Ride home

Kitten

Jongin sighed as he leaned his head against the window. Baekhyun was softly singing along to a song on the radio while Chanyeol hummed in harmony.  Sehun was lying his head on Jongin lap, fast asleep.

Jongin wasn't surprised, the younger boy had one hell of a day. After meeting the little troublesome twins (Jimin and Taehyung), Sehun was constantly running around. He even played tag for five hours straight.

5 HOURS!

Jongin shook his head in disbelief. There was no end to Sehun's energy.

Jongin smiled as he looked down at the resting boy. He had taken down the makeshift curtain after he had fallen asleep. The moonlight seeped through the window, lighting up the car. Jongin rolled down the windows slightly, causing cool night air to blow through the car. Jongin sighed happily as he brushed Sehun's hair off his face. The moonlight shone on Sehun's face, almost causing a heavenly glow on the younger boy. The wind caused his hair to be blow back slightly and Jongin couldn't tear his eyes from the incredibly good looking boy.

Over the two and a half months that Sehun had spent with Jongin and his family, he had grown attached to the younger boy. It was almost like it was an impulse to protect him, calm him, help him, save him. Jongin found himself leaning down. It wasn't until his lips brushed against Sehun's soft cheek that he realized what he was doing. He pulled back immediately and looked away.

He couldn't fall for Sehun....he just couldn't.