Figure

Kitten

Jongin sighed as he watched his step-dad half in a fridge. 

"Seriously Hyung....in the fridge?"

"Hey you never know!" 

Jongin sighed again before plopping down on the kitchen floor. 

"Where else did you put the cameras?"


"Um, the living room, front door, your bedroom and possibly the shower."

"The shower?!!"

"Uh yea?"

"That's gross, take it out."

"Are you sure, what if the spook lives in the bathroom."

"THERE'S NO GHOST IN MY BATHROOM."

Chanyeol made a face before heading towards the bathroom. 

"Hyung help me!! Hyung, your so smart! Hyung do this! Hyung do that!" Chanyeol muttered to himself as he pulled the go pro down. 

Jongin smiled bitterly, "Thank you for not videotaping me in the shower!"

Chanyeol stuck his middle finger up at Jongin before walking out the front door. 
Jongin chuckled as the tall man walked out of sight. 

Jongin's mom remarried three years ago. At first, Jongin hated Chanyeol. Maybe it was just his teenage self rebelling but after he realized Chanyeol wasn't all so bad, he stopped showing attitude.

Chanyeol always liked to say that Jongin got his sass from his mother, the ultimate diva. 


Before Chanyeol attached all the cameras, he showed Jongin an app on their phones. With that, they could always keep an eye on the house, even when Jongin isn't there or when he's asleep. 


Jongin quickly stepped out and bought more milk bottles as bait. 

He placed them right in front of the go pro and smiled victoriously as he walked to his bedroom. 

Jongin tugged off his shirt and traded in his jeans for loose sweatpants. 

He sent Chanyeol a quick text before lying down. 

Kkamjong: I'm heading off to bed; keep an eye on the cameras 

Perk Chanyurr: aye aye captain butthead 

Jongin rolled his eyes before pulling the covers over his head. 

 

 

 

 

 


Chanyeol pecked his husband's lips before letting go of his hand. 

"You go shower first Baekkie, I need to check on something."

"Oh the thing Jongin is so paranoid about?"

Chanyeol nodded, "I think he's just eating the food and forgetting about it, but you know how he is." 

Baekhyun nodded and headed to the bathroom. 
Chanyeol pulled out his phone and checked the footage from 10:00 to 1:00. 

He yawned as he watched Jongin rotate in his sleep in high speed. 
His eyes widened when a blur entered the house through the window. 

Chanyeol choked on air as he stopped the video and rewinded. He slowed the speed down and watched with wide eyes. 

A shiver went down his back as he saw the window slowly creak open. A shadowed figure jumped over Jongin's sleeping body. It made its way to the kitchen and opened up the fridge. 

Unfortunately, go pros did not work in fridges. Chanyeol gasped when he realized that the thing was still in Jongin's house.

He picked up Baekhyun's phone and called Jongin as he kept an eye on the weird figure. 

It moved with inhuman grace and agility. It had hopped over Jongin like it was merely just walking. 

Chanyeol's throat dried as he heard Jongin's phone ring through the camera. The figure perked its head up before running to Jongin's room. 

It leaped over him and dived straight out of the window. 

"Hello?"

"JONGIN LOCK YOUR WINDOWS!"

"Why?"

"SOMETHING JUST JUMPED OVER YOU."