Sehun this and Sehun that! Why is he so important anyway?! He's just some lowlife street rat that you decided to bring in!"

Sehun let out a small cry and immediately slapped his hand over his mouth. But it was too late. They had heard him. Jongin looked up to see Sehun and Kyungsoo whipped around with furious eyes.

"I....." Sehun stammered, not even capable of finishing his sentence before running back into the bedroom and locking the door shut. 

 

Jongin's heart was being tugged in two different directions. He wanted to check on Sehun. The poor boy looked down right terrible but his current boyfriend was fuming in front of him.

Jongin looked at Kyungsoo and then at the shut door. Kyungsoo followed Jongin's gaze.

"Oh no you don't. It's time for you to choose. You go to that door....we're over." 

Jongin stared at Kyungsoo, eyes wide. He had finally said it. Kyungsoo finally threatened to break up. Jongin was never this torn about choices. He closed his eyes, hoping to block everything out. He couldn't decide....but he had too.

Jongin looked up at Kyungsoo and moved closer to the smaller boy. He cupped his cheeks and kissed him. Kyungsoo smiled and melted into the kiss, "I knew you would make the right dec-"

Jongin walked backwards, "I'm sorry Kyungie...."

Kyungsoo's eyes widened. He watched, teary eyed, as Jongin shuffled over to the locked door where Sehun was on the other side.

"I HATE YOU KIM JONGIN...WE ARE OVER." Kyungsoo ran out of the apartment and slammed the door shut.